Page 1546 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 ... LastLast
Results 38,626 to 38,650 of 41810
    Quote Originally Posted by teletech View Post
    Everybody has had chance to get vaccinated. Old people or unhealthy people should definitely get vaccinated. 94% of the people who have died of covid have 4 or more comorbidities. Those people which such conditions should take a bunch of precautions. The vaccination doesn’t stop the spread. Cloth masks don’t work for omnicron, they are just theater. We are all going to get covid. If your still uncomfortable stay the fuck home. The rest of us have a life to live. That’s my stance.
    Regurgitation from the right is all I see here.
    "boobs just make the world better really" - Woodsy

I thought the jabs protect those that take them?

Just ignore those that don't but do not ridicule or debase them.

If it is so serious why not use hydroxychloroquine or Ivermectin (DARPA seems to believe they work).

....Because they are in generic distribution and their is no money to be made or control to be had? Wake The Fuck Up
    Name:  FIzLfUTVEAAGoZc.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  82.5 KB

Hattip to Project Veritas
    I'm cool with this, as long as you Kirkwood Bro Brah's stay away from Heavenly when 88 closes- TahoeBc

regarding Mr. Mawhinney's letter -
    are statistics 'science' ?

I am glad that Mr. M does not fear for his "loved ones" ;
    as has been pointed-out over and over again in this thead, covid - a pandemic - is a world-wide infectious disease...
    It's not heart disease. and it's not cancer.

Risk assessment -
    sounds good.
    effective vaccines were developed in record time ;
    in less than a year, vaccines were developed that provided greater than 90% protection for almost all of the population ;
    The key to controlling the disease was that almost everyone needed to be vaccinated ;
    That's the "science" - the vaccination.

I appreciate Mr.M's claim that the pandemic will be but a footnote in History ;
    with more than five million dead world-wide with covid, I believe that would be a sad thing.

I find the conclusion, that this is the example of how not to respond to such a disease, the one thing we do agree on.

Please Be vaccinated - and
    Please get boosted.

As long as life-saving medical/Sugical procedures have to be delayed Because ICUs are full of covid ( Unvaccinated covid ),
    I do not believe we have done enough as a society.
    And with the world-wide vaccination rate at 50%, I believe we have a long way to go as a species.

I hope you have a good weekend -
    Please make some Big, Fast turns for me, northern hemisphere...

thanks. skiJ

Quote Originally Posted by NakedShorts View Post
    I thought the jabs protect those that take them?

Just ignore those that don't but do not ridicule or debase them.

If it is so serious why not use hydroxychloroquine or Ivermectin (DARPA seems to believe they work).

....Because they are in generic distribution and their is no money to be made or control to be had? Wake The Fuck Up
    STFU & GBTW

Quote Originally Posted by teletech View Post
    Everybody has had chance to get vaccinated. Old people or unhealthy people should definitely get vaccinated. 94% of the people who have died of covid have 4 or more comorbidities. Those people which such conditions should take a bunch of precautions. The vaccination doesn’t stop the spread. Cloth masks don’t work for omnicron, they are just theater. We are all going to get covid. If your still uncomfortable stay the fuck home. The rest of us have a life to live. That’s my stance.
    *you're.

Cool story. That's a loose statement, not a proper stance. It also included in accuracies. But whatever, a non-chickenshit position would be: "I believe in no public policy for pandemic mitigations" maybe with some supporting details like "vaccines and remedies are effective and available thus there is ample opportunity of prevention for those who choose " and a framing like "Despite an unprecedented number of new disease deaths over the past century, I believe public health is not my concern or responsibility. I don't value people who have risk factors and ultimately may die - it's on them, not me. Hospitals serving communities who are overrun is just a consequence of a bad situation". Or whatever your actual positions are - platitudes about 'theatre' are empty thoughts for non serious people; talk policy instead.

Hattip to Project Veritas
    Lulz. You are a rube and a douche. Do better.

Cloth masks are sooooo April of 2020. Everyone knows about and has access to KN95s now... and a cloth mask over a surgical mask is almost as good as a KN95.. Put your fucking mask on...

People of all ages and levels of health are now in ICUs with COVID. Main thing they have in common is unvaxxed. Grow up get your shots, and STFU
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by CarlMega View Post
    Lulz. You are a rube and a douche. Do better.
    They generally can’t is the problem.

Fear and Loathing, a Rat Flu Odyssey

I don’t think you’re necessarily wrong here, in fact, you may be correct. Not claiming to know anything definitively, obviously, but anyone who doubts what NS is saying should listen to the recent JRE episode with John Abramson. Guy who has direct experience with the corruption and greed that has consumed the “big pharma” world from a position of someone who I truly believe just wants to see the right thing happen.

Quote Originally Posted by east or bust View Post
    I don’t think you’re necessarily wrong here, in fact, you may be correct. Not claiming to know anything definitively, obviously, but anyone who doubts what NS is saying should listen to the recent JRE episode with John Abramson. Guy who has direct experience with the corruption and greed that has consumed the “big pharma” world from a position of someone who I truly believe just wants to see the right thing happen.
    Those alternative products are pretty widely available in different forms that aren't highly regulated. Anyone who wants them should just stop calling 911 when they are in distress and call Joe Rogan and Aaron Rogers instead. I don't think most people give a fuck if some people would rather try those. Just stay the fuck out of the mainstream hospitals with your "own research".
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Yes, the peer reviewed studies on treatments and vaccines are suspect. The demonstrable evidence of their effectiveness - reported worldwide isn't to be believed. Instead, there is a global conspiracy involving scientists, researchers from 100s of countries to suppress inexpensive, highly effective treatments. Pay no attention to the lack of credible studies - they don't want to know! Instead, we should take at face value...checks notes, a podcast called Joe Rogan Experience a MMA hobbiest and project Veritas.

RE: Lessons learned from the last pandemic.

# 1. We really had little idea what we were dealing with then.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7543972/
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Follow the Money - Que Bueno?

Everybody knows if your head is far enough up your own ass you do not need a mask because the seal is so tight.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33592050/

Conclusion: Two-dose ivermectin prophylaxis at a dose of 300 μg/kg with a gap of 72 hours was associated with a 73% reduction of SARS-CoV-2 infection among healthcare workers for the following month. Chemoprophylaxis has relevance in the containment of pandemic.
    I'm cool with this, as long as you Kirkwood Bro Brah's stay away from Heavenly when 88 closes- TahoeBc

"cloth masks do nothing"

I see this often repeated (from both "sides" actually), but it is not true. Cloth masks are not nearly as effective as a KN95 mask, but all of the studies I have seen show cloth masks as significantly better than no masks. But apparently "not nearly as good as other options" means "is worthless" to some.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Danno if you hang out and share air it will not matter what mask you are using unless it is N95. This is a respiratory disease MICRO DROPLETS.

Masks help in passing but not for duration.

Name:  th.jpg
Views: 276
Size:  5.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    RE: Lessons learned from the last pandemic.

# 1. We really had little idea what we were dealing with then.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7543972/
    This is a hawt take that sounds familiar:
    1.10. Stigmatization/disinformation/infodemic: epidemic of wrong information
    The Covid outbreak was first identified in the Chinese city of Wuhan, so it was labeled as Chinese virus. Stigmatizing a group/nation for its responsibility in a calamity is not a new trend. Spanish Flu -The Spanish press covered the spread of the virus, creating incorrect assumptions that the epidemic originated in Spain. Rumors spread wrong information about the origin of the disease.
    During the war time in 1918, all sides accused one another of being responsible for the epidemic.

Accusations were made against German pharmaceutical company Bayer of having deliberately introduced the pathogen into aspirin tablets. War censorship/propaganda also had adverse effects on efforts to mitigate the pandemic.

After years of war propaganda, some of the population no longer believed in government's health policies. Clear information is crucial at all times. To implement public health measures, population needs to trust the authorities. After four years of conflict/propaganda, trust was broken. What was true then is even more so in 2020. Recent development of digital social networks makes it even harder
    In a modern day, abstract interpretation: misinformation creates distrust (FUD). Distrust ultimately and primarily undermines the authorities (govt). Bad actors know this and leverage it against the establishment for their own agenda.

No discussion about:

1. Not being obese
    2. Vitamin D and C levels along with Zinc
    3. Green Tea extracts
    4. Spirulina

Yes, these are all in the Yale press releases.

not to mention a whole host of pre-existing FDA (Full approval not EUA) therapies:

Ivermectin
    Hydrocloroquine
    Quercetin

It is cool though for them to make new expensive drugs.

How many jabs before you are done?

Per JAMA, follow the money indeed...

US Insurer Spending on Ivermectin Prescriptions for COVID-19
    https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jam...rticle/2788253

Of 5939 ivermectin prescriptions, 348 (5.9%) were excluded. Of the remaining 5591 prescriptions, 4700 (84.1%) were for privately insured patients. Mean patient age was 51.8 years (SD, 15.7 years) (Table 1).

Among ivermectin prescriptions, mean (SD) out-of-pocket spending was $22.48 ($24.78) for privately insured patients and $13.78 ($26.24) for Medicare Advantage patients; mean insurer reimbursement was $35.75 ($50.63) and $39.13 ($40.18), respectively; and mean total spending was $58.23 ($51.47) and $52.91 ($42.47), respectively. Aggregate total spending was $273 681.00 for privately insured patients and $47 142.81 for Medicare Advantage patients, of which insurer reimbursement represented 61.4% and 74.0%, respectively (Table 2).

In the week of August 13, 2021, private and Medicare plans paid an estimated $1 568 996.00 (43 888 × $35.75) and $924 720.16 (23 632 × $39.13) for ivermectin prescriptions for COVID-19. The weekly total of $2 493 716.16 extrapolated to $129 673 240.30 annually.

Discussion

Findings suggest that insurers heavily subsidized the costs of ivermectin prescriptions for COVID-19, even though economic theory holds that insurers should not cover ineffective care.4 Wasteful insurer spending on these prescriptions, estimated at $2.5 million in the week of August 13, 2021, would extrapolate to $129.7 million annually.

For perspective, this total exceeds estimated annual Medicare spending on unnecessary imaging for low back pain, a low-value service that has received extensive attention.5 The true amount of waste is even higher because estimates did not include Medicaid spending. Moreover, by reducing barriers to a drug that some individuals use as a substitute for COVID-19 vaccination or other evidence-based care, insurance coverage could increase spending for COVID-19 complications.

Limitations of this study include unclear generalizability to all private and Medicare plans. Despite this, findings suggest insurers could prevent substantial waste by restricting ivermectin coverage; for example, by requiring prior authorization. Although these restrictions might impede ivermectin use for non–COVID-19 indications, low prepandemic levels of dispensing suggest this use is infrequent.2 Consequently, the restrictions could reduce wasteful spending, and the number of patients who would experience barriers to evidence-based treatment for ivermectin would be small.
    Move upside and let the man go through...

NS. Please try shoving a Tide POD up your ass and report back.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Follow the Money - Que Bueno?

Everybody knows if your head is far enough up your own ass you do not need a mask because the seal is so tight.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33592050/

Conclusion: Two-dose ivermectin prophylaxis at a dose of 300 μg/kg with a gap of 72 hours was associated with a 73% reduction of SARS-CoV-2 infection among healthcare workers for the following month. Chemoprophylaxis has relevance in the containment of pandemic.
    So if you want to read that 2020 study: https://journals.plos.org/plosone/ar...l.pone.0247163

Here was their final statement:

Conclusion
    We conclude that two-dose ivermectin prophylaxis at a dose of 300 μg/kg body weight with a gap of 72 hours was associated with a 73% reduction of SARS-CoV-2 infection among HCWs in the following one month. Chemoprophylaxis has relevance in the containment of pandemic. This is an intervention worth replicating at other centers until a vaccine is widely available.

and: " Due to its observational nature, our study’s findings need further confirmation using longitudinal studies or interventional studies to strengthen the evidence before its large-scale use among HCWs and the implementation of public health programs."

And subsequent studies did not recreate these findings thus it more or less on the trash heap of "things we tried that showed promise at the time". Which is how science advances.

Yes, no one talking about risk factors - weight, the Big D. If only we drank more green Tea all of our covid worrie would be over and everyone's dick would regain that 1.5''

Danno if you hang out and share air it will not matter what mask you are using unless it is N95. This is a respiratory disease MICRO DROPLETS.

Masks help in passing but not for duration.
    So, in other words, cloth masks are not nearly as effective as a KN95/N95 mask, but significantly better than no masks? You could have just typed "you're right, Danno".
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

What special kind of moran looks at the number of deaths in 2020 and the higher number of deaths in 2021 as a clear sign that the vaccines don’t work?

Danno the lady walking alone on the street or driving with a mask on. They are doing nothing!

Should they be higher?

If the Vax stops people from dying...That is what they say... Hmm?

You ever look at the Polio data? That is a vax that appears to work.

Bye Bye keep patting you Libtard buddies on the Tushy you all are doing so great here!

When it comes to information about COVID-19, which of the following sources would you say you trust? Select all that apply. (margin of error: 5.8%)

Dr. Anthony Fauci: 30.8%
    Federal health authorities like the CDC and the FDA: 49.8%
    Your doctor: 63.2%
    President Biden: 15.5%
    The news media: 10.2%

At the end of the day it is a confidence game and many are less confident than before. I alone will not save you.

Fear and Loathing, a Rat Flu Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by CarlMega View Post
    Yes, the peer reviewed studies on treatments and vaccines are suspect. The demonstrable evidence of their effectiveness - reported worldwide isn't to be believed. Instead, there is a global conspiracy involving scientists, researchers from 100s of countries to suppress inexpensive, highly effective treatments. Pay no attention to the lack of credible studies - they don't want to know! Instead, we should take at face value...checks notes, a podcast called Joe Rogan Experience a MMA hobbiest and project Veritas.
    Listen to the podcast and get back to us. Until then you should STFU because that is not the spin from the podcast.