Page 849 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 ... LastLast
Results 21,201 to 21,225 of 41810
    Quote Originally Posted by Super G View Post
    Seriously though, since I am not a scientist...
    Cells derived from elective abortions have been used since the 1960s to manufacture vaccines, including current vaccines against rubella, chickenpox, hepatitis A, and shingles. They have also been used to make approved drugs against diseases including hemophilia, rheumatoid arthritis, and cystic fibrosis.

The cells are used as miniature “factories” to generate vast quantities of adenoviruses, disabled so that they cannot replicate...

Arthur Caplan, a bioethicist at the New York University School of Medicine, counters: “There are better ways to win the abortion wars than telling people not to use a vaccine. These are long-over abortions. These cells are decades old, and even major religious leaders like the pope have acknowledged that for the greater good it’s not worth the symbolism to put the community at risk.”

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020...se-fetal-cells

"abortion stew"
    link to Robert Kennedy
    "chopping up unborn babies"
    "... abortion parts injected into the body"

Fuck off Super G

First it was the masks, and then it was the guns. - Plato

1 mile from N. America's biggest chairlift
    Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    Cells derived from elective abortions have been used since the 1960s to manufacture vaccines, including current vaccines against rubella, chickenpox, hepatitis A, and shingles. They have also been used to make approved drugs against diseases including hemophilia, rheumatoid arthritis, and cystic fibrosis.

The cells are used as miniature “factories” to generate vast quantities of adenoviruses, disabled so that they cannot replicate...

Arthur Caplan, a bioethicist at the New York University School of Medicine, counters: “There are better ways to win the abortion wars than telling people not to use a vaccine. These are long-over abortions. These cells are decades old, and even major religious leaders like the pope have acknowledged that for the greater good it’s not worth the symbolism to put the community at risk.”

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020...se-fetal-cells
    thanks for the info!
    Rocket Sleds and Super Space Boots

Quote Originally Posted by huckbucket View Post
    "abortion stew"
    link to Robert Kennedy
    "chopping up unborn babies"
    "... abortion parts injected into the body"

Fuck off Super G
    fuck you too!

As Virus Surges, Younger People Account for ‘Disturbing’ Number of Cases
    In Arizona, where drive-up sites are overwhelmed by people seeking coronavirus tests, people ages 20 to 44 account for nearly half of all cases. In Florida, which breaks records for new cases nearly every day, the median age of residents testing positive for the virus has dropped to 35, down from 65 in March.

And in Texas, where the governor paused the reopening process on Thursday as hospitals grow increasingly crowded, young people now account for the majority of new cases in several urban centers. In Cameron County, which includes Brownsville and the tourist town of South Padre Island, people under 40 make up more than half of newly reported cases.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/25/u...gtype=Homepage

None of this is surprising to me. Anytime I go out I see groups of younger people congregating and older people mostly in pairs or alone. Not to say this isn't the case in "normal times," too.

Texas governor just closed all bars. Shit is getting serious!

Information below for jgb. I really don’t get the resistance to wearing a mask while in an indoor public space. It seems like it should be the patriotic/love your fellow citizen thing to do. Cough hard with your hand six inches in front of your mouth. Repeat with a mask on with other hand. Which hand do you think will be covered in more moisture particles?

http://med.stanford.edu/news/all-new...uidelines.html

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6923e4.htm
    "If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough."

Quote Originally Posted by jgb@etree View Post
    The amazing part is that you continue to be shocked, surprised & outraged every single day when you see that there are a LOT of people out there who are (un)empathetic assholes brainwashed by the Far Right media.
    FIFY
    Last edited by k2skier112; 06-26-2020 at 10:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jgb@etree View Post
    And guns have exactly what to do with the situation at hand
    I've wondered this myself. Why are guns sales at all time highs and most stores are very low or out of ammo right now then?

fuck you too!
    A truely unbiased request for info wouldn't include those sorts of trigger words.

Quote Originally Posted by k2skier112 View Post
    I've wondered this myself. Why are guns sales at all time highs and most stores are very low or out of ammo right now then?
    People gotta defend themselves when the government tries to make 'em wear masks or queue up six feet behind the guy ahead of them when waiting to get into Costco.

Honestly this has got to be one of the--if not the--stupidest things in the history of this country. "Deplorables" was accurate.

JFC jgb. I bet if I shipped you a box of N95 that you'd still debate they aren't useful.
    It's clear that jgb wants to see businesses fail so we can crank those unemployment numbers up.

Mask use doesn't have to be binary, and if one thinks it does there's a failure to understand.

And there sure isn’t anything in the way of owning their fail of early re-openings

Not a single “we were wrong”

Lt Gov of Texas last night described the new halt in opening progression as a “pause” not a regression, because “we can’t go back”

Have some humility & grace and take the recommended path that will preserve public health. Not only is there no shame in that, it actually offers the most direct path to re-opening.

A truely unbiased request for info wouldn't include those sorts of trigger words.
    Hey man, I was keeping it civilized until you squeezed "the trigger". Why did you tell me to fuck off when I am just asking questions?

Its the covid thread, not the rant about vaccines and abortions thread.

Quote Originally Posted by SkiCougar View Post
    i do not really pay attention to this stuff anymore as the infection rate is still less than 1% of populations and fatality rate is 1% of that; but working in Houston, I cannot help but hear the daily news that Houston and texas are hitting new highs daily.

naturally, I was skeptical.

seems in Houston, a large number of tests are just now being reported making the number go up and fatalities are still going down despite the rise in reported cases.

i now return the thread back to all of you freaking out.
    Been a while since I stopped into this thread. Good to see you are still a fucking idiot. Carry on moron.

The hospitalization numbers going up are what gets them to react over, not testing numbers.

Hey man, I was keeping it civilized until you squeezed "the trigger". Why did you tell me to fuck off when I am just asking questions?
    Because they were stupid questions.

Quote Originally Posted by John_B View Post
    Its the covid thread, not the rant about vaccines and abortions thread.
    Dont you think covid and the topic of vaccines are intertwined?

Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    Because they were stupid questions.
    which question was stupid and why?

Asking about vaccine ingredients? Questioning if there is corruption in science? Questioning authority in general?

Fear and Loathing, a Rat Flu Odyssey

^^^^^Can’t be bothered to go back and look it up, but pretty much all of your questions sounded stupid or intended to sound stupid. Only you know if you are stupid are just pretending. Either way, it is stupid. For fuck sakes who uses the phrase “chopped up babies,” other than someone trying to trigger a response. Maybe go post up on InfoWars if you want a more pleasant response to your style of posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    People eat Tide pods for the "sport" of it, why not drink some gas?
    Where is your picture of mountains and disdain for posters of this thread? I need my daily dose.
    Last edited by Ottime; 06-26-2020 at 11:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ottime View Post
    Been a while since I stopped into this thread. Good to see you are still a fucking idiot. Carry on moron.
    Talking with my colleagues in Houston, it’s the same thing we saw in NYC. Things being quiet and not ‘seeing’ the infection doesn’t mean things are hunky dory. Just like NYC needed a tremendous amount of external support in terms of clinicians flying in, telemedicine from other areas to manage the volume, the same things are being planned for Houston.

I sometimes worry that people don’t really realize that healthcare workers are a finite resource. You can’t suddenly ‘draft’ and rapidly train a new workforce. HCW were already feeling stressed and tired leading up to this pandemic and this has accelerated that tremendously. As states continuing to fuck around and not prepare to be overwhelmed, don’t be surprised when HCWs just don’t show up.

With lots of talk about vaccines coming to the rescue, I wanted to learn more about what goes in them. Can one of the pharma bros or scientist maggots please tell me why we have been injecting our kids with abortion stew?

Here is a deposition with Stanley Plotkin "the Godfather of Vaccines" that says what type of unborn body parts are harvested to be injected into healthy babies and toddlers.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CB2AyVpneLw/

If you are interested in the whole 9 hours, here you go
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFTsd042M3o&t=36s

Will they be chopping up unborn babies to inject into us for a covid vaccine, or is that just for the kids? Seriously though, since I am not a scientist, can you tell me how abortion parts injected into the body are good for you?
    You need to reread your post sober, for fucts sake you're disgusting and not asking questions, but just playing the alarmist role

which question was stupid and why?

Asking about vaccine ingredients? Questioning if there is corruption in science? Questioning authority in general?
    Maybe the phrase "abortion stew" was a little coarse? I think the question was answered. We all should be a little less willing to poke sore points.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<