Page 972 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 ... LastLast
Results 24,276 to 24,300 of 41810
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    The recall Governor Brown tents outside of Home Depots are funny to me. Oregon has been doing pretty well, thanks in part to the s governor's actions that allow them to have their little tent of butthurt....they're also a mask free zone...I figure it's similar to qanon, convincing people to support causes against their own interests.
    The GOP in Oregon is so lacking in any reasonable policy approach for any issue in Oregon that all they can do is stage walkouts and recalls. Its pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Spiritual??? More like religious kooks???
    Yes.

It’s definitely a subculture in our greater hippy-ish acidhead universe. These quacks have directly resulted in spread of covid. in western NV county the “leadership of former (ousted) mayor of nv city and that July 4th yoga ecstatic dance on the San Juan Ridge have directly resulted in infections. These quacks directly overlap the ecstatic dance, yoga, BM subcultures.

I find it useful to understand how they got there, because some can be engaged and talked to. Some of the more grounded and rational people of that ecstatic dance community that are leaders are reaching and changing others ideas and actions for the better. Along with many other subcultures, that subculture is starting to divide and crumble.

Quote Originally Posted by subtle plague View Post
    You fo realize that the other 82 million of us make fun of the fringe lunatics and are actually quite pissed about that shit. Which Btw. Was imported from the US (libertarians, people revoking the citizenship to live in their own kingdoms, alt right internet neo nazis and anti Bill gates vaxxers). So thanks for that.

Moreover, we do not let these kind of retarded flat earther Anti vaxxers run our government.

So all good here. Except the few hundred new unnecessary infections that covid parade will probably cause.
    Let's not forget the debt Hitler owed to the American eugenics movement.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    …I've had unprotected sex. At least it was outside and of short duration...
    Sorry, I know you wrote more, but that’s all I saw.

Edit: I see I’m not the only one. Shoulda read ahead.

Moreover, we do not let these kind of retarded flat earther Anti vaxxers run our government.
    Color me green with envy.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    A solution in search of a problem--the problem being we can't seem to manage to test people so test the sewage instead.

What some people might not understand is that virus that can be detected in sewage isn't likely live virus capable of infecting people.
    I didn't know that hence my pondering. Thanks.

You fo realize that the other 82 million of us make fun of the fringe lunatics and are actually quite pissed about that shit. Which Btw. Was imported from the US (libertarians, people revoking the citizenship to live in their own kingdoms, alt right internet neo nazis and anti Bill gates vaxxers). So thanks for that.

Same here in CA. My friends in SG, SK, NO, MY all say the same thing. Sure a certain percentage of people are Tide pod eating, anti-vaxxing, 5-G hating, anti-Gates, chem trails imbeciles. But they are by far the minority and they don't run the government. Interesting how the US is unique in this respect ?

Edit - perhaps Brazil also in that category of insane people running government?

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    What some people might not understand is that virus that can be detected in sewage isn't likely live virus capable of infecting people.
    Thank goodness!

For a minute there I thought I might have to avoid contact with sewage.

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    Thank goodness!

For a minute there I thought I might have to avoid contact with sewage.
    Best to wear a mask and wash your hands, just to be on the safe side.

As others have said here, it’s interesting how teh covidz spotlights or crosses over with other issues like health care access etc etc.
    Name:  49653825-1474-446A-8397-766135778EA8.jpeg
Views: 559
Size:  434.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    As others have said here, it’s interesting how teh covidz spotlights or crosses over with other issues like health care access etc etc.
    louis is against the demon weed marihuana too.

I’m sorry, but it’s a fantasy’

-Jeff Gregorich, superintendent, on trying to reopen his schools safely

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...ne&arc404=true

This is my choice, but I’m starting to wish that it wasn’t. I don’t feel qualified. I’ve been a superintendent for 20 years, so I guess I should be used to making decisions, but I keep getting lost in my head. I’ll be in my office looking at a blank computer screen, and then all of the sudden I realize a whole hour’s gone by. I’m worried. I’m worried about everything. Each possibility I come up with is a bad one.

The governor has told us we have to open our schools to students on August 17th, or else we miss out on five percent of our funding. I run a high-needs district in middle-of-nowhere Arizona. We’re 90 percent Hispanic and more than 90 percent free-and-reduced lunch. These kids need every dollar we can get. But covid is spreading all over this area and hitting my staff, and now it feels like there’s a gun to my head. I already lost one teacher to this virus. Do I risk opening back up even if it’s going to cost us more lives? Or do we run school remotely and end up depriving these kids?

This is a skeleton staff, and we pay an average salary of about 40,000 a year. I’ve got nothing to cut.

I’ve been in the building every day, sanitizing doors and measuring out space in classrooms. We still haven’t received our order of Plexiglas barriers, so we’re cutting up shower curtains and trying to make do with that. It’s one obstacle after the next. Just last week I found out we had another staff member who tested positive....

———

This is for all the “it’s just the flu bro” types in here. You know who you are.

MAGA!

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    Golfing buddy today was shocked I haven't heard how the lame stream media has suppressed the doctors and videos on how well HCQ has been curing people. He also thinks Fox Fake News wasn't part of the lame stream media. Nice guy "seems" sharp but he also thinks the truth behind PizzaGate is gonna come out too. Social media has ruined us....

^^^ My sister started our last phone conversation with, “you probably don’t believe this, but there’s a tunnel that runs from DC to Denver; the elites use it to move around undetected.” Sorry, sis, but anything you tell me after that sentence I will simply ignore.

She is a firm believer that the virus is a hoax. So bizarre. The capacity of the human mind to create its own reality is fascinating.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyoverland Captive View Post
    ^^^ My sister started our last phone conversation with, “you probably don’t believe this, but there’s a tunnel that runs from DC to Denver; the elites use it to move around undetected.” Sorry, sis, but anything you tell me after that sentence I will simply ignore.

She is a firm believer that the virus is a hoax. So bizarre. The capacity of the human mind to create its own reality is fascinating.

“People in the QAnon community feel like they are banding together to uncover the real truth behind the scenes,” said View, who works as a marketer for a San Diego company and says he uses the pseudonym to protect himself. His acerbic comments about what he calls an “apocalyptic political cult” have earned him more than 20,000 followers on Twitter and vitriol from QAnon believers.

Before Trump's rally in Milwaukee, thousands waited in line for hours to enter the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Panther Arena. Some wore apparel adorned with a “Q” or “WWG1WGA,” which stands for the QAnon slogan, “Where we go one, we go all.”

The frigid, gloomy weather didn't dampen the spirits of QAnon follower Donna Shank, 50, of Burlington, Wisconsin. Shank, who said she voted for Obama in 2008, was ambivalent about politics before she stumbled across QAnon online and joined Facebook groups to learn more.

“I just woke up,” she said. “I was a sheep. I followed anything and everything."
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Once a sheep, always a sheep, perhaps?
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

They were a sheep and now they are a cow.

she live in MN?

implicatory denial

Scientific findings are denied because of their implications.

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    she live in MN?
    The sane one is in MN; this one’s in San Francisco.

The capacity of the human mind to create its own reality is fascinating.
    Dude ... Christianity should have been your first clue.

“Elites”...in Denver? That gives me cognitive dissonance.

Quote Originally Posted by huckbucket View Post
    Dude ... Christianity should have been your first clue.
    Remember.... in the immortal words of George Costanza: "It's not a lie if you believe it."
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Remember.... in the immortal words of George Costanza: "It's not a lie if you believe it."
    Here's your chance to band together with your neighbors in common cause . . .

https://www.union-bulletin.com/news/..._medium=social