Page 858 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 ... LastLast
Results 21,426 to 21,450 of 41810
    I feel like you're carefully not saying that the Chinese are attempting to profit from the disease And get more of us killed by it. Is that what you're saying?

Fear and Loathing, a Rat Flu Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by oftpiste View Post
    Git sum?
    Nah, we had dinner and then went to yoga over the weekend then she went dark.

But probably one of the hotter chics I’ve met, plus she’s a PhD MD l, So probably out of my league.

I’ll stick to unstable ex house wives.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Agreed. You're talking about yourself, I assume?

If you've got a degree in molecular biology when exactly did your brain get so addled? Based on your posts here I'm surprised you made it out of high school.
    Lol
    I’m actually a high school dropout
    True story. But a long story.
    No GED
    No high school diploma
    . . .

More like you're out of hers yo.

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    Nah, we had dinner and then went to yoga over the weekend then she went dark.

But probably one of the hotter chics I’ve met, plus she’s a PhD MD l, So probably out of my league.

I’ll stick to unstable ex house wives.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Last edited by oftpiste; 06-27-2020 at 05:20 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

Florida with 18k new cases in the past two days.

Fuck Me. Edited. Oops.

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    That's exactly what he said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post
    More about protecting others than yourself. However if everyone wears a mask then you are as protected from them as they are from you.

That's why I fucking HATE that dickheads are wearing masks with exhaust valves. That's literally against the point.
    The way so many people here don't give a shit about wearing masks it's to the point where I need to be concerned with protecting myself. I'm in a compromised health position and half the people don't wear them and a quarter wear mouth guards so why should I give a shit about them? The other quarter let it drop while they speak and don't pull it back up until they're done. Fuck em.
    Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried View Post
    Don't forget New York, bro. What with them shoving COVID patients back into the nursing homes and all. It isn't just Southern states that messed up. Capisce?
    https://apnews.com/5ebc0ad45b73a899efa81f098330204c
    Where were they supposed to send them? Those places are their homes.

Quote Originally Posted by gravitylover View Post

Where were they supposed to send them? Those places are their homes.
    Homeless shelters?

Kidding, I read a story about a home in LA that dropped healthy clients off at homeless shelters to usher in COVID patients because it was more lucrative. One guy had dementia. People are evil.

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    I feel like you're carefully not saying that the Chinese are attempting to profit from the disease And get more of us killed by it. Is that what you're saying?
    Not that deep. I posted that to drive Austin crazy.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    Not that deep. I posted that to drive Austin crazy.
    Caught that. But there really is something pretty dark about the ad copy in there. Something along the lines of gravitylover's point.

If we're all going to go for the protect me and screw you approach then it would help if we all knew it going in. I'm happy to donn a tyvek hood and build myself a positive pressure system to push out my fumes if that's where we are, but somehow that seems even more dystopian than 2020. Maybe it's just next month, though.

was in fort lauderdale Friday and today, all sorts of people out on the main drag drinking and socializing some without masks and same at the beach today.

bat virus going to come for them soon !
    TGR forums cannot handle SkiCougar !

Quote Originally Posted by SkiCougar View Post
    was in fort lauderdale Friday and today, all sorts of people out on the main drag drinking and socializing some without masks and same at the beach today.

bat virus going to come for them soon !
    hey look at me!
    Ima fucking imbecilic moron that doesn't believe in science and medicine, facts, data and reality
    MAGA!

Ski Cougar is showing his troll card a bit too much these days.

My WA buddy was going to have his MAGA brother and family up this Wednesday from Fort Lauderdale for 2 weeks. They smartened up and canceled days ago, to stay inside down there. Their youngest is immune compromised. Wonder where his head is at seeing this shit show. He earned some respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Maybe your deeper in the sauce than I was when I got a degree in molecular biology.

But if you can honestly state that asymptotic people shed the same as those with symptoms. I say you don’t understand logic. It’s not that hard to understand.
    Mensa!!!
    "If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough."

Quote Originally Posted by nest View Post
    Mensa!!!
    Sometimes I forget that lurking jongs are reading the shit the 500 active shitposters are poasting

Yes. I had a Mensa card once upon a time
    Yes I’m a high school dropout
    Yes I’ve never tested below the 99th percentile

I’m full retard.
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    Are you shitting me??
    QUIT QUOTING HIM JONG

Quote Originally Posted by gravitylover View Post
    The way so many people here don't give a shit about wearing masks it's to the point where I need to be concerned with protecting myself. I'm in a compromised health position and half the people don't wear them and a quarter wear mouth guards so why should I give a shit about them? The other quarter let it drop while they speak and don't pull it back up until they're done. Fuck em.
    Ms TBS is also immune compromised. She wears a cotton mask when she goes most places, but she wears a vented n95 at the one store In town where virtually nobody wears a mask of any sort. She calls it her Fuck You Mask

Name:  FB_IMG_1593272427803.jpeg
Views: 1968
Size:  69.0 KB
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Sometimes I forget that lurking jongs are reading the shit the 500 active shitposters are poasting

I’m full retard.
    Never met you, I am good with that. I won't get into Nest's particulars but he is the real deal.

There are a lot of retarts (sic) who test well.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Hey since we’re talkin science and gut instincts here.
    I’d be very happy if it proved to be true that surface contact transmission wasn’t such a problem. I’d gladly raise my hand and say that whole washing the groceries thing was over precautious, no need to do that any more. Cardboard boxes from Amazon? Who cares. No real harm no foul. Some extra effort and energy but oh well.
    But it just doesn’t seem logical. I saw a guy in the store today, no mask, do a full runny nose wipe with both sides of his hand, and then open a cooler door.

So the latest is that even if he was slimy with covid, and you knowingly touched that cooler door a couple minutes after, the chances of you getting it on your wallet and steering wheel and jeans and phone and doorknobs are nil? Because I thought that’s how the regular flu and colds spread? So if not, no contact spreading, only aerosol, why wash hands? Why hand santitizer? Also not needed?

Regular colds and flu’s produce lung ailments,
    Respiratory problems. And covid produces those, and also blood and brain and skin problems.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Friends of ours were among the first cases in Nevada County. They tried to go to Ecuador, were turned away, and came back sick. They stayed home until they were asymptomatic and then were out and about. Then they tested still positive. There have been multiple reports of people staying positive long after the period of time many jurisdictions are letting people out of quarantine without further testing. I wonder how many cases are being spread by people who are post-symptomatic.
    Yep. I agree.

And thanks for allowing me to bring up the poop thing again! . There have been published observation of shedding active virus out the ass after nasal testing is negative.

I’m full retard.
    Huh. And yet you’re still getting you ass kicked in here daily. You should PM steepconcrete - he wants to tell you about his SAT scores and how he reads Nature to relax after a hard day of getting his tractor unstuck.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Name:  FB_IMG_1593272427803.jpeg
Views: 1968
Size:  69.0 KB
    I get the concept but not the numbers--a bear can cover 100 yds and a bison can cover 25 yds a lot faster than Aunt Edna can cover 2

Quote Originally Posted by bodywhomper View Post
    Yep. I agree.

And thanks for allowing me to bring up the poop thing again! . There have been published observation of shedding active virus out the ass after nasal testing is negative.
    That's gonna make the drive-thru testing a lot more interesting.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1276908636074360833