Page 1225 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 ... LastLast
Results 30,601 to 30,625 of 41810
    Quote Originally Posted by mfcf13 View Post
    Ron Johnson and SmokinRox are bots. TGR uses em to increase engagement and sell more ads. It's the only explanation I can come up with for such levels of stupid.
    Unfortunately I don't think they are bots. Left hand side of the bell curve for sure but half the population falls there. If people like this were just bots, we wouldn't be in the mess that we are in. The challenge moving forward is how do we deal with people like RJ.

A Trump floater spreading the joy while Don "The Divet" slithers around the links

https://twitter.com/DougChristianDC/...09018367926273

Name:  -3-Douglas-Christian-on-Twitter-Trump-supporter-forcefully-exhaling-without-a-mask-on-a-proteste.jpg
Views: 553
Size:  55.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    Seems there should be more attention to the numbers of people suffering but not dead. There’s been some press attention in many various aspects of this. The long haulers, the hospital horror stories, etc. but when you look at the stats, it’s
    sick
    recovered
    dead

Dead being only 1% makes lots of people want to roll the dice. I think the published number should be like

Sick
    recovered quickly
    life fucked up for 2 months and recovered
    life fucked up potentially for a year
    life fucked up possibly permanently
    dead
    Well, I made this exact point many pages back but no one seems to care.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by happytimefunbox View Post
    innit to winnit my 18 daughter has covid caught it from her roommate. 103 fever today sore throat tired started getting tightness in her chest and shes astmatic going to move her in with mom tomorrow boy move in with me. Fuck covid

Sent from a van down by the river
    Good luck. My daughter is the same age and got it but sounds like your girl is having a tougher time with it.

Astrazeneca says they're "up to" 90% effective but it looks like the higher effectiveness came in the smaller sample. Is that meaningful?

https://www.astrazeneca.com/media-ce...zd1222hlr.html

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    You can’t prove a negative, but the fact that our healthcare system didn’t completely collapse over the summer says something, regardless of how much Trump was actively trying to make that happen.

You have proof they caused any harm?
    Butt-hurt Snowflake cancer cases did explode, so there is that.

Yes it says that the virus doesn't survive as long in warmer weather.

Guess what's going to start happening in April/May again this year.

Its science baby.

BTW wear a mask, its likely to help.

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    Astrazeneca says they're "up to" 90% effective but it looks like the higher effectiveness came in the smaller sample. Is that meaningful?

https://www.astrazeneca.com/media-ce...zd1222hlr.html
    Best news on this vaccine is less stringent storage needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    Ron, once you can demonstrate an ability to read a graph properly, let alone grok the nuance of what Fauci said or the context of masks in general, I might consider taking you seriously.

Until then, I'll take recommendations from Dr. Fauci and the scientific community with regard to masks.
    Oh, I grok the nuance of what Fauci said - "I will lie to the American people if I believe it's best for the country."

What graph are you referring to?

Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    You are such a cunt, Are you not reading the posts from fellow mags? Eat a bag of dicks, asshole.
    I should have known Saint Fauci was off limits. Yes, I'm reading the posts. Are there any you specifically have in mind?

Quote Originally Posted by Flounder View Post
    Unfortunately I don't think they are bots. Left hand side of the bell curve for sure but half the population falls there. If people like this were just bots, we wouldn't be in the mess that we are in. The challenge moving forward is how do we deal with people like RJ.
    Yes, how ever can we deal with people that post factual information?

This all goes back to the same useless arguments as before. You guys call me names, yet can never specifically call out what information I present that isn't valid.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Best news on this vaccine is less stringent storage needs.
    And probably cost. But if it's less effective, how does that compare to the others if they're stored similarly? Sounds like they don't yet know for sure how critical it is to keep the mRNA vaccines cryogenic. Will a bunch of mishandled doses be given anyway?

Re: Kansas mask study

Turns out, if you compare counties of similar populations, and don't arbitrarily end the analysis on Aug. 11th, non-mask counties saw cases go up 5.77x and mask counties saw cases go up 8.37x.

https://twitter.com/covidtweets/stat...34771954196481

This will get the conspiracy fears going...camps for at risk individuals:

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...N7GVXZbIgWhSzc

"We had nice 3 days in your autonomous mountain realm last weekend." - Tom from Austria (the Rax ski guy)

Quote Originally Posted by Flounder View Post
    Ron and I are not bots.

We are human men with real feelings and independent thoughts.

Sorry that scares you guys.

Really convenient all these travel and gathering restrictions happen right at the holiday season. Hmm? What else could this be?

Think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by ron johnson View Post
    Oh, I grok the nuance of what Fauci said - "I will lie to the American people if I believe it's best for the country."

What graph are you referring to?
    Ron, you can attempt to bombard us with your pandering nit witticisms, wasting your self absorbed brilliance on not only your martial command of this particular pandemic and infectious diseases in general. Your slavish magnanimousness transcends your botness. And let us not omit your grandiloquence in the spheres of climate change and weather! We kow tow to your perserverance if not your perception.

Now clearly you've fallen for the propaganda, like so many other well meaning and not completely dim persona whose swaggering conceit is target of the Commerce Department.

You've become the tool of the corpocrats and industrial spew, cornered and manipulated like so many do.
    You may be vile and pernicious, and you may have your say.
    You may think we're atrocious, while you continue to bray.
    Like a donkey, like an ass in an equidaelean fit, you spray and you blather the most brash, pugnacious shit.

And so in the doodoo in your path to disassembles
    The parts and the pieces of some truth that resembles
    Your misconstructions, more mangled perceptions
    Results in dissuasive, dystopian rejections.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Quote Originally Posted by SmokinRox View Post
    Ron and I are not bots.

Sorry that scares you guys.

Really convenient all these travel and gathering restrictions happen right at the holiday season. Hmm? What else could this be?

Think about it.

Again, I'll take the scientific community and the medical community's advice here. Mask up. It's easy.
    https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...%20the%20virus.
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...-guidance.html
    https://www.ucsf.edu/news/2020/06/41...-masks-prevent

Quote Originally Posted by muted View Post
    Utah rolls out 3-phase vaccine plan.

General public will (start) to be vaccinated in July 2021. Maybe a month or two earlier, maybe a month later.

""It's difficult to plan when we don't know how much of the vaccine we're getting," Lakin says."

Vaccine applies to 18+. Lakin says they do not know if it will be applied to children. Clinical studies have not been done on children, yet.
    This got buried quickly thanks to everyone responding to the trolls. This is the news I thought we were all waiting for, a rough time-frame for public vaccine releases. Not figuring out if masks work or not.

Have any other states released their tentative roll-out plans like UT? Will the plans of vaccine release be changed with Biden's team in power? Right now distribution order is based on population of the state, which I may have read wrong. Does that mean MT and WY is last or is it actually evenly spread by population of each state at the same time?

What independent thoughts do the 2 of you have? Seems like it's just a regurgitation of right wing propaganda or a misunderstanding of basic scientific facts. Just because they are your thoughts, doesn't mean they are correct.

I am torn as to if you guys are deliberately trolling or honestly believe what you post. I do feel sorry for you either way, trolling is a hard way to go through life and is indicative of a deeply damaged individual. If you're not trolling and truly believe what you post, the lack of critical thinking and analysis displayed must make everyday life incredibly difficult. I can't image what it's like to try to survive without those skills. I'm truly sorry that you have to go through life at such a disadvantage.

I have really enjoyed this video way too many times. Covidiot resister gets her public comeuppance and storms off the stage after being dressed down by a security guard.

https://twitter.com/mikestuchbery_/s...657817611?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by muted View Post
    This got buried quickly thanks to everyone responding to the trolls. This is the news I thought we were all waiting for, a rough time-frame for public vaccine releases. Not figuring out if masks work or not.

Have any other states released their tentative roll-out plans like UT? Will the plans of vaccine release be changed with Biden's team in power? Right now distribution order is based on population of the state, which I may have read wrong. Does that mean MT and WY is last or is it actually evenly spread by population of each state at the same time?
    The way I read it, there's priority populations in each state ordered by need and exposure. I didn't read the sorting is based on population numbers per state, but each state has to have a distribution plan.

So I guess it's totes cool for Governor Newsom to go to fancy restaurants sans masking or social distancing! I guess since he's down with all the right causes, he's immune. Hooray for science!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tetzen View Post
    I have really enjoyed this video way too many times. Covidiot resister gets her public comeuppance and storms off the stage after being dressed down by a security guard.

https://twitter.com/mikestuchbery_/s...657817611?s=21
    There is free speech, and there is dangerous speech.
    To flip a cliche, she is yelling that “there is no fire!” In a crowded theatre when the lobby is already engulfed in flames.
    This is what our resident obtuse disinformers are doing, too.
    And hence my vitriol.
    But rejoice, people, I am going fat biking today!
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident