Page 1551 of 1605 FirstFirst ... 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 ... LastLast
Results 38,751 to 38,775 of 40110
    Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    SJG, is covid the only thing that you think about? Don't you have kids, or a wife to go down on?

Jesus christ you are pathetic.
    It's not like this is the most disruptive thing to happen in our lives ever. Oh wait! Ya, guilty as charged, but I do still get laid regularly. Thanks for asking.

I'm sorry if you don't want to hear about what's happening in the real world, or at least as much on this forum. I recommend you find another thread to whine about me in if you don't want to see me or anyone else bitching about the pandemic.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by teletech View Post
    I have an honest question here. Omnicron spreads just as easily, vaccinated or not. That’s basically a fact (I’m pretty sure delta did too, as I’ve mentioned here before but not pertinent) Older people and unhealthy people greatly benefitted from the Vaccine. Kids and young healthy people the jury is still out. The big reason for the young demographic To get vaccinated was to stop the spread ie not give it to grandma. Remember everybody gets tested for covid at the hospital, so a 10 yr old that breaks his arm and is hospitalized and tests positive is a covid hospitalization. So of course there a higher number of kids hospitalized as covid is surging. The life stages of a corona virus start deadly and each version gets more contagious and less deadly. The question is if omnicron is end of the deadly part of the pandemic (it will always be around like the flu)and everybody is getting it, will we keep vaxxing and boosting? Or it won’t really matter because we have reached herd immunity through infection? Just like the Spanish flu. I just wonder if people will be able to go back to normal living
    You sound like you have a good handle on all this stuff.

Vaccinated people are less likely to spread omicron because even though they have similar viral loads to unvaccinated/prior infected they have lower infectious viral load(non viable virus). Delta was worse than previous variants. We vaccinate for influenza every year. Younger people, under 50-60 years old benefited from vaccination. Unless your symptomatic youre not a Covid hospitalization if you test positive. Hopefully omicron is the end of this but thats really uncertain.

It appears that everything elaborated in the quoted post is wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    It's not like this is the most disruptive thing to happen in our lives ever. Oh wait! Ya, guilty as charged, but I do still get laid regularly. Thanks for asking.

I'm sorry if you don't want to hear about what's happening in the real world, or at least as much on this forum. I recommend you find another thread to whine about me in if you don't want to see me or anyone else bitching about the pandemic.
    Dude, what "real world" are you talking about? If you're so fearful, how do you know what's really happening day to day "out there"? I've been out there, in crowded bars and airplanes and movie theaters and malls. I'm not stumbling over bodies. Life is proceeding. But the megaphones are still operated by the hypochondriacs and the introverts, and profit is being made at all the media outlets fueling the fear. You gotta get over it. There will always be killer diseases out there. I had hepatitis once from a bad meal that almost killed me. But, life went on.

The world is perfect. Appreciate the details.

I have an honest question here. Omnicron spreads just as easily, vaccinated or not. That’s basically a fact (I’m pretty sure delta did too, as I’ve mentioned here before but not pertinent) Older people and unhealthy people greatly benefitted from the Vaccine. Kids and young healthy people the jury is still out. The big reason for the young demographic To get vaccinated was to stop the spread ie not give it to grandma. Remember everybody gets tested for covid at the hospital, so a 10 yr old that breaks his arm and is hospitalized and tests positive is a covid hospitalization. So of course there a higher number of kids hospitalized as covid is surging. The life stages of a corona virus start deadly and each version gets more contagious and less deadly. The question is if omnicron is end of the deadly part of the pandemic (it will always be around like the flu)and everybody is getting it, will we keep vaxxing and boosting? Or it won’t really matter because we have reached herd immunity through infection? Just like the Spanish flu. I just wonder if people will be able to go back to normal living
    Always good to sprinkle a fact or two into a long post full of opinion and mistruths.

SJG, is covid the only thing that you think about? Don't you have kids, or a wife to go down on?

Jesus christ you are pathetic.
    dont you have magic bits to pump, shit for brains? This thread bats 1000 with dumbasses.

Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post
    I read in VAERS that the polio vax took out a whole household of people in remote Pakistan.
    As much as I was stoked that fuck got deaded, that facet of the plan set back vaccination in a bad way and we also left that doc to rot

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    A nice piece in the NYT arguing that CDC and FDA have been using a medical standard (first do no harm, only the welfare of the individual patient matters) when they should be using an epidemiological standard (the greatest good for the greatest number). I have felt this all along. Piece was written by an MD.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/14/o...d-america.html
    Fuckin NYT paywall
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    Fuckin NYT paywall
    https://www.printfriendly.com/p/g/VkCMsD

Bump my earlier question.

Quote Originally Posted by bodywhomper View Post
    With rapid testing, are people swabbing the back of their throats and their nose?
    Back of the throat before nose or nose before back of the throat? Or just nose?

all the rapid tests ive done were brain ticklers, no throat involved.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

thats cool, from now on im going to throw out the ikea instructions and just do it however i feel too.

Yeah. I first heard about it while reading wachters Twitter story last week about a throat swab providing positive results for his son when nasal was giving negatives.

But I just drank a beer while reading the article that I posted, so Im just going nasal.

Mild symptoms that mimic typical experiences (eg allergies) are so tricky to figure out.

i thought i was done with this shit but it looks like delta doesnt give omicron protection so who knows.

hope you feel better

I don't have the balls to post this one in the vaccines thread.. More junk science??

Covid Effect: Man's Penis Shrank By 1.5 Inches After Covid-19, Says Report

Sum jong is in the negative with 2x + boost. Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post
    i thought i was done with this shit but it looks like delta doesnt give omicron protection so who knows.

hope you feel better
    Thanks. Feeling pretty good except for runny nose. Felt good enough for heavy tree work and bending up part of my chainsaw (see chainsaw thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    As much as I was stoked that fuck got deaded, that facet of the plan set back vaccination in a bad way and we also left that doc to rot
    i am bad in math but was always wondering why?
    so apparently 9+11=20

Wow just wow. So much misinformed my head hurts.

To add another just for fun:

It appears, pediatric surgery beds are excluded from reported positive covid hospitalization counts. Not to mention that almost all ten year old with broken arms are going home after surgery; exceptions exist. That being said, reporting is complex.

Source: covid-19 guidance for hospital reporting and faqs- hhs.gov

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    No matter where you go, there you are. - BB

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post

Do you need a Christmas carol? Seriously, wtf do you need? A blow job? Anything? Do you need boots, a mount, some skis?

We got you.

We just don't fucking have time for your shit ass fucking covid nightmare therapy shit.

Get it?

Now GTFO.

Let me type that: Get The Fuck Out.

Basic ass bitch walk down the street. Get out. I'll kick you again, Get off the block dumb ass bitch.

How about this: Every time you post, I'll post, STFU Bitch.?

You like that?

Get used to it.

I am going to Pm you my thoughts, which are not far from above, but a bit more personal. And I'm going to post every reply you send me right here until you GTFO.
    Last edited by MakersTeleMark; 01-16-2022 at 01:36 AM. Reason: Clarity.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat

^^^ Can everyone just please chill out a bit and try to remember that you have no idea what other people are going though and maybe extend just a little grace?
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

^^^^^This. As much as sjg bugs me with his incessant key pounding, it is easy to skip over. Sometimes this place is where you can air things out the wife has grown tired of. I know I have typed some stupid shit here particularly after a couple hits or a couple beers.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Do you need a Christmas carol? Seriously, wtf do you need? A blow job? Anything? Do you need boots, a mount, some skis?

We got you.

We just don't fucking have time for your shit ass fucking covid nightmare therapy shit.

Get it?

Now GTFO.

Basic ass bitch walk down the street. Get out. I'll kick you again, Get off the block dumb ass bitch.

You like that?

Get used to it.

I am going to Pm you my thoughts, which are not far from above, but a bit more personal. And I'm going to post every reply you send me right here until you GTFO.
    burningmanmeltdown
    post preservation
    at a certain point it would seem to be easier and more fullfillins to just go puts the dogs do's under his car door handles
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

We got you.

Get it?

Now GTFO.

You like that?

Get used to it.

Congrats, tor threating me you are the first to make my ignore list on any forum anywhere. PM yourself dick. PM reported.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    ^^^ Can everyone just please chill out a bit and try to remember that you have no idea what other people are going though and maybe extend just a little grace?
    +2

I give sjg a pass often, perceiving a lot of his posts to be his form of journaling, a cope-ing mechanism through these challenging times...
    at the same time, I hope he will realize TMI is also Real.

Bunion's post is Excellent - Thank you.

skiJ

We got you.

Get it?

Now GTFO.

You like that?

Get used to it.

Why are you so unhappy?