Page 436 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 ... LastLast
Results 10,876 to 10,900 of 41810
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    my buddy went to a service, said buddy is up there reading the sermon but kids are laughing, people are talking 2 guys in the back are arguing heatedly over business ... it's a tribe not a religion
    Reminds me of a Jewish joke I just heard Seinfeld tell.

Two Jewish guys meet in the street. One guy says, how's business? The other says, fine.

Question for docs: is there a contraindication for EPO (or similar drugs to increase red cells) in this situation?

I have been wondering about this since seeing someone die of pulmonary fibrosis, basically needing more and more oxygen as her lungs failed. Obviously not curative in that situation, but I'm curious about it with COVID. TIA

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Wow. Interesting.
    This rat flu is different for sure
    Makes me think it isn't viral at all like I've heard some doctors speculate and instead is caused by some localized toxicity. Such a myriad of symptoms, along with dubious PCR testing, makes one think it's not one virus causing all this illness. Wuhan had exceptionally bad air quality. You could get pneumonia there simply by breathing.

Quote Originally Posted by Patarero View Post
    Can't keep increasing exponentially forever. (I hope)

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    No but it certainly can for 16 days. I expect it to peak around 7k/day though. Basically extrapolating where most euro countries are maxing out to our population and adding some cause we're fat and stupid.
    powdork.com - new and improved, with 20% more dork.

Quote Originally Posted by BGnight View Post
    Makes me think it isn't viral at all like I've heard some doctors speculate and instead is caused by some localized toxicity. Such a myriad of symptoms, along with dubious PCR testing, makes one think it's not one virus causing all this illness. Wuhan had exceptionally bad air quality. You could get pneumonia there simply by breathing.
    no real doctors are speculating that.
    just
    shut
    up
    powdork.com - new and improved, with 20% more dork.

I think bg is onto something. I think the deep state wants to poison hard working honest patriots to stop trump from being reelected! Quanon AND spats have recently confirmed this so it can't be wrong!

Edit: to add to the best two pages of this thread: if a lily doubles in the French wood pond and Noone is there to see it, is it really exponential?
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

Chinese Rat Flu

Try to find the humor

The last supper social distanced, over video conferencing.

https://cdn5-newsnation-in.cdn.amppr...witter-242.jpg

Police busting an illegal gathering

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EUlV_2cU...pg&name=medium

Classic art during social distancing.

https://www.digitalartsonline.co.uk/...al-distancing/

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Lahey View Post
    That is quite possibly the dumbest fucking shit written on tgr ever.
    Congrats.
    Actually, YOUR post right here takes that honor and the post you quoted is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by powdork View Post
    no real doctors are speculating that.
    just
    shut
    up
    This.

Solo ski people

Quote Originally Posted by BGnight View Post
    Very interesting. ICU doctor in NYC just posted these messages the last two day. He says he thinks the way doctors are using respirators is actually killing patients. He thinks pressurizing the lungs is a huge mistake. He's really trying to get the word out:

Lots of guessing and speculation

The dude that coughed on the wife is a real asshole and a snowflake but then she wants him locked up in a covid jail instead of just being handed a fine. Wtf? I understand being pissed off and her demand for justice but also I find myself just turning my face away and holding my breath if people get too close and I can't escape some other way. Some people don't get it. Seems like we need to apply lessons from road rage to this new situation. If you try to fix every random person you come close to you're going to have conflict.

So many political, ethical, and religious overtones to this. The kosher packing plant. The changed town and the exploited illegals working for it. The government crackdown and destruction of the towns core illegal families by ICE. The pardoning of his son by Trump.

For many years my boss was a former manager at that plant. He always seemed traumatized to me. Retired a couple years ago with health issues. One of me best friends grew up on a farm outside of Postville where his parents still live.

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/st...ty/2942154001/

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by uglymoney View Post
    The dude that coughed on the wife is a real asshole and a snowflake but then she wants him locked up in a covid jail instead of just being handed a fine. Wtf? I understand being pissed off and her demand for justice but also I find myself just turning my face away and holding my breath if people get too close and I can't escape some other way. Some people don't get it. Seems like we need to apply lessons from road rage to this new situation. If you try to fix every random person you come close to you're going to have conflict.
    I agree, but I do wonder what the husband of the "coughee" was doing during this confrontation.

https://youtu.be/_HrIVWziJ0Y

Sent from ullr with love!

Quote Originally Posted by k2skier112 View Post
    Lots of guessing and speculation
    Trump should buy every minute of it.

Quote Originally Posted by uglymoney View Post
    So many political, ethical, and religious overtones to this. The kosher packing plant. The changed town and the exploited illegals working for it. The government crackdown and destruction of the towns core illegal families by ICE. The pardoning of his son by Trump.

For many years my boss was a former manager at that plant. He always seemed traumatized to me. Retired a couple years ago with health issues. One of me best friends grew up on a farm outside of Postville where his parents still live.

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/st...ty/2942154001/

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    That's a juicy story. So the Father/son were white collar crooks, the son took the fall for the father and the son is who Trump pardoned. White collar crime does pay! What a country.

As for the quote - "who had no prior criminal record" I'm guessing we are all thinking he did plenty other financial fraud, he just wasn't caught. Like a serial killer who only has one murder conviction....so far.

You know it's possible to not be a crook and still help communities and people like he did: this is what I'd say to that family.

Quote Originally Posted by SKIP IN7RO View Post
    Man they must be really desperate to find content to write about...

How to graph in fox news:

Quote Originally Posted by I Skied Bandini Mountain View Post

Something ain't right 'bout the Y axis on dat der chart up der^

what do they say about lies and statistics?

Lack of smell is a symptom
    https://www.reddit.com/r/ContagiousLaughter

Quote Originally Posted by I Skied Bandini Mountain View Post

covid-19 is an IQ test for America, and we're scoring near the bottom.

Yesterday I saw someone wear a mask to ride their bike to the vegetable stand, then pull the mask down to talk. I saw someone else jogging in a mask.