Page 800 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 ... LastLast
Results 19,976 to 20,000 of 41810
    After a month with no new cases in Truckee, 7 in the last two days. Would like to have more information on source--a single source or multiple individual cases or small groups. From outside the area or here all allong.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    After a month with no new cases in Truckee, 7 in the last two days. Would like to have more information on source--a single source or multiple individual cases or small groups. From outside the area or here all allong.
    County said single source for 5 of them. Only 6 new so far. Hardly anybody wears masks in west county

https://yubanet.com/regional/nevada-...creases-to-48/

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Where the fuck do they find 140 people willing to work on a factory trawler? That would be fucking miserable work. Trips are probably at least week and maybe substantially more. Cold, wet, dangerous and probably pays shit.
    Tukwila meth heads. Son interned on American Seafood trawler. No he did not ram the Winnipeg. Amazing how those jobs, farm laborers and meat packers are vital to our country. Don't see the president ordering any other businesses to stay open.
    off your knees Louie

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    Everywhere I look I see articles discussing COVID and the protestors assembling. It’s hard to imagine what information wasteland Skougs inhabits. Actually might be kind of soothing to have no idea what’s going on these days. Maybe I’ll join him.
    Seen elsewhere but seems appropriate:

Poor guy ... 5G has scrambled his Covids again.

Quote Originally Posted by BFD View Post
    Tukwila meth heads. Son interned on American Seafood trawler. No he did not ram the Winnipeg. Amazing how those jobs, farm laborers and meat packers are vital to our country. Don't see the president ordering any other businesses to stay open.
    I dated a girl from Tukwila. Her brother was a smack addict, not a meth head, but it's really the diversity of the place that makes it great.

That trawler should provide some solid data on mask efficacy, susceptibility and asymptomatic, mild, severe, hospitalized, ventilator rates.

Can't find any published analysis yet...

Nobody wants to be enshrined in the journals as Patient A.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    When you can't see them they are screwing each others brains out.
    Might as well love the one you're with. A bigger problem is crowding 100s of people indoors in detention overnight.

WRT the trawler discussion, it's a floating meat packing plant. A humid refrigerated enclosed environment with workers standing in close proximity shoulder to shoulder for long periods of time. An ideal incubator.

where ^^ people have to yell at each other over the noise of machinery to be heard and the covid thrives in the cold environment
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Was reading about the latest three COVID-19 deaths in the Portland area this morning. One person that died battled it from April 6 to May 26 before succumbing. That would suck.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Quote Originally Posted by bodywhomper View Post
    County said single source for 5 of them. Only 6 new so far. Hardly anybody wears masks in west county

https://yubanet.com/regional/nevada-...creases-to-48/
    Thanks for posting that. None of that info is on the town or county web sites that I could find. 6 plus 1 the day before. The only places I go indoors are Safeway and Mountain Hardware, people wear masks.

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    I dated a girl from Tukwila. Her brother was a smack addict, not a meth head, but it's really the diversity of the place that makes it great.

here in central europe there is no more smack or meth addict... they shoot up or burn what ever is on.

Quote Originally Posted by oppressed intellectual minority member broseph View Post
    Did she have strong stationary game?
    stationery or stationary?

We should have done more, admits architect of Sweden's Covid-19 strategy

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...anders-tegnell

“ Sweden’s chief epidemiologist and the architect of its light-touch approach to the coronavirus has acknowledged that the country has had too many deaths from Covid-19 and should have done more to curb the spread of the virus.”

———

We can now cut and paste the above for the weekly “what about Sweden!??” circle jerk

they were flat out wrong, sweden is way ahead of USA on death percapita and pushing towards the heady numbers of spain/ UK/ Italy
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Hey Harry... were you the one who was having issues with your glasses fogging up?

STARKS FACE COVERING

Fitted Nose Guard: Prevents Glasses From Fogging.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Now here's some positive change thanks to COVID-19:
    City of North Vancouver OKs booze in some parks and public spaces
    https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/briti...d-19-1.5594869

https://time.com/5847226/wuhan-10-mi...navirus-tests/

Wuhan Tests Nearly 10 Million People in 19 Days, Finding Just 300 Coronavirus Infections

“It not only makes the people of Wuhan feel at ease, it also increases people’s confidence in all of China,” Feng Zijian, vice director of China’s Center for Disease Control and Prevention, told state broadcaster CCTV.”

Is that so?

526,315.7894736842 Per day.
    Fucking ammmazing.

Can we stop with the helicopter fly bys?
    My dog was raised in the hood and has ptsd

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    We should have done more, admits architect of Sweden's Covid-19 strategy

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...anders-tegnell

“ Sweden’s chief epidemiologist and the architect of its light-touch approach to the coronavirus has acknowledged that the country has had too many deaths from Covid-19 and should have done more to curb the spread of the virus.”

———

We can now cut and paste the above for the weekly “what about Sweden!??” circle jerk
    The thing is very simple europe is opening borders in between states by today.
    but only countries with similar covid infection results are opening borders. so germans are allowed to go to italy...
    austrians can go to croatia etc....
    nobody opens the border to sweden. they cant go anywhere, so there is for sure tension from the public in sweden.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Hey Harry... were you the one who was having issues with your glasses fogging up?

STARKS FACE COVERING.
    Yes, thanks. I will check that out.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by oppressed intellectual minority member broseph View Post
    Did she have strong stationary game?
    No, she was pretty athletic and enjoyed traveling. Odd question.

Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    What happened to self reliance in Red State America?

They got the govt that they wanted, didnt they?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.