Page 1149 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 ... LastLast
Results 28,701 to 28,725 of 41810
    the most beautiful place in the whole wide world
    Pol Pot!
    [two Dead Kennedys references in 24 hours, this thread continues to deliver]
    Name:  R-426715-1338582118-6679.jpeg.jpg
Views: 824
Size:  106.4 KB

And the cases just keep rising. 14 new today. Sigh... I was feeling so good about this 2 weeks ago but now I'm experiencing that same dread and fear I had back in March.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    And the cases just keep rising. 14 new today. Sigh... I was feeling so good about this 2 weeks ago but now I'm experiencing that same dread and fear I had back in March.
    Take heart. We are just working towards Herd Mentality. All according to plan.

Does Paul Pot know Rand Paul?

Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    Does Paul Pot know Rand Paul?
    Anyone seen them together before? Could be the same person or some particularly evil reincarnation.

Phew, at least there’s a plan: https://trumpcovidplan.com/

We all have a plan i hopeName:  FB_IMG_1603511706330.jpeg
Views: 587
Size:  46.6 KB

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

Rasputin is online now Полые тростник на ветру
    One of the residents, of the group home I work at, had to go to a nursing home because of infection following a knee replacement surgery. The nursing home now has 89 cases, including 30 staff. Our resident has not tested positive so far, but has been moved to a new room three times.

Missoula has been blowing up terribly, there were 89 new cases reported between Thursday's and Friday's updates. It's become the new hot spot in the state.
    I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. -אלוהים אדירים

Quote Originally Posted by G. Gordon Liddy View Post
    Just got the news 15 kids at my kiddos school are under quarantine. Neighbor down the road just confirmed he has it. Living in a popular ski town where half the county doesn't believe in masks and the other half just left Seattle, LA, New York, etc to escape the virus isn't helping. Oh, just for fun our mayor thinks masks make you sicker like Neufox mentioned. What a kook.
    Good luck homie. Hang in there

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    We all have a plan i hopeName:  FB_IMG_1603511706330.jpeg
Views: 587
Size:  46.6 KB

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app
    Your racer skier bro should consider proper back country gear for increased safety
    And there is no way 60 percent of people using proper ppe are gittin infected
    Did you make that nonsense?
    You don't really believe such do you?
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Good news here in Maine. Nearly 100% masks inside places I go

Same here in Massachusetts until you get within a few miles of the NH border where it falls off the rails.

Developers will start rolling out their COVID-19 vaccines in the coming months, leaving U.S. health officials to test their long-term safety. But that won't be easy, especially given that the Trump administration quietly shut down the office responsible for ensuring the safety of vaccines last year, The New York Times reports.

But in 2019, the National Vaccine Program Office was shut down in an effort to cut costs and "eliminate program redundancies," Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar wrote at the time. The shortsightedness of that shutdown has come into clear view amid the coronavirus pandemic, said Dr. Nicole Lurie, who who was assistant secretary for preparedness and response at HHS during the 2009 pandemic. FDA and CDC staffers have reportedly been meeting up on their own time to cobble some safety projects together. "There's no sort of active coordination to bring all the information together," Lurie told the Times.
    Mask wearing is 100% at the retail businesses (other than a snowboard shop) and groceries I’ve been going to locally incl nearby Nevada cities. But rural CA and NV are doorknob licking and apparently it tastes good.

Quote Originally Posted by cat in january View Post
    Good news here in Maine. Nearly 100% masks inside places I go
    https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...control-covid/

Scientific American ... is that an oxymoron ?

that guy looks like a muslim terrorist
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    way to miss what he was saying.

no, I'm not gonna explain it to you.
    I know exactly what he was saying, it’s so obvious I didn’t think it needed explaining. Oh extremists at political poles are more alike than different you say.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Nirav Shah is amazing, thankfully we now have a cogent governor

Just imagine if that last guy was still governor.

83k reported nation-wide yesterday. JFC.

We’re rounding the corner

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Idaho has rounded the corner already and up north it's not even a real disease!

https://www.idahostatesman.com/news/...id=-1657613734

Thank you for reminding me why I choose not to live in some places, no matter the skiing and biking.

"Board member Walt Kirby said he was giving up on the idea of controlling the spread of coronavirus.

“I personally do not care whether anybody wears a mask or not. If they want to be dumb enough to walk around and expose themselves and others, that's fine with me,” Kirby said. “Nobody's wearing the damned mask anyway. ... I'm sitting back and watching them catch it and die. Hopefully I'll live through it.”

Another member, Allen Banks, denied COVID-19 exists.

“Something's making these people sick, and I'm pretty sure that it's not coronavirus, so the question that you should be asking is, 'What's making them sick?'” he told the medical professionals who testified."

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    Idaho has rounded the corner already and up north it's not even a real disease!

https://www.idahostatesman.com/news/...id=-1657613734

Board member Walt Kirby said he was giving up on the idea of controlling the spread of coronavirus.

“I personally do not care whether anybody wears a mask or not. If they want to be dumb enough to walk around and expose themselves and others, that's fine with me,” Kirby said. “Nobody's wearing the damned mask anyway. ... I'm sitting back and watching them catch it and die. Hopefully I'll live through it.”

Another member, Allen Banks, denied COVID-19 exists.

“Something's making these people sick, and I'm pretty sure that it's not coronavirus, so the question that you should be asking is, 'What's making them sick?'” he told the medical professionals who testified.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism