Page 779 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 ... LastLast
Results 19,451 to 19,475 of 41810
    Quote Originally Posted by Deebased View Post
    Easily one of my favorite arguments.

At what point did someone start believing the stupid fucks, who can't be inconvenienced with a condom for 3 minutes of "pleasure", would ever put on a mask to save grandma.
    3-minutes...come on, you're being awfully generous there.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    over 85% at least - the hypocrisy runs deep with the freedumb crowd
    Super tough to gauge the depth of the Mariana Trench from the bottom of the Tonga.

Have you ever made a post on TGR that does not involve you talking about some sort of comparison?

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    3-minutes...come on, you're being awfully generous there.
    I was giving Benny the benefit of the doubt.

I’m 100% on board with planned parenthood and a women’s right to choose. Too bad those rights weren’t available for Deeb’s parents generation.

Quote Originally Posted by BCMtnHound View Post
    Many 1st Nations communities and reservations early on took the position of closing their communities to any outsiders here in BC.
    It's in their psyche....you know, white people and viruses. They remember.
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    I’m 100% on board with social distancing and mask wearing. Too bad those rights weren’t available for my parents generation.
    Yeah a little SD by the great and silent generations and we'd have way fewer boomers whining about the dumb fucking kids they spawned.

Keep trying. Someday, even if just by chance, you’ll figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by muted View Post
    Home burglaries have gone down since COVID, surprisingly, and car break-ins have gone up, but I'm not gonna shoot someone for breaking in to my car.
    Home burglaries are down because people are home all day. Once people are foreclosed and evicted and sleeping in their cars car burglaries will go down too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    I wonder how many of them want to take away women's "right to choose?"
    don't they have the right to choose to wear a mask? And the pro mask crowd--I include myself--hasn't done a very good job of framing the issue in a way that appeals to the right. As usual we're all talking past each other and attacking each other for being stupid or cowardly. A lot of the anti mask crowd are people who will go way out of their way to help their neighbor, so why not wear a mask to protect your neighbor?

Quote Originally Posted by BCMtnHound View Post
    Many 1st Nations communities and reservations early on took the position of closing their communities to any outsiders here in BC. Many exist on main highways, and the handmade signs saying no stopping/visiting the community as you enter the community boundaries are not subtle. Their main reason stated is that they are still working hard to recover their oral history and culture from their elders and COVID19's propensity to impact the elderly would severely impact this. I haven't seen data on COVID19 impacts yet, but I can respect their concern. To read your news regarding NM 1st Nation's impacts certainly lends credit to their argument.
    The problem facing the Navajos is in part due to comorbidities and part sanitation and overcrowding. The reservation there in Gallup NM is extremely poor. The underlying conditions that many suffer from are a direct result of poverty IMO - lack of access to healthy food and medical care.

Navajo Nation Has Highest Covid-19 Infection Rate in the U.S.

The Navajo Nation already has high risk factors of comorbidities, including diabetes, lung disease, high-blood pressure, hypertension and heart disease. There's also a lack of running water, medical infrastructure, internet access, information and adequate housing, according to The Washington Post.

Navajo Nation President Jonathan Nez told The Washington Post last week that the Nation had not "one cent" of the $8 billion that was allocated to Native American communities as part of the CARES Act passed in Washington on March 18.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Saw that and was wondering if that was a really bad thing. We don't get then here.

What do they do?
    its like crackrock for trout and my favorite hatch on the green river

https://youtu.be/kNJq9a3Bp5Y
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Quote Originally Posted by wooley12 View Post
    It's like a sci-fi movie!
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Viva View Post
    It's in their psyche....you know, white people and viruses. They remember.
    The max indigenous pre-contact population in Canada was estimated at 2million, and the highest mortality estimate due to disease, famine, and war, approached 80%. That is staggering to contemplate. Damn straight they remember the proverbial horsemen of the apocalypse.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    The problem facing the Navajos is in part due to comorbidities and part sanitation and overcrowding. The reservation there in Gallup NM is extremely poor. The underlying conditions that many suffer from are a direct result of poverty IMO - lack of access to healthy food and medical care.

Navajo Nation Has Highest Covid-19 Infection Rate in the U.S.

The Navajo Nation already has high risk factors of comorbidities, including diabetes, lung disease, high-blood pressure, hypertension and heart disease. There's also a lack of running water, medical infrastructure, internet access, information and adequate housing, according to The Washington Post.

Navajo Nation President Jonathan Nez told The Washington Post last week that the Nation had not "one cent" of the $8 billion that was allocated to Native American communities as part of the CARES Act passed in Washington on March 18.
    Many of our 1st Nations communities fare no better in terms of comorbidities, poverty and over-crowding. A national disgrace, and one that will not be corrected easily, no matter how we address it. While it can be a challenge to discuss the issue face-to-face with our local nations, I hold no ill will to any of our 1st Nations in the challenges or harassment they give to our provincial, territorial or federal governments.

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    Ok, what makes this a false flag in your view? I'm not following your argument. I am familiar with the phrase and know the definition, but it seems you think COVID-19 is a "false flag".
    You missed my point. Tri ungulate was not the dimbshit. Dumbshit was the dumbshit

And it’s not a false flag,
    . . . . .
    Unless . . .
    The US released it against their own people.
    Or did they reverse release it on the chiComs in a double reverse master 5d chess false flag op?
    . . .

Okay this is something I had no idea about - does this apply to homes that are closed for periods of time? This was a FB post from WW Government:

With Walla Walla County now eligible to have its application reviewed to enter Phrase 2 of the state’s Safe Start plan, the Public Works Department would like to pass along information about a potential risk related to water service when buildings are reopened.

�� Buildings that have been unused or rarely used for more than three weeks are at risk of an outbreak of Legionnaires’ disease unless their water pipes are flushed and sanitized. The lack of chlorinated water flowing through the pipes can create the right conditions for the bacteria that causes this disease.

Buildings at risk include restaurants, hotels, schools, child-care facilities, office buildings, gyms, factories, and outpatient surgical centers. The threat also applies to hot tubs, water fountains, sprinkler systems, and water-cooling towers atop commercial buildings.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention offers guidance and resources to help ensure the safety of your building water system and devices after a prolonged shutdown: https://www.cdc.gov/…/2019-n…/php/bu...er-system.html

If you see any of these guys around I'd start to worry but probably not until then.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    If you see any of these guys around I'd start to worry but probably not until then.

Don't worry too much they'll have forgotten why they're there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post

Why is that one guy's eyes blacked out?

Watch two neighbors make the most of social distancing with a beer catapult

Quarantine doesn't mean you can't enjoy a drink out front with your neighbors. You simply have to sit in your separate yards and shoot beers to each other via catapult.

This science fair-style ingenuity comes to you courtesy of two friends in Walla Walla, Washington, who held a "socially isolated beer gathering" so good it had to be captured on video.

What the majority of people in this country don't know about the law and/or constitution could fill the Pacific ocean.

LOL @ "I have the legal right to try [hydroxychloroquine]"

<roll eyes>

At least she's not screaming.

#facepalm

your doctor’s office is not a restaurant with a menu of tests and medications that you get to order from

100% she’s the type to call a lawyer after demanding inappropriate medications if any of those medications harmed her