Page 413 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 ... LastLast
Results 10,301 to 10,325 of 41810
    Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    “In your FACE, France, you SUCK! GOAT!”
    Hehe. I didn't say it was the ketchup guy, but apparently some regional French authorities are pretty unhappy. I'd really like to know who the cash waving "patriots" are who basically shanhaied the masks destined for France though.
    But maybe it's just a rumor because the French government has not confirmed the rants of the regional authorities.
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by powdork View Post
    To be fair, he is now receiving protection both because of the threats and 'extremely fervent admirers'. People are weird.
    Makes sense (since people are weird). Only popular people become targets.
    A woman came up to me and said "I'd like to poison your mind
    with wrong ideas that appeal to you, though I am not unkind."

Kill the messenger is not a new concept.

Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    Coffee filter
    Covfefe filter.

Quote Originally Posted by SkiBall View Post
    Kill the messenger is not a new concept.
    I’m sure it’s no surprise to anyone in here, I took some heat in late Feb telling family and friends to prepare.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Covfefe filter.
    Where did the covfefe meme come from? I’ve seen it but didn’t add it up yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    With the caveat that it's been about 15 years since I've seen Spats IRL: Nice? Yeah, basically. Normal? Hard no.
    I'm interesting in reading what he posts. Some of it is useful, some of it is not (IMO, of course). The thing I could do without is more or less starting out each post telling us all how stupid we are because we don't see things exactly as he sees them.

That was a mystery word Trump used in a tweet a couple years ago.

Trump tweeted it out, it was a typo and the Tardlings tried to claim it had some hidden Qanon-style meaning but instead of impressing people with their deep inside knowledge they just looked like the idiots they are.

This is probably not the only place Spats is posting. The whole correcting the record "I've seen this misinformation posted here" routine, when it hasn't been, reads like social media political messaging that he's repackaging and distributing as widely as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by plugboots View Post
    ^^^ Huh, a common sense explanation. WTF?
    Just navigate your home state and it should be pretty clear. Alternatively, just focus on the numbers in the upper right hand corner to see if the state has a deficit. Scroll down to see projected deaths. Shaded regions on all graphs are the confidence intervals. For example, the lowest total death projection for NY is 9,720 while the highest is 20,962.

Dotard has the best words.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    I'm interesting in reading what he posts. Some of it is useful, some of it is not (IMO, of course). The thing I could do without is more or less starting out each post telling us all how stupid we are because we don't see things exactly as he sees them.
    You just made the list bro.

I've met spats more than once, he's a pretty smart guy (or was), not sure how he got on Team Orange but the science-y aspects of his posts are not ridiculous. The political parts on the other hand...

I was just reading that DeSantis' stay at home order for Florida exempts religious services. WTF?

Evolution in action baby.

actually they're probably too old for breeding for the most part. hm. Maybe their kids will go with them.

Thanks for the covfefe background, that’s funnier than I hoped. You know, in a super depressing global pandemic that may lead to wwiii sort of way.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Evolution in action baby.

actually they're probably too old for breeding for the most part. hm. Maybe their kids will go with them.
    It's tempting to just say "burn, baby, burn!" but these morans will fuck everyone else, too.

Up to five months for paper stimulus checks to arrive. I understand the delay but what a mess.

Spats rides a recumbent bike, so case closed IMO.

There is so much info in one of his posts: some true, some half-baked, some paranoid dumb shit, and some just plain dumb shit. It's easier just to scroll on by than decipher what is what.

From "Insane People of Facebook" on reddit:
    Name:  jl2r38bdxbq41.png
Views: 997
Size:  833.9 KB

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BA133F0D-1FDA-4531-8B7E-E3FD0BCC59C2.png 
Views:	113 
Size:	219.5 KB 
ID:	323356

Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    Up to five months for paper stimulus checks to arrive. I understand the delay but what a mess.
    I heard the delay is because Trump wants his name on all of them.

More evangelicals in jail is the cure to a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by muted View Post
    There is so much info in one of his posts: some true, some half-baked, some paranoid dumb shit, and some just plain dumb shit. It's easier just to scroll on by than decipher what is what.
    That's been my program too. I read the first one and followed his links but since then, nah.

Quote Originally Posted by My Pet Powder Goat View Post
    You guys get sun down there? Lucky you!

Sent from my SM-N960U using TGR Forums mobile app
    Every now and then... but yeah, it's been dreary. Forecast is looking better, tho, but I'm glad I didn't buy a golf course this January!

Seems my local hospital is now accepting open boxes of N95 masks, so I dropped them off. I can't imagine having to do what they do in the hospital all day long, so F it, I'll be wearing a crappy single strap one (or full bore respirator when the Zombies attack).
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!