Page 1503 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 ... LastLast
Results 37,551 to 37,575 of 41810
    Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Came across this wondering if lift line mask mandates will be back again at ski hills pretty soon..

Omicron variant has shorter incubation period, nearly 20 times more contagious than other strains
    I've gone back to double masking inside public places, and will be wearing at least one layer in line.

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    But per my GOP friends, those numbers are skewed and real COVID deaths are far less. But hospitals get more money for a CV death, so if someone dies from anything else but also has CV, they list the cause of death as CV. This is what many believe ��♂️
    You need new friends

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    You need new friends
    Borrowing from another meme, the more GOP friends you have, the less friends you have.

Case in point, the CFR here is about 1/48. It still doesn't feel like I should have 4 less friends from it than this time last year. My wife's tally is closing in on 10. Totally nuts. (And not counting any of the dupes that are only dead to us.)

One more lost today. By the time you're refusing the vent it's hard to argue, but I have to wonder if that's not driving up CFR too--if a poke in the arm is too much, there have to be a lot less options at the hospital, Shirley?

MU and others, thanks for your efforts. And sorry ours haven't been more successful.

Quote Originally Posted by hutash View Post
    I have heard this from a few right wingnuts as well. What never ceases to amaze me is they will believe such tripe based on the thinnest of evidence, or more likely no evidence at all, yet when reams and reams of data disproves their fantasy it is all wrong.
    Amazes me too. They also are pissed Vail and BC(where they ski) has another mask mandate indoors for something that’s like the flu. They’re still on that horseshit.
    I can’t even engage with these twits and have given up talking to them.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    CDC's change in isolation requirement was due to concerns about the ability to maintain essential services.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...nes-rationale/
    Name:  Moving-the-goalposts-300x2402.jpg
Views: 378
Size:  29.7 KB

Live look at the CDC

Quote Originally Posted by Asspen View Post
    Name:  Moving-the-goalposts-300x2402.jpg
Views: 378
Size:  29.7 KB

Live look at the CDC
    You think that it’s all a game to score goals.

That says much more about your mentality than about the CDC.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    You think that it’s all a game to score goals.

That says much more about your mentality than about the CDC.

Name:  13272t.jpg
Views: 358
Size:  74.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    But per my GOP friends, those numbers are skewed and real COVID deaths are far less. But hospitals get more money for a CV death, so if someone dies from anything else but also has CV, they list the cause of death as CV. This is what many believe ��♂️
    Quote Originally Posted by hutash View Post
    I have heard this from a few right wingnuts as well. What never ceases to amaze me is they will believe such tripe based on the thinnest of evidence, or more likely no evidence at all, yet when reams and reams of data disproves their fantasy it is all wrong.
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...us/3000638001/

In this instance of increased payouts, even cases just deemed "plausible", it is true, hospitals get paid more for covid patients.

And this took all of 10 seconds to google.
    Live Free or Die

That article is a year and a half old. Is it still the case now?

Still the assumption that most hospitals are tacitly committing widespread fraud is a bit much.

Quote Originally Posted by AdironRider View Post

In this instance of increased payouts, even cases just deemed "plausible", it is true, hospitals get paid more for covid patients.

JFC. That article from... almost 2 years ago is crap. The politicians conjecture is crap. The fact that you'd link that reflects upon you.. as crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Asspen View Post
    Name:  13272t.jpg
Views: 358
Size:  74.9 KB
    As if your point was something sophisticated!!

LOL

Petty prick

Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Seriously... those fucking blockheads need only look at the excess mortality numbers.

How the fuck do they explain those numbers away?

Goddam morans.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    Seriously... those fucking blockheads need only look at the excess mortality numbers.

How the fuck do they explain those numbers away?

Goddam morans.
    Q told them.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post
    Q told them.
    I should have just left it at "goddam morans."

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post

Still the assumption that most hospitals are tacitly committing widespread profiteering and price gouging is believeble.
    Fify

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post

Still the assumption that most hospitals are tacitly committing widespread fraud is a bit much.
    Especially when the money end of the game, healthcare insurance companies, deeply audit everything and won't pay the hospitals a fucking dime if anything at all in the diagnosis and cause of illness isn't 100% perfectly documented in all the paperwork.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Fify
    Benny goes conspiracy theorist! I can’t remember, has this happened before or is this a new hat for him?

Conspiracy? Oh really. May you be sent a five figure emergency room bill, kind sir.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/12/29/a-fe...ect-jan-1.html

Oh, and, never get put into an ambulance, if possible. Get driven to care.

The land of Genesee Cream Ale and homemade pierogies!
    Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Especially when the money end of the game, healthcare insurance companies, deeply audit everything and won't pay the hospitals a fucking dime if anything at all in the diagnosis and cause of illness isn't 100% perfectly documented in all the paperwork.
    ^ This.

And as a neighbor says they'll even deny if all the documentation is 100% in order.
    “The best argument in favour of a 90% tax rate on the rich is a five-minute chat with the average rich person.”

- Winston Churchill, paraphrased.

You should be embarrassed for having posted this.

Settle the fuck down.

Hutash explicitly stated there is no way hospitals are being paid more and there is reams of data refuting that. Meanwhile it is clear as day in legislation.

And if you don't think "plasuibility" is playing a role then I have a bridge to sell you.

I also don't think its a big deal given the massive amount of shit hospitals have to go through to deal with covid, so the extra cash is earned IMO. But it is still inherently true they get paid more for covid patients. End of story.
    Live Free or Die

Settle the fuck down.

Hutash explicitly stated there is no way hospitals are being paid more and there is reams of data refuting that. Meanwhile it is clear as day in legislation.

And if you don't think "plasuibility" is playing a role then I have a bridge to sell you.

I also don't think its a big deal given the massive amount of shit hospitals have to go through to deal with covid, so the extra cash is earned IMO. But it is still inherently true they get paid more for covid patients. End of story.
    What hospital admin do you work in…

This thread really brings out the morons.
    "boobs just make the world better really" - Woodsy

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post
    This thread really shows how fucked we are as a society.

Little fucking asshat idiots pop up here randomly to repeat the same bullshit fake news that been refuted multiple times before. And you know they have been paying attention all along - so why?

Asspenis is clearly trolling to get attention (maybe in hopes of getting some asspenis). AR is just building on a very long streak of being totally wrong - to what end I’m not sure. Montucky is like your stupid 14 year old nephew who can’t stop repeating the immature bullshit that he and his friends come up with in junior high. OhNo Este can’t stop complaining about Biden while simultaneously complaining about how we can’t talk about covid without mentioning anything political.

Meanwhile we have some really smart people making insightful and informative posts along with front line health care workers relaying their experiences filtered through their levels of education. Thank you to those people making these posts that keep the two covid threads still worth visiting.