Page 1542 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 ... LastLast
Results 38,526 to 38,550 of 41810
    Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    And it shows, my friend... it shows.

Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

I am the most recent entrant to the covid thunderdome!

On the bright side, I am triple vaxxed, never go to bars/restaurants or do anything inside without a mask, and haven't had a lick of fun in about a month. So I got that going for me!

Also, my symptoms are like a medium-ish cold and I would 100% feel fine to be at work right. But since I'm not, I am going to keep testing the new theory that THC prevents covid.

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    I think you are wrong as usual

my point is the whacko nut job anti-vaxers are hyyping this amongst them selves just like they did with the other folk medicine shit that doesnt do anything

I don't take any supplements other than the Tolulene fumes
    Are you so simple that the fact that antivaxx nut jobs take stupid high doses of vitamin d makes you completely discount any potential benefit of taking a normal dose?

“Sola dosis facit venenum” - Paracelsus = “The dose makes the poison”

Quote Originally Posted by RootSkier View Post
    But since I'm not, I am going to keep testing the new theory that THC prevents covid.
    Highly recommended.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyoverland Captive View Post
    Replace red meat with fish = win.

My medico friends claim most people are low in D. I eat a ton of high D foods, and spend a lot of time in the sun, but my levels always test low. Maybe the metrics are wrong?
    I love getting that D. I try to get it naturally outdoors but sometimes I feel like I need a little extra D so I take it inside too.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl_Mega View Post
    Highly recommended.
    I love science.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon3 View Post
    I love getting that D. I try to get it naturally outdoors but sometimes I feel like I need a little extra D so I take it inside too.

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    Are you so simple that the fact that antivaxx nut jobs take stupid high doses of vitamin d makes you completely discount any potential benefit of taking a normal dose?

“Sola dosis facit venenum” - Paracelsus = “The dose makes the poison”

I don't really know why you are always wrong but condolences eh

the point IS the whacko nutjobs sign on TO the fake science for whatever reason, they take way too much D instead of a normal dose, or they take Invermectin or aquarium cleaner or probably some others, everything but the vax a scientists tells them to take

i'm sure vitamin D supplements have a use taken under the supervison of a medical pro prescribing whatever suppement acording to a lab test but that would not be what the whacko nut jobs are doing

YMMV but I get blood drawn/ piss in jars on a fairly regular basis and the pro's have not suggested i need any supplements

This was a real public health campaign poster

I don't really know why you are always wrong but condolences eh

the point IS the whacko nutjobs sign on TO the fake science for whatever reason, they take way too much D instead of a normal dose or Invermectin or aquarium cleaner or probably some others, everything but the vax a scientists tells them to take

i'm sure vitamin D supplements have a use taken under the supervison of a medical pro prescribing whatever suppement acording to a lab test but that would not be what the whacko nut jobs are doing
    So anyone taking vitamin D needs to do so under the supervision of a doctor who is prescribing it? Are you insane?

You should probably stop drinking water. Or beer. Because - I’m going to blow your mind here - you can overdose on those with very negative consequences.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1770067/

Perhaps consult a medical professional to have your water consumption monitored. Get you electrolyte levels checked regularly to make sure you are dosing that water correctly. Just like vitamin D if you take stupid amounts stupid things will happen. Vibes you’re just learning concepts like this now.

Just cause the grey bush doctor you drink beer with hasn’t mentioned vitamin D to you doesn’t mean it can’t be beneficial. If you think your GP has tons of time to be delving into preventative medicine for their patients you’re deluded.

Oh so now you identify as a female in the Yukon, which one are you the indigenous or the white, the Yukon where there is no sunlight this time of year ?

I actualy know a guy who was messing with the hyponatraemia and he IS an MD so I'm not sure that is necessary either

one or both my sisters were overdoing the D ( i think the non-whacko was listening to the whacko) and a lab test picked it up, I on the other hand have not experanced this

the point of all this might be that moderation is the key in all things

including moderation

Quote Originally Posted by RootSkier View Post
    I am going to keep testing the new theory that THC prevents covid.
    I am on a regimen of 5-6 10mg gummies per day and I’ve never gotten covid. Proof it works.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    I am on a regimen of 5-6 10mg gummies per day

Oh so now you identify as a female in the Yukon where there is no sunlight this time of year ?

I actualy know a guy who was messing with the hyponatraemia and he is an MD

one or both my sisters were overdoing the D ( i think the non-whacko was listening to the whacko) and a lab test picked it up, I on the other hand have not experanced this
    Whitehorse day length today is 6 hours 30 minutes

Terrace is 7 hours and 45 minutes.

Your sisters sound crazy. So do you if you think adults can’t be trusted to take a vitamin D pill without a doctor’s prescription and supervision and lab tests.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    I am on a regimen of 5-6 10mg gummies per day and I’ve never gotten covid. Proof it works.
    whoa. Respect.

Whitehorse day length today is 6 hours 30 minutes

Terrace is 7 hours and 45 minutes.

Your sisters sound crazy. So do you if you think adults can’t be trusted to take a vitamin D pill without a doctor’s prescription and supervision and lab tests.
    Its not expensive and there is no prescription so they can definalty be trusted to take TOO much D,

D is not the only non prescription med people over do

everybody has weird family and at least one of them did her own research and was overdoing the D and i am willing to bet many other Anti Vaxxers read the same thing and are doing the same thing which was the whole point I was making

not that there is no use for D supplements

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Most other symptoms are starting to fade......but the heart pressure/pain is still lingering. I'm not real stoked about this.

Quote Originally Posted by bagtagley View Post
    I love science.
    do you do your own research , who does the peer review ?

Huh. My personal plot thickens. I was presumed positive but with no test. My gf seemed to catch it later, from me. Symptomatic and she went for a PCR. Just came back negative.

That's fairly conclusive no? Is my covid hymen still intact?

Quote Originally Posted by Carl_Mega View Post
    Huh. My personal plot thickens. I was presumed positive but with no test. My gf seemed to catch it later, from me. Symptomatic and she went for a PCR. Just came back negative.

That's fairly conclusive no? Is my covid hymen still intact?
    Donate blood and find out?

So anyone taking vitamin D needs to do so under the supervision of a doctor who is prescribing it? Are you insane?

You should probably stop drinking water. Or beer. Because - I’m going to blow your mind here - you can overdose on those with very negative consequences.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1770067/

Perhaps consult a medical professional to have your water consumption monitored. Get you electrolyte levels checked regularly to make sure you are dosing that water correctly. Just like vitamin D if you take stupid amounts stupid things will happen. Vibes you’re just learning concepts like this now.

Just cause the grey bush doctor you drink beer with hasn’t mentioned vitamin D to you doesn’t mean it can’t be beneficial. If you think your GP has tons of time to be delving into preventative medicine for their patients you’re deluded.
    🙄

Quote Originally Posted by skiJ View Post
    🙄
    Congrats. This is the most cogent post you’ve ever made.

Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by nordekette View Post
    i have no clue about edibles : ( that makes me angry
    i know all about drugs (except opiods)!
    what´s this in good old single leaf pure weed joints? like 5 - 6 reefers?

thanks....
    Dude - it's a SHITLOAD of weed. That's all you need to know.

For reference - I'll take a 5mg eddie in the evening and can get pretty stoned off that...

one or both my sisters were overdoing the D
    You wouldn’t want to….introduce a guy….would you?