Page 878 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 ... LastLast
Results 21,926 to 21,950 of 41810
    Well i did say you should visit a couple months ago. I hope it doesnt come to it, and i cant see dump vacating the WH , but despotic sictatorships dont have the most pourous borders. Election security focus time is dwindling

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

Attachment 333450

I never realized that Charles Manson's face appears on TR's forehead!
    Last edited by The AD; 07-03-2020 at 08:29 PM.

Woman in Ceres, CA upset because she was kicked out of a gym while running on a treadmill without a mask because she claims to be medically exempt.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Woman in Ceres, CA upset because she was kicked out of a gym while running on a treadmill without a mask because she claims to be medically exempt.
    A workmate had a response to this shit a long time ago. "I'm the only person in the world."

Ceres, deep in the heart of the Central Valley, where the first squalls of the baby MAGA were initially heard.

Yeah ....no. Unless she was already intubated and on a ventilator.

We’re saved. There’s a plan.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	17D6D6E6-179E-4CDA-8363-EED667ACD5C2.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	447.0 KB 
ID:	333460

hydroxychloroquine in the water

Or better yet put it in the deep fryer oil at McDonalds

Has the spew of the Trumptard nation quited down here as the obviousness of their idiocracy unfolds? Or is the Trump cult of misinformation and stupidity getting new talking points to repeat here and everywhere? Talking points that attempt to minimize the damage done by an irresponsible, if not insane, wannabe dictator who has shown absolutely zero leadership in this crisis as the rest of the world leaders take care of their citizens and ban Americans from entering their countries. All due to the stupidity of Trump and his obedient cult of fools who only deceive themselves. The denial is epic in its lunacy only.

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    Well i did say you should visit a couple months ago. I hope it doesnt come to it, and i cant see dump vacating the WH , but despotic sictatorships dont have the most pourous borders. Election security focus time is dwindling
    wtf do we do if it gets worse and worse ? Zombies now and civil war possibility? There aren't a lot of us and all the refugees hitting the border. It simply won't be possible to take care of that many people without getting swamped

Teh scoug is away pounding silica pods. Probably chasing them with tide podsName:  FB_IMG_1593582361846.jpeg
Views: 614
Size:  74.4 KB

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

From Rushmore Rally - site of the next episode of the apocalypse:

Mike Harris of Rapid City said he was a Republican but wore a mask and waved an anti-Trump flag. He also was sporting a handgun on each hip. He said he was worried the event would spark a COVID-19 outbreak.

“I think it’s a bad example being set by our president and our governor,” Harris said.

Robin Pladsen, director of the Keystone Chamber of Commerce, handed out face masks and hand sanitizer from a tent. She said the tourist influx would help businesses pay back loans they had taken out to survive the economic downtown but acknowledged the health risk for the town.

Several people who once oversaw fire danger at the national memorial have said setting off fireworks over the forest is a bad idea that could lead to a large wildfire. Fireworks were called off after 2009 because a mountain pine beetle infestation increased the fire risks.

Noem pushed to get the fireworks resumed soon after she was elected, and enlisted Trump’s help. The president brushed aside fire concerns earlier this year, saying, “What can burn? It’s stone.”

https://www.foxnews.com/us/president...peech-excerpts

Don Jr's trophy whatever, Kimberly Whateverthefuck, tests positive for the Rona......Schaudenfride, anyone?????
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

I just had a Facebook ad that was looking for critical care docs who could do a temporary work assignment in Arizona.

Man, the Deep State is really going the extra mile....

A strip club in town has sense of humor:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D78F425B-D090-4DF7-A17D-8C796A630F38.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	583.3 KB 
ID:	333483

wtf is with sideways photos on tgr?

Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    Don Jr's trophy whatever, Kimberly Whateverthefuck, tests positive for the Rona......Schaudenfride, anyone?????
    And she gave up the possibility of being First Lady of California for Drumfharrhea Junior. Newsom is prolly LOL and glad he dodged that bullet of crazy.

But Don Jr. doesn't, and four secret service guys on their detail do.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    But Don Jr. doesn't, and four secret service guys on their detail do.
    Lulz.........Coincidence I’m sure.
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

Lulz.........Coincidence I’m sure.
    Sure.

When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

If DonnieBoy’s girlfriend/Trump campaign senior advisor is getting tested daily and she just turned positive she may become symptomatic and more contagious in the next few days.

She better get on the hydroxychloroquine!

Or is it azithromycin? Dexamethasone? Redemsivir? Zinc? Colloidal silver? Bleach injection and tanning bed light down your throat?

where is spats to help keep us on track about what obviously was the proper treatment all along.

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    Oregon State Police don’t wear coronavirus masks while patronizing coffee shop, despite governor’s order
    https://www.oregonlive.com/coronavir...ors-order.html

<making popcorn>

Update - Trooper has been placed on leave pending outcome of internal investigation. Based on comments from Superintendent of State police, Trooper “Muh Freedumz“ will be turning in his badge soon.
    https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...ng-mask-report
    Another update - the three troopers that didn’t run their mouth on camera met with Teh Guv today

And the Guv tweeted “The officers and I agreed today that face coverings save lives. So you will see them-and me-wearing face coverings each and every day until we beat this virus”.

Troopers are prolly gonna be wearing theirs 24/7...

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    Another update - the three troopers that didn’t run their mouth on camera met with Teh Guv today

And the Guv tweeted “The officers and I agreed today that face coverings save lives. So you will see them-and me-wearing face coverings each and every day until we beat this virus”.

Troopers are prolly gonna be wearing theirs 24/7...
    Power move. Good little doggies.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

May not be effective for controlling the virus but duct tape over the mouth can be very effective in keeping one from making a fool of oneself.

So evidently the new slogan for the virus coming out of the White house is "We Need to Live with It" and in small invisible print "or die trying", whatever.......

White House looks to make 'we need to live with it' the new tone on coronavirus: report
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

"Live With It" bumper stickers in 1....2....