Page 768 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 ... LastLast
Results 19,176 to 19,200 of 41810
    You rugged individualist you. No groupthink in West-By-God at all, is there?

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Yeah... been feeling demoralized everytime I see HIM on the news and hear the crap coming out of his mouth.

I did however save a baby bunny from my cat tonight.
    Yeah, but, can you save the bunnies from the bunny virus that's taking them down?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/deadly-...it-population/

About two thirds wearing masks at Lowes today despite governors orders that they be worn. There was a greeter counting in and out. I asked why so many without masks and he said we can only suggest. I responded you can not let them in the store.

My heart goes out to you Z, hope the bike rides I've seen pics of are helping. Thanks for all you've been able to do

Quote Originally Posted by cat in january View Post
    About two thirds wearing masks at Lowes today despite governors orders that they be worn. There was a greeter counting in and out. I asked why so many without masks and he said we can only suggest. I responded you can not let them in the store.
    Minimum wage and discounts on power tools isn't worth getting shot by some yahoo.

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    Seems worth quoting.

ETA: Thank you for your hard work and for sharing that.
    Absolutely.

Thanks CD.

Quote Originally Posted by schuss View Post
    My heart goes out to you Z, hope the bike rides I've seen pics of are helping. Thanks for all you've been able to do
    X2, thanks man.

I did however save a baby bunny from my cat tonight.
    Cute little guy. I've had to save a few bunnies and possums from one of my dogs as well. Put it in the win column.

Re bunnies, if they get eaten, don't worry. They'll make more

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Yeah, but, can you save the bunnies from the bunny virus that's taking them down?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/deadly-...it-population/
    Saw that the other day. Have not seen any sign of it yet here in our state. Hoping it stays away.

Thought I had a muley with blue tongue. Haven't seen it for a while. Probably died.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by cat in january View Post
    Again for the 100th time: How is requiring a mask any different than requiring shirt and shoes?

Or no smoking?

Or no food or drink?

Or no pets?

I just don't get it.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Minimum wage and discounts on power tools isn't worth getting shot by some yahoo.
    Exactly. The home Depot I visited yesterday had maybe 25% of people wearing masks. Lots of disgusted looks my way for wearing a mask, lots of people not respecting personal space, etc. Overall a depressing situation. Most of the staff there weren't wearing masks. Pretty lame

Fear and Loathing, a Rat Flu Odyssey

An alternative version:

Quote Originally Posted by Self Jupiter View Post
    X2, thanks man.
    Thanks guys. Despite it being hard it was also deeply meaningful to help the patients I saw and their families. Definitely one of the most impactful experiences of my career. And the biking has been amazing the last few weeks.

The outpatients I see remotely are still holed up, many I suspect will never leave their house for the remainder of their lives. It has been startling to see how the pandemic has factored into people’s medical decision making.

I do another few weeks on service in the hospital in June, and hopefully things will still be getting better.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4DADF696-F12F-441C-96DB-3963ACEE8B86.jpeg 
Views:	90 
Size:	67.8 KB 
ID:	329522

Highest death toll for sure but still only 299 deaths per million pop and climbing but it takes along time for that average to go up in such a large population

In a country led by a moran who is no leader, leading a huge population that is so divided that the politics trump public health and basic reasoning, the death toll is going way bigger
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by CantDog View Post
    I do another few weeks on service in the hospital in June, and hopefully things will still be getting better.
    Good luck, Z. Thanks for all you do.

Saw that the other day. Have not seen any sign of it yet here in our state. Hoping it stays away.

Thought I had a muley with blue tongue. Haven't seen it for a while. Probably died.

Will have to remember to watch for them, i'm pretty close to where it's suppose to be. Know i've been seeing jackrabbits out in the field, but don't know how i'm doing for cottontails in the yard.

Just know if my poor bobwhite quail doesn't get laid soon, i may have to blast him. Bastard is up with the sun calling for some booty every damned mourning.

Ugh

On Tuesday our county had zero active cases. It was kept under wraps in fear that people would go out thinking everything is in the clear, forgetting about how outsiders can bring it in.

Wednesday through Friday we saw the biggest increase in cases yet, a 20% increase from four distinct clusters from four family gatherings. One was quite large and included friends and family who traveled from out of state. In that case, they brought it with them as a gift. The other three clusters are not from outside source it is believed, but spread wide due to extended families getting together to hang out indoors.

Yesterday there was a line of traffic a half mile long waiting to get into town from Route 1. As I waited for the light to change to bike home, we waved and thanked people for visiting our town. I want to get out there today with a sign "No Thank You. Stay at Home"

Will be going back out on the trails again today. Biking from my house, wearing a mask, not spreading this shit. Fuck you to all of ya"ll traveling around and not covering your face holes. A big fuck you. Selfish pricks the every last one of ya.

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the death toll is going way bigger
    No it's not. There's so much tin hat pessimism in this thread that it's laughable. Stop watching CNN and MSNBC for a while, and your life will get better, I promise.

Quote Originally Posted by skiballs View Post
    Eeyore and Eeyoreette, people are being much more careful, overall. Maybe warm weather and precautions will mitigate the spread.
    "It's probably gonna rain"-Eeyore
    Pull you head out of the sand.

No they are not. They are being less careful than they were in late March. Just stop it with your stupidity. It is hurting everyone.

Vibes Hutash. That sucks. Close friend's 102 year old grandma is positive. She is currently asymptomatic, which sounds amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by smmokan View Post
    No it's not. There's so much tin hat pessimism in this thread that it's laughable. Stop watching CNN and MSNBC for a while, and your life will get better, I promise.
    My life is great, but judging from first hand reports of individuals from small town Colorado, some other peoples lives are pretty damn tough due to covid-19.

FWIW, I don't watch TV. I read for news.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Quote Originally Posted by smmokan View Post
    https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

I don't watch those ^^ I look at the running totals on worldometer, i've watched the totals climb, watched the usa overtake & surpass every other country by orders of magnitude

it sez how many are dying and where in the world

are you saying people are not dying ?

a democratic hoax ?
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

I dont know. If it wasn't for golf, what would the fucker do for any kind of activity?
    Furious masturbation, of course. This place is slipping...