Page 989 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 ... LastLast
Results 24,701 to 24,725 of 41810
    Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    Give it a rest glade, in fact you should take a hiatus.
    Seriously. That was way out of line. Where is this vitriol coming from?

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    Your ignorance of the long, proud racist history of your home state
    Name one state that does not have a long and proud racist history? So if anyone shows any pride in their home state that makes them ignorant?

Quote Originally Posted by altasnob View Post
    Name one state that does not have a long and proud racist history?
    Hawaii. They have a short racist history.

Yo people (not "Hey Guys", and that includes ya glade) this is the COVID19 thread not the 'murrica burnin' thread.

Can we say yo cracka’s?

Sweden may have the 8th highest COVID mortality on earth, and their GDP fell 8.6% during the three-month period ending in June, but their GDP decline was less than most other European countries (Spain GDP fell 18.5% compared to the previous quarter, Portugal 14.1%, France 13.8%, Italy 12.4%, Belgium 12.2%, Austria 10.7%, and Germany10.1%).

Lithuania, #93 on COVID mortality, had the lowest GDP decline at 5.1%.

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronav...rusliveupdates

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    Someone has a crush on someone......

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I used to throw rocks at the girl I liked, but I was 10.

Quote Originally Posted by LeeLau View Post
    It's understandable that the Whistler FB are poor datapoints. There are a lot bored unemployed or lesser employed people on there. In real life (not a knock on you) there's universal masking on WB property, in most grocery and retail stores there's 50 - 80% masking; in transit it looks like about the same ratio. When there's reporting about mass spread events there's almost always shame-faced event attendees later on saying something "yeah we dun fucked up".
    Out in Langley (30 minutes east of Vancouver and mostly rural) mask usage is around 10% these days. The door attendants and counting people in a store are gone. Even store clerks and staff have stopped wearing masks. It's easy to social distance out here. Plexiglass shields and a little distancing makes all the difference. The BC public heath office doesn't give location details on deaths but once you're out of greater Vancouver there's nothing to worry about.
    If you have a problem & think that someone else is going to solve it for you then you have two problems.

Rural Washington State once had the same vibe as Langley (virus is just a city problem and won't make it here). Now, the highest percentage increase in cases are coming from rural, not urban, counties, like Okanogan County.

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Dog View Post
    The BC public heath office doesn't give location details on deaths but once you're out of greater Vancouver there's nothing to worry about.
    Maybe for now, but that's potentially a false sense of security. People from Langley will travel to Vancouver and vice versa. It doesn't take much to kickstart an outbreak when people let their guard down.

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    Of all the things to criticize that fuckface for, you pick the lack of calluses on his hands. You are a piece of shit. Your ignorance of the long, proud racist history of your home state makes you even worse than the people who wear that shameful badge on their sleeve for the rest of us to see. You disgust me. I hope that I get to look you in the eye and tell you that some day.

I've been reading your bullshit for nearly 20 years and my opinion of it and you have been the same since day one. You struck me as disingenuous, judgemental, and manipulative even as an adolescent reading your garbage on here, and time has only served to cement those perspectives.
    WTF ???

Dude: you are too wrapped up. Take a month off from TGR and go do some fun stuff. Then come back here in a month, apologize to KQ, and post up pics of the fun stuff you did.... Or continue on your current path and we will all consider you a worthless piece of shit.

"Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Time to gtfo dude. Go find real life friends and a girl or something.

Just a little over the top!! Fkn L dude. THC level mega low and a bug flew up your ass at the same time?

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

I like glade masters shakespearian descent into hate, madness and obscure obsessions. TGR's first Mc Lear.
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

And, it begins. I'm not getting near any teenager for a long time.

The person who took this picture was suspended for five days. We live in an awesome country.

https://twitter.com/JamieFord/status...00722147581952

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post

The person who took this picture was suspended for five days. We live in an awesome country.

So fucked up.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    WTF ???

Dude: you are too wrapped up. Take a month off from TGR and go do some fun stuff. Then come back here in a month, apologize to KQ, and post up pics of the fun stuff you did.... Or continue on your current path and we will all consider you a worthless piece of shit.

X 10.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

What I don't get is how the school can suspend the kid for reporting clear violations of like EVERYTHING the CDC recco's? What did the kid do wrong? He's essentially a "whistleblower" and should be treated as such. Protected. My guess school get sued. Principal is fired.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    What I don't get is how the school can suspend the kid for reporting clear violations of like EVERYTHING the CDC recco's? What did the kid do wrong? He's essentially a "whistleblower" and should be treated as such. Protected. My guess school get sued. Principal is fired.
    Not so far. Apparently the response is to warn parents and students that posting anything disparaging to the school on social media is grounds for expulsion. Great way to build a democracy we've got here.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/amphtml...ulding-county?

Someone needs to make a KQ internet crush flowchart. IE...I don't have a favorite kind of horse, am relatively indifferent to cats, and my Martha Stewart factor is very low. ----> You are a random fan at best. Try not to annoy her.

Also is Glademaster mtngirl in jeans?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by uglymoney; 08-07-2020 at 08:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    Not so far. Apparently the response is to warn parents and students that posting anything disparaging to the school on social media is grounds for expulsion. Great way to build a democracy we've got here.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/amphtml...ulding-county?
    Thats what I don't fucking get....like its the school allowing the rules to be broken, and a "scared" kid is letting the community know whats happening. Seems almost hero like to me...crazy shit man...its all like a really really bad dream.

He's probably happy to get away from that shit show for a few days.

The school had three rules and the principle suspended her for breaking number 3.

1. Using her phone during instruction time
    2. Using her phone during school hours for social media
    3. Filming students and posting on a social media platform

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/07/us/ge...rnd/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by Mofro261 View Post
    Actually making the soluble ACE2 receptor proved to be dead easy, we obtained well over 300 mg/L of active materal without any expression optimization. The FL protein is ~805 aa but the membrane tether in the the C-terminal 100 aa and does not contribute to the binding site; the RBD binding site on ACE2 is also non-overlapping with the receptor's proteolytic domain for AngII cleavage. But making something functional is much easier than the path to clear regulatory for an injectable protein biological.

Soluble ACE2 has been floated as a complement to Angiotensin Receptor Blockers for ARDS as it does more than down-regulate AngII signaling, but actually promotes counter-effects mediated through Ang1-7/ATRII and MAS receptors. More than acting as a decoy for the virus, modulating the cytokine mileu may be crucial for allowing adaptive immune responses to trend toward resolution of infection instead of exacerbation.

RE: Mab's. From our own Spike-trimer immunizations, we got close to 20 Mab's clonally selected and purified that block RBD binding to ACE2 and show strong neutralization in conventional VNT assays. I would expect multiple groups putting forth Mab therapies in the next 6mos.

An assay based on ACE2/RBD blockade to measure neutralizing Ab's was just published last week in Nature Biotechnology. In their reported assay, neutralizing Ab's from SARS-1 patients were still present 17 yrs later. https://www.nature.com/articles/s41587-020-0631-z
    Recognizing this excellent response from someone who is clearly invested in finding a solution. I stand by my recco but applaud the various approaches groups are taking to defeat this thing.

Yeah, the school is going to hide behind filming minors or in protected spaces or something like that.