Page 201 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,025 of 41810
    Quote Originally Posted by Self Jupiter View Post
    Maybe you already knew this— a bunch of them have the option to order online beforehand which puts you in a shorter line, if any to pick up
    Yup

Quote Originally Posted by I Skied Bandini Mountain View Post
    Yeah, Britain and the United States remembers when people made fun of Italian politicians.
    Ouch

Quote Originally Posted by ncskier View Post
    This is Meck County, correct? SIL is a principal in the system and niece is a teacher. I just returned from Bryson City and it was chill and a good place to be. I should have stayed much longer. Most if not all the small town dollar stores were still in good shape as of Saturday afternoon. Life goes on in the mountains.
    Quote Originally Posted by KenJongIll View Post
    It is indeed in Meck. I don’t think any of the heads of school are female. But definitely some in leadership. This school has two campuses. We might be talking about two different schools.

We got a place up around Brevard for the week. I’m gonna isolate myself on the rivers of the area. #hugeflyfisherman
    Heh, I was just south of there (Bryson City) Saturday and Sunday morning in the mountains. Aside from hearing a lot more shotgun blasts echo down the valleys on Saturday, not much seems to change up there.
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    I went to the bakery this morning, paid with a $20
    OK, boomer!

Seriously, though, I wouldn't use cash right now. No way.

It's all about the fomites.

Walmart and every major company should start a plan to return the 2018 tax cuts to its customers. $10 off every purchase $50 and above.
    AAPL 25% discounts and free upgrades. Free phones for service workers. VZ Discount data plans.

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    It's all about the fomites.
    At this point it could literally be "filthy lucre."

Those types should be culled.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Not sure about that. People will just be day drinking at home instead along with eating a lot of canned and packaged shit and not getting any exercise.
    Well, I *am* planning to ride my bike some...

Man I've been having weird dreams. One that keeps reoccurring is me driving a car up a very very steep hill and its pitch black out.

The first time I dreamt it I went airborne at the top but landed okay. Last night the car struggled to make it up but reached the top and the sky got lighter.

I'm taking that as a good sign, of what I don't know but just the same I'm going with good.

Later on the dream got strange again but ended with me at a beach house watching turtles swim in the sea.

What does it all mean?
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    OK, boomer!

Seriously, though, I wouldn't use cash right now. No way.
    Agreed. Cash at this point is reserved for the dispensary...

Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    Walmart and every major company should start a plan to return the 2018 tax cuts to its customers. $10 off every purchase $50 and above.
    AAPL 25% discounts and free upgrades. Free phones for service workers. VZ Discount data plans.
    "But our quarterly numbers!!"

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    What does it all mean?

Man I've been having weird dreams. One that keeps reoccurring is me driving a car up a very very steep hill and its pitch black out.

The first time I dreamt it I went airborne at the top but landed okay. Last night the car struggled to make it up but reached the top and the sky got lighter.
    Is it a Subaru? The loss of power might be due to a leaky head gasket.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Saw on the news tonight Hoboken NJ has imposed a curfew. Not sure I understand the reason. And Spain is using drones to tell people to get off the nearly deserted streets. People aren't allowed outside. I'm not sure how walking outside spreads disease if you maintain distance. If you stick your head out and the street is crowded stick your head back in.
    There seem to be many, many approaches to managing this. Good in a way--hopefully we will figure out the best practices for next time.
    It's because of a reason to which someone alluded. A minority of people, once allowed outside, cannot maintain the discipline to distance. The practice then becomes to restrict all outside movement.

Drastic? Yes. Necessary? We'll see. Back of the envelope numbers is that , at a 35%/day case growth rate WA is 28 days away from an Italy situation ( ie health care system overloaded). BC is 34 days away

I'm taking that as a good sign, of what I don't know but just the same I'm going with good.

Later on the dream got strange again but ended with me at a beach house watching turtles swim in the sea.

What does it all mean?
    Are you dreaming of an old African American woman in a cornfield? Or some walking dude? Are you being encouraged to congregate in either Boulder or Vegas?

Don't think I've seen this shitstain mentioned, either:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mar...B-16F630C69909

What does it all mean?
    I like turtles.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post

Check the shit that annoys you Thread. Nice discussion on that toolbag. And socks.
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Are you dreaming of an old African American woman in a cornfield? Or some walking dude? Are you being encouraged to congregate in either Boulder or Vegas?
    Now would be a great time for a reread and would make this situation seem more bearable.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post

Governor confiscated it all, last I heard.

Quote Originally Posted by KenJongIll View Post
    It is indeed in Meck. I don’t think any of the heads of school are female. But definitely some in leadership. This school has two campuses. We might be talking about two different schools.

We got a place up around Brevard for the week. I’m gonna isolate myself on the rivers of the area. #hugeflyfisherman
    yes two different school my SIL is a title 1 school. I think i know the high school you are talking about in the high falutin part of the city, but I won't name it for anonymity purposes.
    I wanted to fish the Tuck, but was too deep and flowing too fast. good luck

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-03-16 at 11.37.31 AM.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	347.8 KB 
ID:	320551
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

I maybe shouldn’t admit to it on the internet, but I had about 15 minutes of debilitating terror last night for what may come. I had just put my kids to bed and was texting my 70 year old parents (pops has asthma and mom high bp) and it just all crashed on me that if it keeps trending this way my kids may never see their grandparents again. That just opened the door to the hell we may all be in a month from now. I was able to snap out of it, but man this stuff is scary. I still have some hope that we can get this under control, but all these dumbfucks out there partying have got to stop.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    Agreed. Cash at this point is reserved for the dispensary...
    cash at the dispensary? pfft, rookie.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Check the shit that annoys you Thread. Nice discussion on that toolbag. And socks.
    Ah, yes, hadn't waded into that thread in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by SKIP IN7RO View Post
    Governor confiscated it all, last I heard.
    The toolbox seems to be claiming he "donated" it, which is the funniest thing I've heard in weeks.