Page 777 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 ... LastLast
Results 19,401 to 19,425 of 41810
    Quote Originally Posted by The Reverend Floater View Post
    Ummm....what?
    I’m not trying to discount the real dangers involved. Many of the precautions were necessary and worked.

But nevertheless Covid will go down as the biggest false flag in history. It has completely brainwashed the vast majority of the populace.

No need for violence when you can use propaganda.

Quote Originally Posted by Yonder_River View Post
    This icu doc (and many others) feel the oxidative stress which can result from the infection can be mitigated by some of these.
    yeah, when someone uses "feel" instead of the very vague "believe" , that always points me to the best science

Name:  steep.jpg
Views: 447
Size:  4.5 KB

user title checks out

"Covid will go down as the biggest false flag in history"

With over 100,000 crisis actors! And counting.

Dumbshit wanker indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by TG View Post
    yeah, when someone uses "feel" instead of the very vague "believe" , that always points me to the best science
    He is an icu doc who currently treats covid patients and runs a medical education website. All of his recommendations are based on sound peer reviewed studies from reputable journals. Check it out, he puts out an almost daily update on the latest science around covid and it's well presented.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ottime View Post
    I take 653g of C, 789g of D, 53g CBD, 0.43g THC and 67g of zinc every 27 hours and 12 minutes. Still don’t have COVID. So you tell me this secrecy regiment is not working.
    I take vape rips of Jack Herer every two hours until 5pm, then switch to Purple Panty Dropper vape rips until bed time. I also eat mixed berries in my breakfast every day. And I don’t have the Covfefe. So I’m sure this is the miracle cure.

Oh yea, I wear a mask when indoors (except at home) and stay far away from others. And no one in our zip code has a confirmed case. But those factors probably have no effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Yonder_River View Post
    I get that. But there are things you can do to potentially help decrease the odds of it getting a good foothold in your system. Check out medcram. This icu doc (and many others) feel the oxidative stress which can result from the infection can be mitigated by some of these.

https://youtu.be/Dr_6w-WPr0w

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Thanks for sharing this. Dude does a pretty good job. I look forward to watching more of his vids.

I just read a quick article about how gun sales are up like 80% in CO - covid related. Talk about the panic crowd. At least with the mask purchasing and sanitizer, you know they are getting used. What utility has the gun purchase frenzy brought except thinly veiled threats to state houses?

Quote Originally Posted by Tri-Ungulate View Post
    "Covid will go down as the biggest false flag in history"

With over 100,000 crisis actors! And counting.

Dumbshit wanker indeed.
    Average age 81
    41-52% of all deaths from nursing homes.

350k worldwide. “Just the flu” bros have a talking point-> the flu kills 650k per year worldwide.

Quote Originally Posted by KenJongIll View Post
    No posts about the Lake of the Ozarks, Ill advised pool parties? Well I was just checking around the gram to see what kind of madness was going on. Happened upon this account, girl apparently at one of the parties making the news right now. Best part...three post previously, she’s in scrubs, asking for everyone to wear a mask. She’s a MedTech...and not a smart one.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAnlNWHp...d=2qrvrybm54uq
    There was at least one nurse practitioner at the Yakima (the city with COVID running wild) rallies speaking on behalf of the "free Washington" people.

Hundreds rally at Yakima Speedway to oppose Gov. Inslee's stay at home order

Quote Originally Posted by wooley12 View Post
    Guy gave me "The Look" because I was wearing a mask so I told him to Fuck Off.

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    I take vape rips of Jack Herer every two hours until 5pm, then switch to Purple Panty Dropper vape rips until bed time. I also eat mixed berries in my breakfast every day. And I don’t have the Covfefe. So I’m sure this is the miracle cure.

Oh yea, I wear a mask when indoors (except at home) and stay far away from others. And no one in our zip code has a confirmed case. But those factors probably have no effect.

Hell ya! LOL!
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by steepconcrete View Post
    Average age 81

350k worldwide. “Just the flu” bros have a talking point-> the flu kills 650k per year worldwide.
    I mean, using the anecdotal logic that seems so prevalent in both sides of the argument, I know six people who have died from Covid in the past three months. I know about thirty or so that have contracted it and didn't die, though some have some lung damage, including one who is in his early 40's and an uber athlete. I don't know anyone, personally, that has died from the flu this year. So does that mean the flu is a false flag? Should we be mounting an insurrection against big pharma, China and the CDC for spreading fear about the flu over the past, oh, sixty years?

Don't worry about responding...I'm just confused any non medical professional who hasn't seen the effects of this thing first hand--for better or worse--and has strong opinions on its threat, or lack there of. Because when you see first hand what it can do to a smallish community in a matter of weeks, you realize that it most definitely does not fuck around and makes the flu look like a teddy bear.
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Westbound traffic over Snoqualmie Pass was backed up in a 30 minute delay lasting for 6 hours yesterday. Lots of cooties went to see new places and meet new faces.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

I mean, using the anecdotal logic that seems so prevalent in both sides of the argument, I know six people who have died from Covid in the past three months. I know about thirty or so that have contracted it and didn't die, though some have some lung damage, including one who is in his early 40's and an uber athlete. I don't know anyone, personally, that has died from the flu this year. So does that mean the flu is a false flag? Should we be mounting an insurrection against big pharma, China and the CDC for spreading fear about the flu over the past, oh, sixty years?

Don't worry about responding...I'm just confused any non medical professional who hasn't seen the effects of this thing first hand--for better or worse--and has strong opinions on its threat, or lack there of. Because when you see first hand what it can do to a smallish community in a matter of weeks, you realize that it most definitely does not fuck around and makes the flu look like a teddy bear.
    We appreciate your education efforts here, Rev, but based on who you are replying to you are wasting your time. Trust us.

Quote Originally Posted by St. Jerry View Post
    I credit the Governor for getting the message across loud and clear. Thank you Governor!
    This is what leadership is all about, and the federal response is all about what leadership isn't.

It's not that fuckin' hard.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

NM--50% of Covid cases are Native American. 11% of the population. Heard on the PBS news last night.

steepconcrete is the “sadtroll”

He epitomizes troll - he takes whatever position will generate the most controversy and attention - and he will do a 180 if it serves him.

He voted for Hillary and Obama and defended them vigorously on here - now he thinks they need to be in jail for sex crimes - why? because attention gets paid to his stupidity.

Best to ignore and just continue discussing covid reality.

Accoring to Bloomberg BC has some of the best stats in N.A.

so I don't know anyone who died from Covid of even anyone who had Covid,

does that mean the shutdown worked or was it a waste of time & money ?
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by Carl_Mega View Post
    I just read a quick article about how gun sales are up like 80% in CO - covid related. Talk about the panic crowd. At least with the mask purchasing and sanitizer, you know they are getting used. What utility has the gun purchase frenzy brought except thinly veiled threats to state houses?
    The governments response, in March, made me think about buying a handgun, as I quickly realized I've been trusting the government too much to handle a crisis. The irony is amusing, a pro-gun Republican government is failing so bad it's making liberals buy guns, I know. As for the specific 'why' would I think to buy one, I didn't know if my neighborhood was gonna go all hunger games with people losing their jobs and home burglaries then going up. Especially worried about drug addicts who lose their jobs. The wife also asked for me to buy a gun, but after I thought about i more, I said no and just got some mace so she feels better. Home burglaries have gone down since COVID, surprisingly, and car break-ins have gone up, but I'm not gonna shoot someone for breaking in to my car.

I'd still consider a handgun in the future, I've always been pro handgun without owning one, I've just never needed one. So that doesn't explain everyone buying guns because of COVID, but I'm sure fear has influenced most of them.

when the talking is over, its time to get a gun
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by muted View Post
    but I'm not gonna shoot someone for breaking in to my car.

Why do you hate America???
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

When you have a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

Fear and Loathing, a Rat Flu Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    There was at least one nurse practitioner at the Yakima (the city with COVID running wild) rallies speaking on behalf of the "free Washington" people.

[URL="https://komonews.com/news/local/hundreds-rally-at-yakima-speedway-to-oppose-gov-inslees-stay-at-home-order"]Hundreds rally at Yakima Speedway to oppose Gov. Inslee's stay at home order[/!
    Look, I’m all for reopening some stuff (I get my first haircut in over 2 months next week), we can’t close everything down forever....but use some common fucking sense.

That girl (from my IG post) has probably jeopardized her job...she should be quarantined or 2 weeks before she ever comes in close contact with another patient. Surely someone will notice where she was.

And re Remdesivir, "Am I questioning Dr. Fauci? Who I've worked with for many, many years. And I regard as a close friend. Whether he shaded what should have been done, I think is a question. He's obviously under enormous pressure for positive results. But I think it was not the right thing to do if you can't see the data." -- William A. Haseltine, former professor at Harvard Medical school, 100 most influential leaders in biotechnology, Scientific American, 2015.

He experienced a severe reaction to Moderna’s Covid-19 vaccine candidate. He’s still a believer
    https://www.statnews.com/2020/05/26/...vere-reaction/

I guess that I'll pin my hopes on the self-amplifying RNA, and chimpanzee adenovirus vector vaccines. Not a big fan of the spike protein grown in insect cells. Or monoclonal antibody treatments.

Quote Originally Posted by steepconcrete View Post
    Average age 81

It’s not just the deaths.

My friend is an ICU doc and has treated many younger people who have recovered but have probable lung damage that may not resolve. That’s happening all over. And she’s currently treating a woman in her 40s struggling to live who got this from her kid at a Mother’s Day party. Just the flu, right?

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    It’s not just the deaths.

My friend is an ICU doc and has treated many younger people who have recovered but have probable lung damage that may not resolve. That’s happening all over. And she’s currently treating a woman in her 40s struggling to live who got this from her kid at a Mother’s Day party. Just the flu, right?
    That's the rub isn't it? This virus seems to be a roll of the dice. Might be mild, might be deadly, might be something in-between. I've seen reports of people who have "recovered" but still can't walk from the front door to the mailbox 6weeks later and then there is the question of lasting damage.

Until we know more about this virus or at least have a therapy catching it is a chance I don't want to take - I'm not one for Russian roulette so I wear a mask and SD. Seems a no-brainer to me which is why I don't understand how the simple act of wearing a mask is such a big deal. I don't like getting sick no matter what the disease so I generally do all I can to mitigate.

A local TV station took a poll and the results were 57% objected to masks because it took away their right to choose.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism