Page 782 of 882 FirstFirst ... 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 ... LastLast
Results 19,526 to 19,550 of 22029
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    If you see any of these guys around I'd start to worry but probably not until then.

American Legion, not Foreign Legion, genius. : -- )

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Saw that and was wondering if that was a really bad thing. We don't get then here.

What do they do?
    Nothing bad really. Itís not really summer till the cicadas start singing.
    In the really big years, it can be like the entire atmosphere is humming, not just when the bugs near you are singing, but the millions in the surrounding miles.

Fear and Loathing, a Rat Flu Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    I'll take cicadas over vuvuzelas any day.
    Yeah, I donít really find it annoying...I think itís cool. Reminds me of when I was a kid during the summer. Brood xix is supposedly coming a few years early this year here. Havenít heard any yet, maybe because itís been pretty cool...

MSNBC Reporter Mask Shames a guy....didnít go well for him. Fucking media is so self righteously stupid.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...bystander.html

Video

https://twitter.com/lawyer4laws/stat...310233605?s=20

Seems a lot of the people you saw out this weekend on your tv are not the majority.

https://morningconsult.com/2020/05/2...re-activities/

Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Saw that and was wondering if that was a really bad thing. We don't get then here.

What do they do?
    like htfb said they make troots git stupid's
    and fisherpeepps smile

and
    "It is utterly soothing to fly fish for trout. All other considerations or worries drift away and you couldn't keep them close if you wanted. Perhaps it's standing thigh deep in a river with the water passing at the exact but varying speed of life. You easily recognize this mortality and it dissipates into the landscape.
    -jim Harrison
    "In a life properly lived, you're a river."
    Jim Harrison
    I hope you find some good this weekend
    I know my plans are a big unplug and
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    Yo poliassfuckers
    theres a special basement for your lame shit

Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    What a whiny little bitch that mayor is. Need to pull yourselves up by your bootstraps, dude.
    All the years combine
    they melt into a dream

He should hold a rock festival or something in the middle of town to raise revenue. No masks!

Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

Quote Originally Posted by KenJongIll View Post
    Yeah, I don’t really find it annoying...I think it’s cool. Reminds me of when I was a kid during the summer. Brood xix is supposedly coming a few years early this year here. Haven’t heard any yet, maybe because it’s been pretty cool...
    I think the sound is pretty cool, too. That said I typically only hear them once a year when I visit Chicago in the summer. I can imagine it would get tiresome after a while.

What do they do?
    Those 17-year locusts (i.e. Cicadas) must have been around the year I was born, because I was a 17 year old Midwest kid when they came back. Like somebody said upthread, it sounds like everyone in town ran there lawn mowers at once.

I remember the big song on the AM radio at the time was Hocus Pocus by a band called Focus. I remember we all thought it was funny (after smoking a bunch of low-grade Mexican ditch weed) to say ďHocus Pocus by Focus and the 17-year Locusts).

I canít stand this kind of music now. How in the world did I ever think this sounded good ? ďThis is WLS in Chicago, Number One on your AM dial. Bringing you todayís greatest hits !) Every teenager in a 1,000 mile radius tuner into that station at night.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Haha wow, group was tight but yodeling has to go. Does that guy have dreads? Imagine the hucus if he had dreads.

And I thought cicadas were every summer. Don’t feel like googling it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Those 17-year locusts (i.e. Cicadas) must have been around the year I was born, because I was a 17 year old Midwest kid when they came back.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Periodical_cicadas#Broods

36 states had higher death rate of Ď18 flu than covid.

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Wow. Talk about not understand what a false flag is. Dumb shit indeed

This is a more than usually bad coronavirus, that kills real people that are old, and the media whipped it into a frenzy.
    Thatís not a false flag. Unless you think the US released it on our own soil.
    Or maybe they did . . . .
    Waiting until way too late before shutting down NY and laws requiring nursing homes take covid patients (40-50% of deaths are in homes). Look up the Reichstag fire.

Democrats were fanning the flames. Go to China Town, itís safe! Letís have Mardi Gras! Plenty of footage of Democrat leaders ensuring people all is ok in early March.

Move over covids, steeps it's past your bedtime, 9/11 was the Reichstag fire of our time.

Lulz
    Touchť

Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    Haha wow, group was tight but yodeling has to go. Does that guy have dreads? Imagine the hucus if he had dreads.

And I thought cicadas were every summer. Don’t feel like googling it though.
    Some are, there are many different species of cicadas. Most are just normal year to year, some or 3 or 5 year cycle insects. The odd think about the 17 year cycle ones is some times they just all cycle at one and so there numbers are overwhelming.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Move over covids, steeps it's past your bedtime, 9/11 was the Reichstag fire of our time.
    Christ...so in 2018 some states, for the entire year, had higher death rates than in 2-3 months of COVID-19. Great, what's the point being made? that comparing apples to oranges isn't useful in this case?
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    Christ...so in 2018 some states, for the entire year, had higher death rates than in 2-3 months of COVID-19. Great, what's the point being made? that comparing apples to oranges isn't useful in this case?
    Talking about COVID-19 like it's fait accompli is always a winning strategy.

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Haven't been tuning into this thread. I'm sure the Vitamin-D thing has been discussed? I've been taking 4,000 IU daily for years. Just bumped up to 5,000.

Has anyone correlated the infection rates/locations to locations with lower sunny days yet?

lulz. Too much vit d is bad!

Have yíall discussed the negative health effects of the shutdown?

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    I've been taking 4,000 IU daily for years. Just bumped up to 5,000.
    Your kidneys will explode.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    True. I did alot of research on this several years ago when I had a mis-diagnosed illness and they had me on chemo and then humira injections. It was crazy. I started to look into intensive Vit D injection therapies. It's pretty big in europe (surprise surprise) but they don't really do it here cause it's cheap and not manufactured by some giant pharma overlords.

Everyone's body processes it differently. For some people just going outside often is enough for them. I did that for years and my vit D was still low, so the doc suggested taking supplements as well as natural sunlight. There are some people who need 10k daily to maintain healthy blood levels.

Get yourself tested, but I would guess most people who do not take vitamins could probably benefit from 1-2k IU daily.

I think we are starting to find that many many many people are walking around their whole lives well under a healthy blood level of Vit-D. Even people who are outside in the sun alot.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    Haven't been tuning into this thread. I'm sure the Vitamin-D thing has been discussed? I've been taking 4,000 IU daily for years. Just bumped up to 5,000.

Has anyone correlated the infection rates/locations to locations with lower sunny days yet?
    Judging by the fact the death rate in Manaus, Brasil is sky high, and it is almost on the equator, I would say there is likely no correlation.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot