Page 817 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 ... LastLast
Results 20,401 to 20,425 of 41810
    New item to add to the back to school list:

Total Mask Solution for Back to School

School Mask Pack Web Page

When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Peru seemed to be ahead of a lot of countries in shutting down. Now it looks like lack of basics like sanitation (access to running water) and refrigeration are causing major problems.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...cid=spartandhp

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Ivanka is the one being groomed

I would dearly love to see Ivanka debate Kamala Harris

When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    The way she modulates her voice is so creepy.

I got a 400K+ explanation of benefits for 10 days in the hospital + surgery + ICU + a couple of ambulance rides + an air ambulance for multiple busted ribs, hip and back. Of that Medicare and Kaiser paid 100K. I paid zero. So 1M+ for covid 19 isn't out of line with hospital bills in general. Whether hospital bills in general are out of line is of course a whole different story. Insurers including Medicare never pay anything close to the numbers the patient sees. The only people who pay rack rate are people who can't possibly afford to pay rack rate.

The collective hospital and doctor bills for the pandemic will be one more enormous hit on an economy that can't take any more hits. Heaven knows what the health insurance market looks like when all this is over. Hopefully the guvment will pay the bill for vaccination if and when--as a public health measure. There will be enough refusers; we can't afford to have people unvaccinated because they can't afford it.

covid beer has stipulations.....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	32F67F0E-7139-465D-A81A-B7A85DEF6450.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	580.0 KB 
ID:	331512

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C53CC7D7-4CD8-4717-AFAA-95CE3AAAC860.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	542.0 KB 
ID:	331513

Think you guys have gone down the rabbit hole? Madagascar is way ahead of the game -

"Covid-Organics herbal tea, advertised by the president as a “preventive and curative” remedy"

and now "According to the president of Madagascar, two “injectable medications” against COVID-19 are undergoing clinical trials." "The trial “aims to assess the efficacy of injectable artesunate alone and artesunate IV+ Vitamin C IV in reducing viral load in patients with COVID-19”."

"As the President of Madagascar, Andry Rajoelina, explained on 20 May in front of WHO Director-General Tedros Ghebreyesus, this injectable medication would be the country’s third treatment protocol, in addition to the first, a hydroxychloroquine-based treatment, and the second, the Covid-Organics herbal remedy."

Surreal, but you never know....

https://www.theafricareport.com/2972...ctable-remedy/

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    I got a 400K+ explanation of benefits for 10 days in the hospital + surgery + ICU + a couple of ambulance rides + an air ambulance for multiple busted ribs, hip and back. Of that Medicare and Kaiser paid 100K. I paid zero. So 1M+ for covid 19 isn't out of line with hospital bills in general. Whether hospital bills in general are out of line is of course a whole different story. Insurers including Medicare never pay anything close to the numbers the patient sees. The only people who pay rack rate are people who can't possibly afford to pay rack rate.

The collective hospital and doctor bills for the pandemic will be one more enormous hit on an economy that can't take any more hits. Heaven knows what the health insurance market looks like when all this is over. Hopefully the guvment will pay the bill for vaccination if and when--as a public health measure. There will be enough refusers; we can't afford to have people unvaccinated because they can't afford it.
    The health insurance market will be fine because they'll just raise rates to cover their asses into profitability. Easy. It's why we have "Obamacare" instead of universal health care.

My favorite Ivanka moment was when she was roaming the room at the last G20, and she tried to butt into a conversation that May, Legarde, and Macron were having. The reaction from Legarde is priceless.

I remember early in Trump's term when she jetted off to Europe and wound up on stage at some women in power conference, sitting next to Merkel, trying to talk up dad, and received cat calls from the normally sophisticated and educated audience.

..... and her face is significantly unpleasant.

So, let's summarize: weak brain, rotten pumpkin face, bad breeding, gawdawful fashion sense, and enough entitlement to crush Mt. Everest. What's not to love?? DYNASTY!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    ..... and her face is significantly unpleasant.

So, let's summarize: weak brain, rotten pumpkin face, bad breeding, gawdawful fashion sense, and enough entitlement to crush Mt. Everest. What's not to love?? DYNASTY!!!!!
    Meh, I’d bang her.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    These stories sound a little like the old "my sister's friend told me..." but if it's actually a concern the Canadian border agents should tell them that if they don't cross the border back into the U.S. in 48 hours a warrant will be put out for their arrest. They've got their license plate number after all.
    ya so the border is closed for many reasons , you are american, would you trust americans ?

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calga...carr-1.5610417

The CBC has picked up the story which is a little more mainstream than huff post, so the border is closed to non essential traffic, if you need to do the trip It takes 32 hrs to hi-ball it up to AK or back down to the lower 48

I can't see the RCMP wanting to fuck around with arresting no-shows ^^ so how about if travelers need to make the trip they post a 1000 $ deposit, if they havent shown up in 36 hrs they forfeit the deposit, seems like a pretty good incentive for the traveller to do what they said they would

cuz money talks
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Cash bail. Good idea
    But ya better make it $10,000 if that deposit is in loonies.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    The health insurance market will be fine because they'll just raise rates to cover their asses into profitability. Easy. It's why we have "Obamacare" instead of universal health care.
    Raising the rates enough to cover their current losses and increased claims going forward will make insurance unaffordable for almost everyone--and employers who manage to stay in business will probably have to drop health coverage as a benefit. When half or more of the country has no insurance Congress will be forced to act. Interesting to see what the Republicans will agree to.

Thoughts on getting mask wearing to be mandated or enforced where it’s already required?

For instance, in Nevada County, it’s required for required for restaurant staff working directly with customers to wear masks, but it’s often not happening. The busy-ass hardware stores are the worst.

Even good antibody tests face a statistical challenge: https://www.post-gazette.com/news/he...s/202006100101

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    Meh, I’d bang her.

Name:  IMG_1887.JPG
Views: 2513
Size:  14.2 KB

"Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Never seen Botox leak out like that before.

Gross.

Quote Originally Posted by bodywhomper View Post
    Thoughts on getting mask wearing to be mandated or enforced where it’s already required?

For instance, in Nevada County, it’s required for required for restaurant staff working directly with customers to wear masks, but it’s often not happening. The busy-ass hardware stores are the worst.
    Compliance 100% in Truckee Mountain Hardware. I would make mask wearing mandatory in public indoor spaces and in outdoor gatherings, The first is easy to define, the second not so much. Neither would be easy to enforce. It's impossible to enforce a law that does not have great public support. I think the thing is to keep publicizing that the masks are not to protect the wearer. Maybe tell people they're to protect the snowflakes. I still see many news articles and statements by politicians that don't seem to get the concept. Like this asshole, who says mask are virtue signaling.
    https://www.sacbee.com/news/coronavi...243515817.html

I went to law school with Harris. It would be like a lioness and raw meat...

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    Meh, I’d bang her.

Grudge Fuck?

Quote Originally Posted by 54-46 View Post
    Grudge Fuck?
    Nah, just treat her like a prostitute.

All business.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Compliance 100% in Truckee Mountain Hardware. I would make mask wearing mandatory in public indoor spaces and in outdoor gatherings, The first is easy to define, the second not so much. Neither would be easy to enforce. It's impossible to enforce a law that does not have great public support. I think the thing is to keep publicizing that the masks are not to protect the wearer. Maybe tell people they're to protect the snowflakes. I still see many news articles and statements by politicians that don't seem to get the concept. Like this asshole, who says mask are virtue signaling.
    https://www.sacbee.com/news/coronavi...243515817.html
    Kirk Uhler is an asshole.
    " have another hit of sweet california sunshine"

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    I can't see the RCMP wanting to fuck around with arresting no-shows
    They wouldn't have to. The threat is enough. They've got your license plate, would you risk it? Also you'd never be able to get into Canada again.