Page 880 of 1009 FirstFirst ... 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 ... LastLast
Results 21,976 to 22,000 of 25222
    Teh scoug is away pounding silica pods. Probably chasing them with tide podsName:  FB_IMG_1593582361846.jpeg
Views: 490
Size:  74.4 KB

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

From Rushmore Rally - site of the next episode of the apocalypse:

Mike Harris of Rapid City said he was a Republican but wore a mask and waved an anti-Trump flag. He also was sporting a handgun on each hip. He said he was worried the event would spark a COVID-19 outbreak.

“I think it’s a bad example being set by our president and our governor,” Harris said.

Robin Pladsen, director of the Keystone Chamber of Commerce, handed out face masks and hand sanitizer from a tent. She said the tourist influx would help businesses pay back loans they had taken out to survive the economic downtown but acknowledged the health risk for the town.

Several people who once oversaw fire danger at the national memorial have said setting off fireworks over the forest is a bad idea that could lead to a large wildfire. Fireworks were called off after 2009 because a mountain pine beetle infestation increased the fire risks.

Noem pushed to get the fireworks resumed soon after she was elected, and enlisted Trump’s help. The president brushed aside fire concerns earlier this year, saying, “What can burn? It’s stone.”

https://www.foxnews.com/us/president...peech-excerpts

Don Jr's trophy whatever, Kimberly Whateverthefuck, tests positive for the Rona......Schaudenfride, anyone?????
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime

I just had a Facebook ad that was looking for critical care docs who could do a temporary work assignment in Arizona.

Man, the Deep State is really going the extra mile....

A strip club in town has sense of humor:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D78F425B-D090-4DF7-A17D-8C796A630F38.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	583.3 KB 
ID:	333483

wtf is with sideways photos on tgr?

Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    Don Jr's trophy whatever, Kimberly Whateverthefuck, tests positive for the Rona......Schaudenfride, anyone?????
    And she gave up the possibility of being First Lady of California for Drumfharrhea Junior. Newsom is prolly LOL and glad he dodged that bullet of crazy.

But Don Jr. doesn't, and four secret service guys on their detail do.

Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    But Don Jr. doesn't, and four secret service guys on their detail do.
    Lulz.........Coincidence I’m sure.
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime

Lulz.........Coincidence I’m sure.
    Sure.

When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

If DonnieBoy’s girlfriend/Trump campaign senior advisor is getting tested daily and she just turned positive she may become symptomatic and more contagious in the next few days.

She better get on the hydroxychloroquine!

Or is it azithromycin? Dexamethasone? Redemsivir? Zinc? Colloidal silver? Bleach injection and tanning bed light down your throat?

where is spats to help keep us on track about what obviously was the proper treatment all along.

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    Oregon State Police don’t wear coronavirus masks while patronizing coffee shop, despite governor’s order
    https://www.oregonlive.com/coronavir...ors-order.html

<making popcorn>

Update - Trooper has been placed on leave pending outcome of internal investigation. Based on comments from Superintendent of State police, Trooper “Muh Freedumz“ will be turning in his badge soon.
    https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...ng-mask-report
    Another update - the three troopers that didn’t run their mouth on camera met with Teh Guv today

And the Guv tweeted “The officers and I agreed today that face coverings save lives. So you will see them-and me-wearing face coverings each and every day until we beat this virus”.

Troopers are prolly gonna be wearing theirs 24/7...
    Check Out Ullr's Mobile Avalanche Safety Tools for iOS and Android
    www.ullrlabs.com

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    Another update - the three troopers that didn’t run their mouth on camera met with Teh Guv today

And the Guv tweeted “The officers and I agreed today that face coverings save lives. So you will see them-and me-wearing face coverings each and every day until we beat this virus”.

Troopers are prolly gonna be wearing theirs 24/7...
    Power move. Good little doggies.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

May not be effective for controlling the virus but duct tape over the mouth can be very effective in keeping one from making a fool of oneself.

So evidently the new slogan for the virus coming out of the White house is "We Need to Live with It" and in small invisible print "or die trying", whatever.......

White House looks to make 'we need to live with it' the new tone on coronavirus: report
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

"Live With It" bumper stickers in 1....2....

Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    May not be effective for controlling the virus but duct tape over the mouth can be very effective in keeping one from making a fool of oneself.
    I need to try this, nothing else works for me.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    "Live With It" bumper stickers in 1....2....
    I can live with that

Interesting bbc article about T cell immunity. Folks with no antibodies are testing T cell immune.
    Theory being that many more were exposed and didn’t even get antibodies, let alone symptoms.

Ymmv
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.”
    Hunter S. Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    I can live with that

Interesting bbc article about T cell immunity. Folks with no antibodies are testing T cell immune.
    Theory being that many more were exposed and didn’t even get antibodies, let alone symptoms.

Ymmv
    The implication being that there is a lot more to our immune system than we previously knew?

not sure if it has been posted but the harris county judge, which covers most of Houston; has now made facemasks mandatory thru august and mandatory at every public business.

the records positive cases in 33,000 with 387 fatalities for a region metro region of 4 million. that's less than a 1 percent infection rate for Houston metro and a 1 percent fatality rate of the 1 percent that has been infected; but let's go backwards and ensure the nation's 4th largest city will have an even tougher recovery.

i'm no hoax person, the threat is real if you are over 65 or have underlying conditions; but to keep your community in a recessionary state for something affecting so few is pretty stupid, but the stupid is strong in today's America(i.e. BLM wanting to take down a Lincoln statue and graffiti on the Lincoln monument).

Of course, it seems so many forget we spent $3 trillion (prolly way more) on the US response to 3,000 people who died on 9/11. Or that we mobilized for WWII with less than that. But we've now surpassed the number of Americans killed in Viet Nam and then surpassed the number killed in WWI. But in the typical "It's Just About What Affects Me Personally" attitude of the day, idiots can't wear face masks, then bitch about shit still being closed. Classic.

Facemasks = keeping your community is a reccessionary state.

LOL. ok

Quote Originally Posted by SkiCougar View Post
    not sure if it has been posted but the harris county judge, which covers most of Houston; has now made facemasks mandatory thru august and mandatory at every public business.

the records positive cases in 33,000 with 387 fatalities for a region metro region of 4 million. that's less than a 1 percent infection rate for Houston metro and a 1 percent fatality rate of the 1 percent that has been infected; but let's go backwards and ensure the nation's 4th largest city will have an even tougher recovery.

i'm no hoax person, the threat is real if you are over 65 or have underlying conditions; but to keep your community in a recessionary state for something affecting so few is pretty stupid, but the stupid is strong in today's America(i.e. BLM wanting to take down a Lincoln statue and graffiti on the Lincoln monument).
    What businesses can't operate as normal with everyone masked? Even strip clubs can adhere to that. Get real.

Love me some Trae: