Page 978 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 ... LastLast
Results 24,426 to 24,450 of 41810
    Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Monday numbers on Worldometer look suspiciously low. WH fudging going on?
    Monday numbers are always low.

Quote Originally Posted by bodywhomper View Post
    My wife and I chose to live in California because our whole immediate family are here. They are all still alive (for now). Several of the 70+ yo’s have some co-morbid stuff going on, but are in a maintenance mode. However, after speaking to and observing a coworker that repatriated to NZ (got out of quarantine last week), my wife has been looking at what it might take to move there with our kids (and dog and cats). Feels like a long shot, but fkna! This shit ain’t getting any better.
    Gotta admit, I went to their website to see if I had enough points to qualify.
    I love that country.
    Nonpareil rugby.
    And the skiing ain't too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by garyfromterrace View Post
    Yeah. Brutal. Thanks for posting that.
    As they say.... a picture paints a thousand words....

Name:  Ugh.png
Views: 536
Size:  78.2 KB
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    because of the isolation and but then there is Up Helly Aa
    Sounds like a Viking version of Mardi Gras Indian Tribes and Burning Man

because of the isolation and but then there is Up Helly Aa
    KQ gets to play Lady Summerisle...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wickerman.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	676.2 KB 
ID:	336259

Man Fires On Cops With AK-47 After Refusing To Wear A Mask: Officials

Adam Zaborowski’s attorney says he was “just not handling the pandemic well” after the 35-year-old was allegedly involved in two shootings in two days.

Delta Confirms 2 Passengers Were Removed From Flight For Refusing To Wear Masks

An airline spokesperson said the plane returned to the gate in Detroit after departure as the customers were “non-compliant with crew instructions.”
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    Sounds like a Viking version of Mardi Gras Indian Tribes and Burning Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Tri-Ungulate View Post
    KQ gets to play Lady Summerisle...

Name:	wickerman.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	676.2 KB 
ID:	336259
    LOL!!!

Yeah.... it's a real barn burner. Shetland Islands have an interesting history. I just need a nice croft where I can idle my days away in solitude.

https://www.shetland.org/live/live-here/housing

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property.../Shetland.html

Indy 500 August 23. That should be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    I hope not...I'm tired of this shit. However, you're probably correct.
    Wait ... did someone say the data is looking strange?

https://www.npr.org/2020/07/29/89664..._medium=social

does anyone else wonder how the Tatoo bidness has been ?
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    Brutal piece from the Atlantic about America's response, or lack thereof......

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...ailure/614191/
    Thanks for posting that. Good long summary of why the US is shitting the bed.

And now for your daily dose of bad taste...

Name:	zyoae9dtupcc7kz7n3nl.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	944.3 KB 
ID:	336269

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    Yup. My dad is the same way: you put your mask on at your last known clean/safe point, and you don't touch it or your face again until you are back at a known clean/safe point and have thoroughly washed your hands. Who gives a shit if someone is being proactive about protecting themselves and others?

I own several different masks that are comfortable enough that you could easily forget you are wearing them.
    This seems like a much more advisable strategy then putting it on and taking it off constantly to me. I'm not wearing a mask while I'm driving my car or somewhere were no one else is around, but I don't have a problem if people choose to do so. It's a lot smarter than refusing to wear a mask. People need to get over this strange notion that wearing a mask is some kind of freakish behavior.

Don’t y’all wear your ski pants all day long? I sometimes find myself donning them at wake up, chopping wood, taking out trash and other morning chores, dropping kids at school, heading to the hill, face shots, get kids at school, work desk job, grocery shopping, pet store, hardware store, evening chores, dinner, play with kids, bedtime stuff, doffing pants. I now do the same with my mask. And they are both bright orange.

As ridiculous as it seems, I sometimes wear pants when there is no one around. I mean, not always, obviously, but sometimes you just get a little lazy, ya know?

I’ve known some people that played complex physiological games to get their kids to wear pants even for a few hours.

Pants are oppressive, no doubt about it. Maybe 2021 will be the year we expand on our freedoms and end the tyranny once and for all.

Chaps for all! My chaps are orange, too!

Quote Originally Posted by Flyoverland Captive View Post
    ^^^ My sister started our last phone conversation with, “you probably don’t believe this, but there’s a tunnel that runs from DC to Denver; the elites use it to move around undetected.” Sorry, sis, but anything you tell me after that sentence I will simply ignore.

She is a firm believer that the virus is a hoax. So bizarre. The capacity of the human mind to create its own reality is fascinating.
    I had an aunt I don't talk to very often start a phone conversation last year with, "so do you believe this climate change hoax?". And she wonders why I don't call more often.

Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried View Post
    NO! That is so utterly asinine. Been seeing that thing catch a lot of traction online too. But hey, if you wanna teach your kids to be just like the dumbasses who wear masks in their cars by themselves, then that's your prerogative.

Amazing to see all the little lemmings falling right in line tho. Really? Teaching your kids to mask up while alone, and outside? FFS man.

That picture is seriously disturbing. Bad enough that he's outside staring at a tablet with headphones on, zoned out, but the mask is just... No. The stupid is strong with that parent.
    The last few pages have confirmed you have nothing useful to contribute on this forum. Welcome to my ignore list. Fuck off

Have you looked at the Mambe mask I've posted? Lots of room for adjustment and very secure.
    Thanks for the mask recco's KQ! I went with the Mambe and its very comfy. So comfy, I can wear it all day. Montuckyfried would be outraged.

Guys, our condom talk here gave him an idea:
    Right-wing radio host Sebastian Gorka railed against the ongoing closures of schools amid the coronavirus pandemic on his show Monday.

“Put the bloody teachers in body condoms. I don’t care,” the former aide to President Donald Trump told Michael Knowles, a commentator for the right-wing website The Daily Wire.

Quote Originally Posted by bodywhomper View Post
    Don’t y’all wear your ski pants all day long? I sometimes find myself donning them at wake up, chopping wood, taking out trash and other morning chores, dropping kids at school, heading to the hill, face shots, get kids at school, work desk job, grocery shopping, pet store, hardware store, evening chores, dinner, play with kids, bedtime stuff, doffing pants. I now do the same with my mask. And they are both bright orange.
    Now that's actually something I hardly ever do. Ski pants are so expensive and new environmentally friendly DWR is so delicate that I only wear them when I actually need them. A lot of days I don't put them on until I'm in the parking lot and I take them off/shake them out/fold or hang them before I leave the lot at the end of the day.

Granted, I make building inspector money and like high end outerwear, so I tend to take very good care of it.

Well, this is TGR, where you can live anywhere you want and wear your expensive ski pants all day long.

Speaking of which, that explains the stench in gondolas and trams.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post

Speaking of which, that explains the stench in gondolas and trams.
    It could also be people with meat in their pockets.

Name:  9643816a-1fb0-446f-8201-f2b10d1aab5c.jpg
Views: 496
Size:  60.2 KB