Page 506 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 ... LastLast
Results 12,626 to 12,650 of 41810
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    Re:
    The union of Canada and Blue America here how it goes down:.

Canada and WA, CA, OR invades Mt and N Dakota and Idaho. To connect WA to the upper midwest.

Colorado National Guard moves north capturing Wyoming.

Yeah yeah wackos will resist. But those towns are small and isolated from the Red State redoubt of Southern Moronia, No Ho chi min trail through Kansas plains.

The big battle will be the battle of Salt Lake City. Once won, the trade routes from CA to CO to MT to MI to New England will be flowing.

The free US will have all the Pacific ports and trade with asia and S America will flourish. The EU will not trade with Moronia and their ports will be decimated. No Panama canal, so even black market attempts will have to navigate the straights of Magellan. Of course Arg and Chile will be on the Free Us’s side and will patrol those waters.

The blockade on Southern Moronia will be just like to what happened to the Treasonous Confeds 150 years ago.

The Free US will seed black, native, and hispanic community insurrections in all of the moronia states. M16s, genade launchers, land mines, guerrila sabotage, and a righteous cause of hundreds of years of oppression will mean white Southern Moronia will realize their worst fears about race wars.

Yeah Bill Bob will have a tenacious fighting spirit and and a semi or converted to auto. But after 24 months of no food and supplies even Moronia will come around and realize the futility of the fight.

Maybe have a 2nd march through Georgia but through Multiple states just to make sure the message stays imbedded in Moronia for another 150 years.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    ^^^ classic ^^^

Moronia/Fredonia ... makes me want to watch Horsefeathers (I need some humor about now) ...

https://youtu.be/x4OJGdtRx10

... Thom
    Galibier Design
    crafting technology in service of music

@swissiphic
    Cooling patients is very complex. It is going to be tough with shortages of sedatives, paralytics, and ICU beds/staff. Using it to lower metabolic needs and impacts of cardiac surgery or to reduce sequelae of inflammatory processes and hypoxic insult to the brain after a cardiac arrest. It is so complex and the effects questionable that most hospitals have stopped cooling cardiac arrests and instead perform targeted temperature management which is a fancy way of saying don't let their body temp go above normal.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    ...sputum viral load....
    Sorry, had to.

I'll get my coat...

The floggings will continue until morale improves.

https://www.who.int/csr/sars/survival_2003_05_04/en/

It's excess heat that's going to disrupt the virus, its more stable at room temp ~23C than 37C. Now heat somebody up to 56C for 15 minutes and ...
    Move upside and let the man go through...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20200414-080515.png 
Views:	150 
Size:	608.2 KB 
ID:	325234
    I see hydraulic turtles.

Quote Originally Posted by Meathelmet View Post
    Sorry, had to.

I'll get my coat...
    Money shot!
    I see hydraulic turtles.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    I don't know the answer. To significantly cool the body without killing the patient would probably mean putting them on cardiopulmonary bypass (heart lung machine)--cooling like this is sometimes done in heart surgery.
    Some of my kayakin buddies fished one of their group out of a very cold mountain river, he had been stuck in an underwater cave for they figure 7-8 minutes and had for all intents and purposes drowned.

they got him breathing, a chopper lined him out, got him into ER on oxygen and i understand he pretty much recovered 100 %
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    Some of my kayakin buddies fished one of their group out of a very cold mountain river, he had been stuck in an underwater cave for they figure 7-8 minutes and had for all intents and purposes drowned.

they got him breathing, a chopper lined him out, got him into ER on oxygen and i understand he pretty much recovered 100 %

A patient isn’t dead until they are warm and dead. Lots of miraculous stories of prolonged hypothermia and pulselessness that are revived in the ED. Post resuscitation cooling in the ICU is taught in ACLS now for prolonged pulselesness.

But I can’t imagine it would help someone with covid. It would be like putting it in the fridge to help keep it from going bad. Like bacon.

Re-post for funnehz
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0126368F-0210-48C0-AFE5-83C285541C6C.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	874.9 KB 
ID:	325247

Just to put things in perspective in a fair a balanced way.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Ironically, the rats are having a tough time now too.

"A restaurant all of a sudden closes now, which has happened by the thousands in not just New York City but coast to coast and around the world,” Corrigan said. “And those rats that were living by that restaurant [or] some place nearby, and perhaps for decades having generations of rats that depended on that restaurant food, well, life is no longer working for them, and they only have a couple of choices.”

"The resulting survival instinct is so strong, they’re even eating their own kind. “These rats are fighting with one another; now the adults are killing the young in the nest and cannibalizing the pups,” Corrigan said."
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Name:  MOTB.jpg
Views: 776
Size:  83.6 KB

Name:  CInd.png
Views: 768
Size:  18.0 KB

Name:  Trumptimeline.jpg
Views: 770
Size:  91.0 KB
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Rasputin is online now Полые тростник на ветру
    Sadly, the latest polls show that half the country approves of Trump's response to the pandemic. Oddly, his overall approval rating is worse.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/
    I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. -אלוהים אדירים

https://www.spiegel.de/international...1-67837b47f6bb

Donald Trump’s disastrous crisis management has made the United States the new epicenter of the global coronavirus pandemic. The country is facing an unprecedented economic crash. Are we witnessing the implosion of a superpower? By DER SPIEGEL Staff

I like that there's a doctor named Gene Gu.

I got your gene goo right here, baby. Ayo!

Quote Originally Posted by timackie View Post
    A patient isn’t dead until they are warm and dead. Lots of miraculous stories of prolonged hypothermia and pulselessness that are revived in the ED. Post resuscitation cooling in the ICU is taught in ACLS now for prolonged pulselesness.

But I can’t imagine it would help someone with covid. It would be like putting it in the fridge to help keep it from going bad. Like bacon.
    I think the victim had drowned (?) not breathing and very cold but maybe not dead? Fortunatley he drowned in the company of 2 MD's an ER/anesthetist and another GP/anesthetist who revivied him right there on the river bank or he would be very dead

everything I've read sez cold keeps the Covid virus alive, they put Covid virus in the freezer and take it out to work on
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Reports of people getting infected burying dead bodies, so presumably a refrigerator truck isn’t enough to kill virus in humans.

This discussion is starting to sound a little like Idiocracy. "What if we try to freeze it out?" "Yeah, my buddy's buddy froze once and he came back to life. It could work!" "I know they freeze people for heart surgery" "Yeah, lets Wim Hoff this Covid into submission".

JFC! Y'all realize how dumb that sounds? I mean, obviously heat is the answer! Lets throw infected people into a volcano! If they die, they would have died anyway, but if they live......

Name:  IMG_0505.JPG
Views: 1100
Size:  75.2 KB

In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

Quote Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
    Sadly, the latest polls show that half the country approves of Trump's response to the pandemic. Oddly, his overall approval rating is worse.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/
    realclearpolitics?

what's next, articles from oann?

fuck off

Quote Originally Posted by TNKen View Post
    Not spreading rumors here ... genetic evidence clearly establishes that CV19 was not engineered. However, what's unknown is whether CV19 existed as collected from the wild prior to the fall of 2019.

Yep, if they had discovered it in the bats, but culturing it in the lab, and let it escape, pretty much the same outcome as engineering it.

Obvious question, why was the need to culture a bat virus in the first place?
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

Quote Originally Posted by TNKen View Post
    Yep, if they had discovered it in the bats, but culturing it in the lab, and let it escape, pretty much the same outcome as engineering it.

Obvious question, why was the need to culture a bat virus in the first place?
    From the article you linked to:

The cable also called attention to Shi Zhengli, the head of the research project, who in November 2017 published a paper that showed the horseshoe bats collected from a case in Yunnan province were most likely from the same bat population that had been behind the first SARS coronavirus in 2003.

The cable states that "the researchers also showed that various SARS-like coronaviruses can interact with ACE2, the human receptor identified for SARS-coronavirus. This finding strongly suggests that SARS-like coronaviruses from bats can be transmitted to humans to cause SARS-like diseases. From a public health perspective, this makes the continued surveillance of SARS-like coronaviruses in bats and study of the animal-human interface critical to future emerging coronavirus outbreak prediction and prevention."
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism