Page 1110 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 ... LastLast
Results 27,726 to 27,750 of 41810
    You can walk to the morgue with some of those steroids. Set the timer for Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Is it me or was he breathing pretty hard on that balcony?
    Yeah, it looked.like he was struggling to look calm and relaxed. Of course he did walk up a flight of stairs, the most exercise he has had in forty years.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

Quote Originally Posted by hutash View Post
    Yeah, it looked.like he was struggling to look calm and relaxed. Of course he did walk up a flight of stairs, the most exercise he has had in forty years.
    They put him on oxygen. Then reshot the grand entrance.

Nothing to see here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Fuck it, imma say it: I hope the man dies. I know he won't and I know Pence and all that would follow would be as massive a shitshow as the world has ever seen but it would be poetic and it would be beautiful. To wish death upon anyone is foul but his actions and propensity for inaction have caused the deaths of hundreds of thousands, either directly or indirectly. He is a bad man, and not in the Aaron Rodgers sense.
    swing your fucking sword.

if you can, watch his latest nutty ramblings the WH just released. "maybe I'm immune? dunno", "vaccines will be released momentarily". Just a minute or so long, with plenty of repeating going on too.

Quote Originally Posted by stealurface831 View Post
    Fuck it, imma say it: I hope the man dies. I know he won't and I know Pence and all that would follow would be as massive a shitshow as the world has ever seen but it would be poetic and it would be beautiful. To wish death upon anyone is foul but his actions and propensity for inaction have caused the deaths of hundreds of thousands, either directly or indirectly. He is a bad man, and not in the Aaron Rodgers sense.
    Take solace in the fact that the man lives a tortured life. He is who he is because his soul is a black pit of emptiness, and he'll never feel peace or happiness. Unfortunately a lot of people have to suffer because of it, but his time is short on this earth and he'll never feel that peace or happiness. He's incapable of it.

Quote Originally Posted by I Skied Bandini Mountain View Post
    Take solace in the fact that the man lives a tortured life. He is who he is because his soul is a black pit of emptiness, and he'll never feel peace or happiness. Unfortunately a lot of people have to suffer because of it, but his time is short on this earth and he'll never feel that peace or happiness. He's incapable of it.
    You have led me to a newfound solace. Thank you, Bandini.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    Best explanation for the markets I have heard is cheap money and speculation.
    That's May.

Like button.

Breaking news: Melanoma not given drug kitchen sink, on life support, not expected to survive the night; President's response - " I barely knew her".

On second thought, best way to walk through life is to recognize that life is hard for every human.

Quote Originally Posted by SkiBall View Post
    You can walk to the morgue with some of those steroids. Set the timer for Friday.
    I'll have what he's having.

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    So scissoring is a transfer mech for Covid. Is CDC aware of this?

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    Breaking news: Melanoma not given drug kitchen sink, on life support, not expected to survive the night; President's response - " I barely knew her".
    Love autocorrect sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by goldenboy View Post
    Those fucking guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl_Mega View Post
    if you can, watch his latest nutty ramblings the WH just released. "maybe I'm immune? dunno", "vaccines will be released momentarily". Just a minute or so long, with plenty of repeating going on too.
    Link?

Thin comfort.

Second. Ever see him laugh other than at someone? He's fucked in the head.

Bullshit. I've had the unfortunate priviledge of knowing quite well a full blown narcissist on par with Trump and they are not miserable. They believe they are omnipotent and the sun always shines in their world where everyone orbits around THEM.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Bullshit. I've had the unfortunate priviledge of knowing quite well a full blown narcissist on par with Trump and they are not miserable. They believe they are omnipotent and the sun always shines in their world where everyone orbits around THEM.
    ^This.

FDA puts in stricter rules for declaring emergency use authorization ahead of vaccine data to ensure at least two months of on-study safety data. This rule is full endorsed by all of the drug developers and is 100% endorsed by the career infectious disease experts at CDC and development personnel at the FDA.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/05/u...uidelines.html

Trump called the regulations "political" and today block that guideline. So is it any surprise that people are skeptical of the safety of any vaccine that is rapidly approved?

79% of respondents said they would worry about a vaccine’s safety if it’s approved quickly, and 75% said they worry about politics — rather than science — driving the process. However, 54% of those polled said they’d get a vaccine as soon as they can, and 58% of parents said they’d get their kids vaccinated as soon as possible. Those numbers don't reflect confidence in the system.
    https://theharrispoll.com/new-poll-s...ne-skepticism/

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    ^This.
    but surely being deprived of the condition of human suffering is its own type of misery, no? Oh right, no.

Any empathy employed here is about as meaningless as if you were pondering the inner thoughts of a cancer cell. There is nothing to mourn.
    Last edited by Carl_Mega; 10-05-2020 at 07:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl_Mega View Post
    but surely being deprived of the condition of human suffering is its own type of misery, no? Oh right no.
    Misery to other perhaps. He seems pretty sanguine.

Any empathy employed here is about as meaningless as if you were pondering the inner thoughts of a cancer cell. There is nothing to morn.
    This I agree with.