Page 603 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 ... LastLast
Results 15,051 to 15,075 of 41810
    The White House on Friday accused the media of taking President Trump’s comments — seemingly suggesting that disinfectants could combat the novel coronavirus — “out of context.”

“President Trump has repeatedly said that Americans should consult with medical doctors regarding coronavirus treatment, a point that he emphasized again during yesterday’s briefing,” White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany said in a statement. “Leave it to the media to irresponsibly take President Trump out of context and run with negative headlines.”
    Yeah context, thats the ticket.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    And its a kit. A very well done kit, but I dunno...
    Yeah, another example that some people have way too much money. Maybe not anymore. I suspect that the market for those crappy butchered muscle car "restorations" you see on TV auctions has just tanked.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Yeah, another example that some people have way too much money. Maybe not anymore. I suspect that the market for those crappy butchered muscle car "restorations" you see on TV auctions has just tanked.
    The secondary market for flowered Tommy Bahama shirts is going to crater.
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by Mofro261 View Post
    We're only holding off on the vaccine until we can figure out how to make it cause autism.
    Splice in some HIV, duh.
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

And GPS

You used to be an uplifting, glass half full kind of guy Benny. I fear this lockdown has destroyed that.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

How can they get 5G into the vaccine?

Quote Originally Posted by Mofro261 View Post
    We're only holding off on the vaccine until we can figure out how to make it cause autism.
    Both China and Thailand have developed vaccines that create antibodies in primates and plan to start large scale trials in humans within months. If a Sino-Thai vaccine manufactured in a Bill Gates funded production facility ends up working...

Had to look that one up,

“ Gweilo or gwailou (Chinese: 鬼佬; Cantonese Yale: gwáilóu, pronounced [kʷɐ̌i lǒu] (About this soundlisten)) is a common Cantonese slang term and ethnic slur for Westerners. In its unmodified form, it refers to people of European descent and has a history of racially deprecatory and pejorative use. Cantonese speakers frequently use gwailou to refer to Westerners in general use, in a non-derogatory context, although whether this type of usage is offensive is disputed by both Cantonese and Westerners alike.[1][2]”

So you support condemning racism by using a racist term? Weird play man.
    Chinese are way more rascist than white people eh

my sister ( not that azn looking/ doesnt speak it ) met the mother of her long time BF a little old east Vangroovy chinese matriarch of the family who didnt speak engrish, she took a look at sis and repeated Gwei lo Gwei lo !

Sis mentions this to my 1/2 chinese mom who tells her that she was being called " white ghost "

you gotta laugh at this shit eh

lee lau is equal opertoonity ... he make joke on everbody
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

The Corona beer company is none too happy, either.
    You mean Ebola?
    Name:  38-5e6f979e3e767__700.jpg
Views: 1257
Size:  118.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    thank you, something to do this weekend.

also, from your clip...it still cracks me up how many students with "A" last names come before Ferris.
    I noticed that too, and I just loved it. I just love how he keeps going with the “A” last names. How many will he do?
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    Both China and Thailand have developed vaccines that create antibodies in primates and plan to start large scale trials in humans in few months. If a Sino-Thai vaccine manufactured in a Bill Gates funded production facility ends up working...
    So has the US, groups I coordinate with injected Monkey's with RNA vaccines in early March, the antigen I made works great as a boost for enhancing antibody titers. But there is just a little work in between demonstrating generation of an antibody response and determing that it will be protective instead of inert or worse, exacerabate disease by Antibody-Dependent Enhancement of infection that results in a cytokine storm. I think we'll get there faster than normal timelines, the joint venture from Sanofi and GSK is already in people for safety studies.
    Move upside and let the man go through...

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    Putting my 401k into tanning bed stock.
    That would pair well with a nice chemotherapy drug stock.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    You used to be an uplifting, glass half full kind of guy Benny. I fear this lockdown has destroyed that.
    Quoted for the lulz
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    At least I'll be able to score a nice used Vette in six months.

And a few Tommy Bahama shirts to go with it.

The secondary market for flowered Tommy Bahama shirts is going to crater.
    Nice. I've been waiting for my cue to pounce.

Was thinking similar. Wonder how long until the used car market gets flooded? Have been looking for a 911 but nothing has changed much over the past month as far as pricing and inventory.
    Gimme five, I'm still alive!
    Ain't no luck, I learned to duck!

People figuring that it's just a matter of time before a vaccine eliminates the problem should consider that--
    There are a number of viral diseases where the immune system is not able to clear the virus--HIV, Hepatitis C, varicella/zoster (chickenpox/shingles) are examples. Despite decades of work there is no vaccine for the first two. (Hepatitis C can be cleared by an antiviral drug in most cases. Zoster can be prevented from causing clinical shingles by a vaccine). The point being that the immune system is not all-powerful and that we cannot assume there will be a vaccine. Making a vaccine is easy, making one that works isn't.

Newscasters, including on PBS, interviewing scientists frequently allude to the "fact" that it will take a year to 18 months to develop a vaccine, when in truth that is the minimum time it will take, if the effort is ever successful. Lies and false assurances, assuming the public can't handle the truth harms credibility in the long run and leads to widespread backlash when the promised breakthrough fails to materialize. If we had been told the truth about masks from the beginning we wouldn't have airplanes with half the people not wearing masks. If we had told from the beginning that stay at home might need to last for months and had Congress begun providing relief to business and the unemployed from the beginning we would not be having the protests and premature reopenings now. I remember thinking when schools were closed "for two weeks" that the people in charge had to know that 2 weeks would not be nearly enough. Even now, stay at home orders are extended for short periods of time when they should be indefinite.

Cuomo, on The Daily Show the other night, made the point that he was honest about how bad the pandemic would be from the beginning so that New Yorkers would comply with stay-at-home, since he knew that the order couldn't be enforced without voluntary compliance. Now New York has declining cases while other places with less severe outbreaks have still-growing cases.

Quote Originally Posted by St. Jerry View Post
    Was thinking similar. Wonder how long until the used car market gets flooded? Have been looking for a 911 but nothing has changed much over the past month as far as pricing and inventory.
    Too lazy to find a link, but I read that the huge auctions at the wholesale level that sell rental and fleet vehicles are flooded right now.

Now that a lot of those grown up boys with toys are home on weekdays up here in the woods, they're taking their Porsches and Ferraris out on nice weekdays. I see them a lot on my road rides. So, ironically, high end mileage is up while everyone else is down.

I'd bet the free places to sell a car (like Craigslist) would be a good place to look. Maybe not for 911's though. But if you have to sell your ride because you're broke you probably don't want to have to pay somebody to do it.

I heard (cannot find the source anymore, must have vanished from the internet) emtbers are at a higher risk level, cause the frequencies from the bikes are similar to 5g towers.
    Just figured it out by myself !dont tell anybody!
    if you wrap the battery and motor with tinfoil you can minimise the risk.

Really hoping that Inslee doesn't allow construction to resume prior to May 4.

Imagine ^^ how many more thousand Americans would be alive if you had president Cuomo

instead of Trump
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

We draw the line at Italians.