Page 1146 of 1244 FirstFirst ... 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 ... LastLast
Results 28,626 to 28,650 of 31082
    North Dakota

Please be advised: NDDoH and local public health units are currently experiencing a backlog of COVID-19 case investigations, causing a delay in calls. If you have tested positive for COVID-19, please isolate and inform any close contacts you've had that they should get tested!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mike View Post
    Source for that statistic? Asking because it is inaccurate.
    Oh! You're right! I was looking at August numbers, not September numbers.
    Congratulations! Nashville is now #1.
    It has had 29,000 cases since the start of the epidemic, out of a population of 695,000. Giving it a rate of 41.8 confirmed cases per 1,000 residents. El Paso is the next closest at 33.9.

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...or-u-s-cities/

With Portland, San Francisco and Seattle all landing in #27-#31 range, it would seem that low cases numbers correlate strongly with being an anarchist jurisdiction. (NYC is #11 but it could be argued that their early case numbers in March/April skew the data).

Also: Memphis is #3, not far behind Nashville. TN sucks with the exception of Derrick Henry.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    So apparently the first lady didn't rank high enough to get the same treatment of her husband and Chris Christie.
    Wasn't in her contract.

San Francisco on Tuesday became the first major jurisdiction in California to advance into the state’s least-restrictive yellow reopening tier in one of a series of updates from Dr. Mark Ghaly, a top state health official.

Quote Originally Posted by bodywhomper View Post
    FAQs on Protecting Yourself from COVID-19 Aerosol Transmission

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e...h.guml01vbysm4
    Thank you for posting this. Everyone should take 5 minutes of their internet time to look at this.

Fear and Loathing, a Rat Flu Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by mfcf13 View Post
    Oh! You're right! I was looking at August numbers, not September numbers.
    Congratulations! Nashville is now #1.
    It has had 29,000 cases since the start of the epidemic, out of a population of 695,000. Giving it a rate of 41.8 confirmed cases per 1,000 residents. El Paso is the next closest at 33.9.

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...or-u-s-cities/

With Portland, San Francisco and Seattle all landing in #27-#31 range, it would seem that low cases numbers correlate strongly with being an anarchist jurisdiction. (NYC is #11 but it could be argued that their early case numbers in March/April skew the data).

Also: Memphis is #3, not far behind Nashville. TN sucks with the exception of Derrick Henry.
    Amazing because my friend has posted a number of times recently at packed music bars in Nashville with no masks or distancing at all. Just stick head in sand.

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star View Post
    ^^^^ you might have heard of the ideas Charles Darwin and the next seven generations of his colleagues have been working on?

I've heard of Darwin. What's your point?

X

Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    X
    So the two regions with the highest obesity rates, the most republican politicians and the weakest economies are also the two regions that are most likely to become leper colonies in coming months?

Quote Originally Posted by bodywhomper View Post
    FAQs on Protecting Yourself from COVID-19 Aerosol Transmission

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e...h.guml01vbysm4
    Thanks for posting this. Good info without a lot of news bullshit attached.

So the two regions with the highest obesity rates, the most republican politicians and the weakest economies are also the two regions that are most likely to become leper colonies in coming months?
    As I’ve said before, there’s good people all over this country and all over the globe, so you're probably a selfish piece of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    As I’ve said before, there’s good people all over this country and all over the globe, so you're probably a selfish piece of shit.
    So it's more of a confederacy thing that the south is doing so poorly containing SARS-CoV-2? Or is it the Republican Governors?

Who will be cast as Father Damian?
    Fauci?

I don’t live in the South and don’t have family there. But I know people that live there and I probably like them more than you.

Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    Actually, I feel really bad for the good people in those two regions. The good people in the south/midwest are negatively affected by the majority of the people around them; those who dismiss the effectiveness of masks and vote for shitty politicians.

"… we’re rounding the turn of the pandemic. 56%, and it’s a record. Epic job growth, safe vaccines that quickly end the pandemic. It’s ending. Normal life, that’s all we want. You know what we want? Normal life. Normal life will finally resume and next year will be the greatest economic year in the history of our country."

Turns out the pandemic is ending? I'm guessing it's because we have safe vaccines?

What's the 56% a reference to?

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Who will be cast as Father Damian?
    Fauci?
    I don't think Fauci is planning to travel to viral hotbeds like Nashville anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    What's the 56% a reference to?
    Good question but I have no idea.

Gallup poll

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tgp.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	262.5 KB 
ID:	344272

In credible or not credible?

Quote Originally Posted by k2skier112 View Post
    So it's more of a confederacy thing that the south is doing so poorly containing SARS-CoV-2? Or is it the Republican Governors?
    Maryland has a Republican Governor, and has perhaps the best response of any State in the country, go figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by skiballs View Post
    Maryland has a Republican Governor, and has perhaps the best response of any State in the country, go figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I feel you need to separate the governors between Trumpers and not Trumpers as MA and NH have also had a good response. That's about it (to my knowledge) for good R responses though. Ohio started out ok but I think have been doing worse lately

Hello

JIhH

Wow. It is day 234 of '14 days to flatten the curve', already. Crazy