Page 717 of 882 FirstFirst ... 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 ... LastLast
Results 17,901 to 17,925 of 22029
    Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post

Heard someone say the other day that the Covid vaccine will make you sterile (a Government plan)
    Sign me up, would save me a lot of money instead of the vasectomy.

Tough news out of Seoul

After 18 days of no community cases, 100+ positives linked to nightclubs. They *were* planning to reopen schools soon, 2000 businesses closed. Article doesn't say, so I'd guess Seoul and the rest of the country remain open.
    https://www.latimes.com/world-nation...rs-blame-anger
    It was through early, efficient and widespread contact tracing and testing that South Korea curtailed its domestic outbreak despite having the first rapid surge of cases outside China. As of Tuesday, the country had just under 11,000 coronavirus cases and 259 deaths total, despite having had the first case on the same day as the U.S. — on Tuesday alone, the U.S. had more than 18,000 new cases and more than 1,000 deaths.
    10/01/2012 Site was upgraded to 300 baud.

I love that we finally found words that piss off basic entitled white people. Cracker just never worked very well. Fat bubba was always a favorite. Jethro as well. Leave it to the ladies to finally break that glass ceiling.

^💯

We have reached peak TGR stupidly.

Karen’s choose to be Karen’s. Period. Full stop.

It’s fucking offensive to equate the two terms.

Rasputin is online now Полые тростник на ветру
    Quote Originally Posted by Ottime View Post
    What kid of group home?

I bought a Costco double pack back in January. I use nitrate for my fiberglass work. Each box typically lasts me a year or more. So I still have a completely u opened box and could donate. Don’t think I’ll ship it to where ever you are, but imagine there may be similar operations in town here who are short. Figured I could call around a donate. Just not sure what the best outlet is: retirement home, or something else.
    I work with developmentally disabled adults, most with dual diagnoses (congenital cognitive impairment accompanied by mental illness). Our group home deals with individuals with behavioral difficulties. Fortunately we haven't had any infections among staff and residents (or I'd be posting about deaths, most of our folks are high risk), however gloves are becoming an issue, we need them like a carpenter needs nails.
    I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. -אלוהים אדירים

Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    Actually, it is.....The term 'Karen' is to call out people generally acting like raging assholes in public (see video I posted), and not to subjugate an entire race of people. I will henceforth condition the term 'Karen' with the following: Karen (raging asshole) flips out cause it took too long to get her Red Lobster....
    Except people are using it to put down people of both genders who call other people out who are being assholes or are endangering people. If it were only used to describe people abusing store clerks and the like it would be different, but it's not. But comparing it to the N word is way overreaching. Like using the other N word--Nazi--to describe anyone other than real Nazis and white supremacists.

NAPA? And good on you for the work you do.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    I for one would rather not suffer the burden of Deebs quotes.

Please cease and desist.

He is one needing isolation.
    ibid op cit ditto ditarae, dittoie, dittitus
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

And now, for the rest of the story: some hard-hitting journalism on why there were long lines:

Rasputin is online now Полые тростник на ветру
    Quote Originally Posted by east or bust View Post
    Remember those cabinets in science classrooms in K-12 that you put your safety goggles in and they'd magically be disinfected for the next user? Why have we not seen anything like this for medical PPE? Maybe it exists but I haven't heard anything about it. I'm envisioning a device that you open, put the mask on some sort of rotary rack, close it, when turned on the mask is exposed to UV while rotating.
    Yep, it's being done.

https://www.kpax.com/news/local-news...-disinfect-ppe
    I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. -אלוהים אדירים

Quote Originally Posted by muted View Post
    And now, for the rest of the story: some hard-hitting journalism on why there were long lines:

Yeah, because waiting for Red Lobster is such a great deal anyways. I don't think I've been to a RL for over 25 years. The last time I was at one, none too impressed.

A rock is just a rock until you pick it up and throw it then it becomes a weapon.

Heard someone say the other day that the Covid vaccine will make you sterile (a Government plan)
    an AR 15 will be a weapon wether you thro it or not

and don't drink the bleach no matter what trump sez
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by mtnjam View Post
    Yeah, because waiting for Red Lobster is such a great deal anyways. I don't think I've been to a RL for over 25 years. The last time I was at one, none too impressed.
    Srsly. It's the fucking Olive Garden of the seafood restaurant world.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    No quote but DB is back to, its just the flu, no actually less than the flu.
    "DB" is ambiguous. There debased, dbdude, and deeebs.

Quote Originally Posted by Deebased View Post
    Who told you that?
    https://www.wkyc.com/article/news/lo...2-962c514f7a46

The flu kills everyone, it doesn't check if you have an MD by your name and doctors are notoriously bad at getting flu shots. https://www.modernhealthcare.com/art...hs-last-season
    1 google and it was the 2nd bullet ... how could you miss it unless you were stupid or trying ?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/covid-...-could-be-next

there was also that dr Li the chinese doctor who was the 1st MD in wuhan to leak info on COVID and get in poo from the CPC,

Its been killing people who should'nt be getting killed becuz Covid is way more deadly than influenza

At least Captain Whataboutism waited a week in between his “it’s just the flu” bullshit this time. Nice to have a break from such simple thinking short lived that it was.

the bottom right one was added so far left kooks could get an invitation to the Covid party.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
    I work with developmentally disabled adults, most with dual diagnoses (congenital cognitive impairment accompanied by mental illness). Our group home deals with individuals with behavioral difficulties. Fortunately we haven't had any infections among staff and residents (or I'd be posting about deaths, most of our folks are high risk), however gloves are becoming an issue, we need them like a carpenter needs nails.
    Can't obtain or can't afford adequate supplies? Either way I have part of a box of Harbor Freight Nitrile gloves size large I will put in the mail to you. PM me.

Also be a good opportunity for the Maggots helping Maggots to help out.
    Ooof!

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star View Post
    the bottom right one was added so far left kooks could get an invitation to the Covid party.
    Notice there is no circle for “preppers carrying assault rifles and anti-tank weapons into government offices demanding they be allowed to get a hair cut and a tattoo after 5 weeks of non essential business closures”

Are there impending economic devastation issues ... fuck yeah !

gona have to raise them taxes

You're right the N word typically covers an entire race whereas "Karen" is an insinuation against women which makes it an especially negative insult when you call a man a "Karen" thereby equating his behavior with that of a hysterical woman and we are right back where we started before the Me Too movement. Women are not equal they are objects and to be called one is to be insulted.

I'm going to leave this here. You all can think about it or not. I've had my say and I will not be dissuaded from my feelings on the matter.
    Someone here posted this elsewhere, but the point still remains. We are NOT talking about all women.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tapatalk_1588684639200.jpeg 
Views:	101 
Size:	294.8 KB 
ID:	328407

THIS is a Karen. Is THIS all women? I think not!

Get your Karen background knowledge straight before assuming such slanderous intentions. Haha. FWIW, my wife thinks the Karen meme is effing hilarious and uses it appropriately herself. She is not a Karen.

*cut.....

Quote Originally Posted by Ripzalot View Post
    Back in the day they would say "lighten up Francis" and Francises everywhere had to bear that burden.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk
    Ya, but that time he stole the cow? And his friend tried to make it with the cow?

Quote Originally Posted by goldenboy View Post
    And the world is flat and 9/11 was a hoax and planes spray chemtrails. Got it.

Don't forget all the models are right.

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    I take it your dentist didn't require you to sign something accepting risk of infection before they'd see you, is that correct?
    Didn't sign anything. If you go back a billion pages in this thread, I had covid-19 symptoms for about 3 weeks. Felt like a bad flu for about a week, then just a persistent cough, now feeling great for the past 2 weeks. But they didn't ask me about that either. I would have obviously not gone there or anywhere if I still had symptoms (my whole fam quarantined for 3 weeks until we all were healthy).