Page 763 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 ... LastLast
Results 19,051 to 19,075 of 41810
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    And the diagnosis was

"Anyway, I don't wanna sound like a dick or nothing, but it says on your chart you're fucked up. Uh, you talk like a fag, and your shit's all retarded."
    Nice.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    I've been to New Hampshire.
    It was nice.
    I concur
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Just like there are desperately poor people who will share what little they have.
    I've never forgotten the Plymouth Housing Group luncheon I attended with Dan Rather as the keynote speaker.

Dan grew up in rural Texas dirt poor during the depression. His family were sharecroppers. He said they had very little and often went hungry but they did what they could. He said one night when they were sitting down to their meager supper there was a knock on the door. There stood a starving man with hat in hand asking for something to eat and a place to sleep. Dan's parents took him in a shared what they had and gave him a place to sleep in the barn. He said even though we had little that is what you did. You helped. Turning that man away was not an option in their minds and hearts.

Quote Originally Posted by half-fast View Post
    Planned on making pizza doughs for tomorrow. Had 1 yeast packet in the fridge. Didn’t think anything about it and looked for yeast when I went to the store. No yeast. Went to 3 different stores. I had stepped up yeast making beer before, so I figured I’d try. Worked fine, doughs are proofing in the fridge
    If you go to the "Bread Baking" thread there are several posts about making your own yeast from dates and water.

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    *wonders if the a whole world is holding their collective breath to see if the hydroxychloroquine kills him*

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    And she has a pretty serious funky shoe fetish,

even her own signature shoe

https://www.victoriabuzz.com/2020/04...rences-photos/

So we've got Dr. Scarf and Canada's got Dr. Shoe? LOL!
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by DougW View Post
    As much as the US likes to beat itself up over its response and Trump's performance which was at times( mostly) less than useful , being a bunch of Captain Hindsights is in the end not very useful..
    Except when approaching the ballot box in November
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

Quote Originally Posted by happytimefunbox View Post
    Except when approaching the ballot box in November
    Knowing that "Trump's performance which was at times( mostly) less than useful " is useful at ballot box.
    Mrs. Dougw- "I can see how one of your relatives could have been killed by an angry mob."

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    dougW, you motherfucking dirty son of a bitch.

Threadless Face Masks

Face Mask Dimensions
    Mask: 7.5 in x 4.5 in
    Elastic length: 6 in loops
    Sewn in California, USA

Description

This 2-ply polyester everyday cloth face mask is form-fitting to lay across the bridge of the nose. They are easy and comfortable to wear thanks to over-the-ear elastic loops that measure about 6 inches long. One size to fit most faces, mask measures approximately 7.5 x 4.5-inches to cover both your nose and your mouth. Printed on one side and reversible to black on the other side. Reusable and machine washable, all masks should be properly sanitized after each use per CDC guidelines.

A portion of proceeds that Threadless earns for each sale of these masks, up to a $500K maximum donation, is being donated to MedShare, a humanitarian aid non-profit organization dedicated to improving the quality of life of people, communities, and our planet. MedShare sources and directly delivers surplus medical supplies and equipment to communities in need around the world.

Many, many designs. Some reversible to black. Built-in wire that forms to your nose

$17ea.

Last edited by KQ; 05-22-2020 at 01:46 PM.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Is there one that looks like the censortube video of the Russian yoodling guy?
    watch out for snakes

Quote Originally Posted by SB View Post
    Is there one that looks like the censortube video of the Russian yoodling guy?
    I went through all 50 pages and didn't see that but they do have breakfast butts:

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    Nice.
    Who am I to argue with Dr Lexus?

OmniPal doesn't lie, man. That'll be six billion dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    Who am I to argue with Dr Lexus?

OmniPal doesn't lie, man. That'll be six billion dollars.
    So enjoyable to watch

https://youtu.be/l7ICZHPPTtY

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

I own it, and we actually just watched it for the umpteenth time last night.

Getting more like a documentary every day.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    I went through all 50 pages and didn't see that but they do have breakfast butts:

You do your research so well.
    watch out for snakes

This is a Canadian video by Erin O'Toole ("Husband, father, RCAF Veteran, former Minister of Veterans Affairs, lawyer, & volunteer. Proud to be the Member of Parliament for Durham¨) circulating on social media, highlighting the failures of Trudeau's govt.

https://www.facebook.com/erinotoolec...7448668236762/

Name:  _3_Facebook.jpg
Views: 667
Size:  97.8 KB

Canada has a particularly difficult relationship with China, kind of sandwiched between USA and China, and as usual, politics certainly played a role in Canada having a similar death rate to the USA in the past few weeks.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Coronavirus_Pandemic_COVID_19_Statistics_and_Research_Our_World_in_Data (1).jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	83.7 KB 
ID:	329342

They still bent the death curve better though.

Name:  Coronavirus_pandemic_–_Country_comparisons_Our_World_in_Data.jpg
Views: 667
Size:  61.1 KB

Testing got off to a better start, but is now lagging behind the USA.

Name:	Coronavirus_Pandemic_COVID_19_Statistics_and_Research_Our_World_in_Data (2).jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	69.9 KB 
ID:	329344

Canada kept the number of new cases to about half of the USA. This also shows Chile taking off in infections big time, which is product of tripling the testing since early April and also the inevitable spread of the virus into the poorer, denser parts of Santiago (7 million in lockdown now).

Name:	Coronavirus_Pandemic_COVID_19_Statistics_and_Research_Our_World_in_Data.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	98.3 KB 
ID:	329345

Quote Originally Posted by Casey E View Post
    This is a Canadian video by Erin O'Toole ("Husband, father, RCAF Veteran, former Minister of Veterans Affairs, lawyer, & volunteer. Proud to be the Member of Parliament for Durham¨) circulating on social media, highlighting the failures of Trudeau's govt.

https://www.facebook.com/erinotoolec...7448668236762/
    Interesting to see our northern neighbors' conservative party harping on their liberal government flubbing the corona response

less than 50 posts in this thread in one day. obv shutdown over crisis averted

If Bay Area traffic stays like this it’s a quantum improvement in lifestyle. Can go places anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by LongShortLong View Post
    Interesting to see our northern neighbors' conservative party harping on their liberal government flubbing the corona response
    OK so back ground IS

the progessive Conservative party (an oxymoron ?) was the long time right in Canada, other than being kinda like that boring uncle at a party they were a fiscaly responsible, established, reasonable alternative and so they formed governments

" In 2003, the Canadian Alliance and the Progressive Conservatives merged, forming the Conservative Party of Canada.[8] The unified Conservative Party claims to generally favour lower taxes, small government, more transfer of federal government powers to the provinces modeled after the Meech Lake Accord and a tougher stand on "law and order" issues. "

thats from wiki ^^ what wiki doesnt add is there were only 2 progressive conservative MP's the rest of the appliance party was full of whacko nut job religious fanatics compared to yer average Canadian, Stephen Harper tried to fuck up and change Canada ( to look more like America) even changed the name to " the Harper government " but he failed cuz Candians are liberals, are not americans and so Trudeau has had 2 terms.

At this point the cons are rife with more religious whacko nut jobs many of whom have run to lead the party, that shit does not play up here like it does down there, SO the Cons are lashing out, the failed leader Andrew Sheer is about to be replaced so the cONS are virtualy a leaderless party at this point and

Trudeau will probably get a 3rd term becuz he is giving away SO MUCH MONEY !!!

I think Canada could have responded faster which could be said about every government with exception of USA cuz we are still not sure if they had a response

BUT once Canada got rolling it was OK
    Last edited by XXX-er; 05-22-2020 at 10:09 PM.
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star View Post
    less than 50 posts in this thread in one day. obv shutdown over crisis averted

Longest most coherent xxx post ever, we’re all gonna die.

after spending way to much time looking at masks on that page I posted up thread I decided on this for me and I bought a couple for friends just for fun.

Name:  magicmask.png
Views: 596
Size:  91.0 KB

Biba, the best restaurant in Sacramento, has closed for good. 34 years in business. Upscale Italian. Biba the owner passed away a few months ago but the family intended to keep it running, until the Covid happened. We didn't eat there enough, maybe a dozen times over the years, we mostly eat downscale when we go out, but I was always looking for an excuse to go. Another woulda, shoulda, coulda. Obviously, not nearly as important as the death of one homeless person from the virus, but still sad.

On a more serious note--I'm good with letting a lot of old people die to save the economy but it really is a miserable way to go, slowly suffocating, struggling to breath, alone with no family visiting. The solution--euthanize the old people before they get the Covid.

We have the flags at half mast--mine has also been upside down since Nov 2016. If Trump gets the Covid and dies, can we raise them back up?
    Last edited by old goat; 05-22-2020 at 10:08 PM.

Rasputin is online now Полые тростник на ветру
    This just in, Churches are now deemed "essential" by the President, and if the Governors don't let the churches open, then he will "overrule" them.

It just gets more bizarre every day.
    I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. -אלוהים אדירים

Biba, the best restaurant in Sacramento, has closed for good. 34 years in business. Upscale Italian. Biba the owner passed away a few months ago but the family intended to keep it running, until the Covid happened. We didn't eat there enough, maybe a dozen times over the years, we mostly eat downscale when we go out, but I was always looking for an excuse to go. Another woulda, shoulda, coulda. Obviously, not nearly as important as the death of one homeless person from the virus, but still sad.

On a more serious note--I'm good with letting a lot of old people die to save the economy but it really is a miserable way to go, slowly suffocating, struggling to breath, alone with no family visiting. The solution--euthanize the old people before they get the Covid.

We have the flags at half mast--mine has also been upside down since Nov 2016. If Trump gets the Covid and dies, can we raise them back up?
    When i lived near Sacramento, on shortline lake, i used to go to biba often.
    Great food, and she was a nice friendly person.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by rod9301 View Post
    When i lived near Sacramento, on shortline lake, i used to go to biba often.
    Great food, and she was a nice friendly person.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk
    She was indeed. Sadly, she had dementia towards the end of her life, although she continued to come in to the restaurant almost til the end.
    A lot of the waiters were older people from Italy, prfessionals, not the usual 20 something waiting tables until something better comes along.
    The lasagna was famous--only served 2 nights per week. I promised myself I would try it--the promise is broken. I have a couple of her cookbooks, maybe the recipe is in there although it won't be the same.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch

do you think dr fauci flies and upside down amerika flag?
    in the land of the free and home of the brave
    weak, scared, in distress, men fly the flag upside down .
    audie murphy never flew a flag in distress, despite really being in it , just kept solidering to hell and back.
    weak move of disrespect and lame virtue signal but par for your course
    thread needs mur gonzo marketing

thanks htfbro
    keep on keepin on the good work of essentials tests
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

looking like another sadverse saturday on tap in here. Get some sunshine kids.

www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime