Page 1547 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 ... LastLast
Results 38,651 to 38,675 of 41810
    Quote Originally Posted by NakedShorts View Post
    No discussion about:

1. Not being obese
    2. Vitamin D and C levels along with Zinc
    3. Green Tea extracts
    4. Spirulina

Yes, these are all in the Yale press releases.

not to mention a whole host of pre-existing FDA (Full approval not EUA) therapies:

Ivermectin
    Hydrocloroquine
    Quercetin

It is cool though for them to make new expensive drugs.

How many jabs before you are done?
    We’ve done this ad nauseam.
    Shut the fuck up.

Should they be higher?

If the Vax stops people from dying...That is what they say... Hmm?

You ever look at the Polio data? That is a vax that appears to work.

Bye Bye keep patting you Libtard buddies on the Tushy you all are doing so great here!
    They would be even higher if it weren’t for the vaccines and other implemented measures.

That’s what you and teletech and some moran letter writer haven’t considered. It’s a small extra step in thinking that your spongebrains can’t seem to make.

And you’ve yet to tell us how many polio shots you received or your kids received. We’re waiting…

Danno the lady walking alone on the street or driving with a mask on. They are doing nothing!
    The lady walking alone on the street or driving with a KN95 mask on. They are doing nothing!

That's because masks don't help -- you don't need help -- if you're nowhere near anyone.

If, however, you are in close contact with someone for a period of time, cloth masks work better than no masks up to a point, at which point the close contact overcomes the wearing of a mediocre mask. The period of time is much longer if wearing a KN95 mask. So again, another way of saying cloth masks are not nearly as effective as a KN95/N95 mask, but significantly better than no masks. It's ok, you can say it.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by east or bust View Post
    Listen to the podcast and get back to us. Until then you should STFU because that is not the spin from the podcast.
    How about I stick to following the demonstrable science on COVID vaccines and researchers who are credible epidemiologists rather than inventing glib global conspiracy FUD because Opioids which ain't got shit to do with what the fuck we are talking about? I could give a fuck about a podcast. The Opioid issue is worthy topic but not this one - if that undermines your believe in basically any medicine/vax - vibes.

Lemme ask you - let's pretend these vaccines don't work and there's a conspiracy to suppress alternative treatments.... What else would have to be true to support that scenario?

Governments world wide collusion to suppress evidence - crossing disparate ideological & national interests with a level of coordination never before realized
    Desperate governments not pursing these highly effective treatments merely because of their 'collusion pact'
    A willingness to inflict devastating harm on their populations and economies for the benefit of foreign companies
    100,000s of scientists, doctors and researchers also working to these ends - across national lines
    Tenets of immunology not only false but actively being falsified and collaborated upon
    Body of evidence (immunology, mRNA, vaccines) has been groomed, curated for purposes of deception and peer-review/controls have failed or are in cahoots

Motive - Means - Opportunity

^you're really going to have to stretch to make that fit. Or (stick with me) things are more or less exactly as they appear because fantastical conspiracy are completely unworkable.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlMega View Post
    How about I stick to following the demonstrable science on COVID vaccines and researchers who are credible epidemiologists rather than inventing glib global conspiracy FUD because Opioids which ain't got shit to do with what the fuck we are talking about? I could give a fuck about a podcast. The Opioid issue is worthy topic but not this one - if that undermines your believe in basically any medicine/vax - vibes.

Lemme ask you - let's pretend these vaccines don't work and there's a conspiracy to suppress alternative treatments.... What else would have to be true to support that scenario?

Governments world wide collusion to suppress evidence
    Desperate governments not pursing these highly effective treatments merely because of their 'collusion pact'
    A willingness to inflict devastating harm on their populations and economies for the benefit of foreign companies
    100,000s of scientists, doctors and researchers also working to these ends - across national lines
    Tenets of immunology not only false but actively being falsified and collaborated upon
    Body of evidence (immunology, mRNA, vaccines) has been groomed, curated for purposes of deception and peer-review/controls have failed or are in cahoots

Motive - Means - Opportunity

^you're really going to have to stretch to make that fit. Or (stick with me) things are more or less exactly as they appear because fantastical conspiracy are completely unworkable.
    That’s not even what my post is about, but feel free to get triggered because I mentioned JRE.

I have no beef with the science associated with the vaccines and am up to date on all my shotz. Thanks for playing though. I guess what I’m referring to is deserving of its own thread.

Quote Originally Posted by east or bust View Post
    Thanks for playing though. I guess what I’m referring to is deserving of its own thread.
    You should be more careful in who you quote & what you write then because that is exactly what NakedShorts is alleging a la "veritas". Evidenced by the post you quoted and the rest of his spiel.

Regardless, I take you at your word and I do think a thread on the failings of the American health practices with Opioids/Sackler as a backdrop is a hella good topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    The lady walking alone on the street or driving with a KN95 mask on. They are doing nothing!

That's because masks don't help -- you don't need help -- if you're nowhere near anyone.

If, however, you are in close contact with someone for a period of time, cloth masks work better than no masks up to a point, at which point the close contact overcomes the wearing of a mediocre mask. The period of time is much longer if wearing a KN95 mask. So again, another way of saying cloth masks are not nearly as effective as a KN95/N95 mask, but significantly better than no masks. It's ok, you can say it.
    theres also the whole “try not to touch the mask when you’ve got it on” part which means if you are running multiple errands and multiple stores, it can be a pain to take off and on said mask….. so you wear it in the car.

But, nakedsharts just wants a safe space to argue polyass bullshit

Amusing to me that people are so concerned with other people's behavior that either has no bearing on their own life or may actually be a net benefit to society, even if it looks "ridiculous." I was in a similar camp wondering why people were driving around with masks on alone in their car, but I never gave a shit because it has fuck all to do with me. And then i got covid but had to pick up my kids one day near the tail end of my bout and decided it was better to simply keep my n95 on in the car on the way to potentially minimize anything in the air. Did it help? I don't know. But it was my choice and for a time I was that "idiot" driving by myself with a mask. I know that I would be heartbroken if nakedshorts had seen me.

If I'd borrowing someone else's car I'm going to wear a mask to avoid spraying droplets in their car.

If I'm about to pick up people not in my own household I'm going to wear a mask in the car on the way to get them so as not to have my unprotected breath lingering when they get in the car.

You don't know what you don't know about other peoples' situations.. especially around and inside vehicles.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    The Americas are an island if you zoom out far enough.

Danno the lady walking alone on the street or driving with a mask on. They are doing nothing!
    Does it piss you off? in my book that is very worthwhile.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    Does it piss you off? in my book that is very worthwhile.
    RLY. Let's up the game: I sleep with my mask on. Is NS clutching his chest yet?

I passed a couple on a remote trail 2 weeks ago with sustained 15-20 MPH winds with gust even higher. One of them put on a mask as I walked by - maybe she was sick and being polite?

Either way I don't care but honestly it was funny as shit. Please crucify me, i have sinned.....

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    RLY. Let's up the game: I sleep with my mask on. Is NS clutching his chest yet?
    I masterbate furiously in the shower with my mask on.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    I masterbate furiously in the shower with my mask on.
    You’re almost there

Next step is a belt or rope around your neck.
    Furious INXS
    . . .

Follow the Money - Que Bueno?

Everybody knows if your head is far enough up your own ass you do not need a mask because the seal is so tight.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33592050/

Conclusion: Two-dose ivermectin prophylaxis at a dose of 300 μg/kg with a gap of 72 hours was associated with a 73% reduction of SARS-CoV-2 infection among healthcare workers for the following month. Chemoprophylaxis has relevance in the containment of pandemic.
    If you’re trying to seem smart, can you at least use the Latin.

Cui Bono.

Que pasa aqui
    . . .

You ever look at the Polio data? That is a vax that appears to work.
    Salk's vaccine was introduced in 1955, so we'll probably need another 65 years of data to compare efficacy against the Covid-19 vaccines.

Also as others have pointed out in this thread, polio was a much different animals in terms of number of people affected. In the worst year in the U.S. less than 60,000 people were infected.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Salk's vaccine was introduced in 1955....
    That can't be true - because there were still polio outbreaks occurring in the following years and I've heard from the experts here that this vaccine was a good one

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    That can't be true - because there were still polio outbreaks occurring in the following years and I've heard from the experts here that this vaccine was a good one
    following years? Took 60 years to get some countries polio free! But obviously kids in the us didn’t benefit.

I read in VAERS that the polio vax took out a whole household of people in remote Pakistan.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    following years? Took 60 years to get some countries polio free! But obviously kids in the us didn’t benefit.
    Fake news. And we'll ignore the fact that kids in 2022 still get 4 or 5 separate polio shots but that 3 covid shots in the midst of an ongoing pandemic is scandalous.

I actually wear a condom at all times just to prevent having babies.

Salk's vaccine was introduced in 1955, so we'll probably need another 65 years of data to compare efficacy against the Covid-19 vaccines.

Also as others have pointed out in this thread, polio was a much different animals in terms of number of people affected. In the worst year in the U.S. less than 60,000 people were infected.
    We should bring polio back. Why vaccinate against a disease affecting so few?
    /s

Did you know there is a 70 y o guy who is still in a iron lung?
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

I actually wear a condom at all times just to prevent having babies.
    You seem quite confused about mask wearing so I gotta ask. Do you place it on the end of your dick or wear it on your ball sack?
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.