Page 1114 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 ... LastLast
Results 27,826 to 27,850 of 41810
    Quote Originally Posted by I Skied Bandini Mountain View Post
    Goebbels tests positive.

Yeah, I hope that guy dies.
    .Name:  tapatalk_-781310117_268x434.jpeg
Views: 567
Size:  23.9 KB
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Dead pool anyone?
    I think we need to put real money down on this pool.

Are these cases of coronavirus in DC,or hemorrhoids? ...because they seem to be affecting a bunch of assholes

Can't wait for the barr and Giuliani announcements, And hopefully the dipshit kids.

Sent from my SM-N986U using TGR Forums mobile app
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

Goebbels tests positive.

Yeah, I hope that guy dies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tri-Ungulate View Post
    I have him more as Eichmann. KayLee is our current Goebbels.
    Either way, that fuckface is a straight up nazi.
    Neither work for Miller. He's Jewish. Hate him but he needs a more approriate nick name.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

it's very appropriate imvho

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Neither work for Miller. He's Jewish. Hate him but he needs a more approriate nick name.
    Nope, both work for him. He's more than just a kapo.

Straight up fucking nazi.

There's no way I see barr or rudy getting through this without getting the rona.
    What about this fat fuck:

Name:  pompeo.jpg
Views: 479
Size:  35.6 KB

He's a self-hater wannabe, like Andy Ngo or George Zimmerman.

So, the Nazi ‘camp’ directors would sometimes make other Jews do the things that made the gas chambers work. Super cruel. I bet Miller would have volunteered.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

As a Jew I have no problem calling him a Nazi. I wouldn't be surprised if some of his family does too. I know they disown his beliefs.

"Covid walks into a Barr. Orders a Miller"

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    I think we need to put real money down on this pool.
    Yeah but everyone's going to pick Christie. Morbidly obese and with asthma. If he goes down will the cause of death be suicide? Seems like he took no precautions and lots of risk given his underlying conditions.

Sent from my SM-G950U using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Flounder View Post
    Yeah but everyone's going to pick Christie. Morbidly obese and with asthma. If he goes down will the cause of death be suicide? Seems like he took no precautions and lots of risk given his underlying conditions.
    Sounds like he was going to die anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    "Covid walks into a Barr. Orders a Miller"

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app
    From the Twitter: "Stephen Miller has spiked a fever. He's up to 34 degrees...."
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

the most beautiful place in the whole wide world
    There's no way I see barr or rudy getting through this without getting the rona.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	05dc-barr-superJumbo.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	458.6 KB 
ID:	342677

Must feel pretty weird to be the one wearing a face shield around a press of non-maskers.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

the most beautiful place in the whole wide world
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Must feel pretty weird to be the one wearing a face shield around a press of non-maskers.
    looks like KellyAnne and Barr are mocking her. Dead pool is a great idea.

It's almost like Barr is trying to lift up KAC's skirt to cop a feel.
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

We saw school buses practicing/learning routes here in portland this morning. Our original back to school date was set out to early Nov, which is now approaching.

Not sure I’m ready to put my kid back in daily school despite the general stability we have in OR
    It still seems ripe for a superspreader without any anti-viral solutions in place as of yet

Grammy worthy.
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

yeah, that was great.

Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post
    We saw school buses practicing/learning routes here in portland this morning. Our original back to school date was set out to early Nov, which is now approaching.

Not sure I’m ready to put my kid back in daily school despite the general stability we have in OR
    It still seems ripe for a superspreader without any anti-viral solutions in place as of yet
    I don’t know the age of your kid, but my HS kid does not trust his peers to remember to do the right thing. My wife is working remotely as a therapist in 2 of our schools (middle school and elementary school) that are open in a hybrid model and often witnesses circumstances that could go bad if a teacher, staff, or student (often special needs) were contagious. No instances of infections or spreading because their (flawed) strategies have not been tested with an actual infection (our #s are low).

We know a few kids that can’t stand the at-school stuff at those schools. The social component is not fulfilling any of their hopes or “needs.”

Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post
    I found this article in the New York Times, but by conservative opinion writer, Ross Douthat, interesting:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/06/o...gtype=Homepage

Talks about how everyone hates Trump so much that it is effecting our ability to make tough, objective choices when it comes to things like school reopenings. Also talks about how school closures most affect low income and minority students.

When schools closed last spring, did anyone assume they would remain closed until we have a wide spread vaccine that ends the pandemic? But today, that seems to be most peoples' view on when we should open schools and other things back up. This is the teachers' unions' point of view, which is not surprising considering they are getting paid the exact same thing regardless of whether school is in person or remote. The article talks about how people's hatred of Trump has allowed the teachers' union to gain control of when schools are open again.

Union bashing. Why Trump is prez.