Page 975 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 ... LastLast
Results 24,351 to 24,375 of 41810
    Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    I've said this before--but ear-loop masks are prone to come down off the nose. Especially when you talk the chin pulls the mask down. You don't want to be constantly having to pull your mask up--the touching your face thing. If you are having this problem find a mask with ties and tie the top tie high on your head. Or shut up. Or both.
    My head is large and misshapen. I am having a hard time finding the right mask. Ties. Loops. Wires. Nose pieces. Ima mess. Staying home is easier.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    My head is large and misshapen. I am having a hard time finding the right mask. Ties. Loops. Wires. Nose pieces. Ima mess. Staying home is easier.
    Have you looked at the Mambe mask I've posted? Lots of room for adjustment and very secure.

Check out the gallery of customer pic - every size and shape of head/face there.

BTW - I'm sure your head is not the gourd you think it is
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Good idea. Staying home.

Should not be driving in a state of confusion.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Uhhhhh looks to me like everyone who is wearing a mask has their nose covered. Not all have it up to the bridge of their nose but I don't see any nostrils. Did you mean to post a different pic?

Here - I magnified it for you:

Attachment 336222
    I don't see his nostrils. That was my first thought when I saw Skidogs post. It's just pixel-ated enough that when zoomed out it looks like a nostril, maybe, but upon closer look he appears to have it barely over his nose. Is this like Austin's gotcha moment when faucci sipped his water for a couple of seconds with his mask down? or not that bad since he's also SD'ing in the photo?
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Quote Originally Posted by Mustonen View Post
    Quit being so fucking triggered.
    Seriously - he was fast on that judgy mc judgement.. Maybe the better message for kids is to have meaningful, gainful employment, with stability and societal worth - rather than be on the dole and barely scratching out a meager living and judging other people's parenting. Take care of your own Texas yard.

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    I don't see his nostrils. That was my first thought when I saw Skidogs post. It's just pixel-ated enough that when zoomed out it looks like a nostril, maybe, but upon closer look he appears to have it barely over his nose. Is this like Austin's gotcha moment when faucci sipped his water for a couple of seconds with his mask down? or not that bad since he's also SD'ing in the photo?
    in what world do you live in that he is 6 feet from anyone but the guy on the other side of the speaker?

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Have you looked at the Mambe mask I've posted? Lots of room for adjustment and very secure.

Check out the gallery of customer pic - every size and shape of head/face there.

BTW - I'm sure your head is not the gourd you think it is
    It measures 65cm, so technically it fits in a ski helmet, however it's a bit of a squeeze. The shape is the issue. And the same goes for my face. I'll have to give those maskses a second look. My wife was trying to make them for me. I usually end up not being able to see because the mask slides over my eyes because of how everything is laid out. And mask with ties is weird fit because again, the shape of the back of my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    in what world do you live in that he is 6 feet from anyone but the guy on the other side of the speaker?
    Is this what happens when there are no sports to argue about?
    A woman came up to me and said "I'd like to poison your mind
    with wrong ideas that appeal to you, though I am not unkind."

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    I'd have to see the aerial view. Clearly Cuomo is at least 4-5 feet from the no-mask guy to his left. He's also standing behind him a ways, maybe another 4-5 feet. The hypotenuse is the distance you're looking for, so if the average distances for the other sides of the right triangle is 4.25' he's standing 6' from the dude to his left. Guy on his right is back from him and has a mask on (over his nose it looks like), so yeah...you're probably wrong on all counts.

We'll have a whole different fish to fry when all the mask wearers at ski resorts don't pull them up over their nose. Even on the cold days on the chair I usually don't pull my buff up over my nose, just my mouth.

And those neoprene face covers the gapes like to wear is like a mask with 5mm holes all over the nose and mouth. Great. "But my entire face is covered!" I can hear it now.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    I've said this before--but ear-loop masks are prone to come down off the nose. Especially when you talk the chin pulls the mask down. You don't want to be constantly having to pull your mask up--the touching your face thing. If you are having this problem find a mask with ties and tie the top tie high on your head. Or shut up. Or both.
    I tie the ear loops togetehr some light stretchy bungy and it keeps the mask in place mo better
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

pretty much anyone with the exception of Fauci has had to suck the cock of Donald trump to stick around for any length of time
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Brutal piece from the Atlantic about America's response, or lack thereof......

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...ailure/614191/
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried View Post
    NO! That is so utterly asinine. Been seeing that thing catch a lot of traction online too. But hey, if you wanna teach your kids to be just like the dumbasses who wear masks in their cars by themselves, then that's your prerogative.

Amazing to see all the little lemmings falling right in line tho. Really? Teaching your kids to mask up while alone, and outside? FFS man.

That picture is seriously disturbing. Bad enough that he's outside staring at a tablet with headphones on, zoned out, but the mask is just... No. The stupid is strong with that parent.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using TGR Forums mobile app
    sometimes I am between stores and I don't take my mask off... wtf is the matter with you?

Quote Originally Posted by DBdude View Post
    sometimes I am between stores and I don't take my mask off... wtf is the matter with you?
    Sometimes I'll just leave my mask on in the car while I drive home so I don't have to touch it before washing my hands. Sometimes I forget its on and realize it a while later. Who cares if someone wears their mask "too much"? is that really an issue we should spend anytime thinking about?

Quote Originally Posted by DBdude View Post
    Yup. My dad is the same way: you put your mask on at your last known clean/safe point, and you don't touch it or your face again until you are back at a known clean/safe point and have thoroughly washed your hands. Who gives a shit if someone is being proactive about protecting themselves and others?

I own several different masks that are comfortable enough that you could easily forget you are wearing them.

^exactly - thank you

what is the matter with mf? damn, to have such a visceral reaction during a pandemic where the primary vector of transmission is droplets and smaller from infected peoples respiratory system

You guys must also wear a condom at all times too. You know. Just to be on the safe side.

lol.... no

what is the matter with you? wearing a condom is bad? laughing

i hope my son is wrapping his wiener or is always going to wrap it up

my kids see my condoms in my car.... hahahahahahahahahaha

You guys must also wear a condom at all times too. You know. Just to be on the safe side.

You inadvertently end up with a cock in your ass as often as you inadvertently take a breath of air that's chock full of somebody else's respiratory droplets? Vibes, bro.

Well, if you wanna rub one out in public without being arrested, a condom during some pocket pool cuts down on the stains on your trousers.

The myopia with this one is impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Well, if you wanna rub one out in public without being arrested, a condom during some pocket pool cuts down on the stains on your trousers.
    No problem, Austin's into tease and denial.

The transition from endearing village idiot to plain idiot was abrupt.

go easy on poor Austin

he's beginning to understand the reality that his kids will eventually find and understand his internet output, his trolling, his ideology, his voting patterns and how they are all geared to intentionally make their lives and future worse

they will end up despising him

his parenting "relationship" ends in abuse/emancipation/patricide/suicide

and nothing in that list is mutually exclusive.

just like the tiny-handed orange cheetoh facing the reality of his "approval", it results in derangement and lashing out

you deserve what's coming for you, austin