Page 1003 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 ... LastLast
Results 25,051 to 25,075 of 41810
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    Vibes TC, heal up and good luck.

Have you been able to easily get a test?
    You have to have some symptoms for testing, 8 days for results.

Quote Originally Posted by Trashcan View Post
    You have to have some symptoms for testing, 8 days for results.
    Thats fucking bullshit to wait 8 days for a test......Im public safety I got my results in 24 hours. An 8 day wait kinda defeats the purpose. Hang in there mang.
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

Question for you medical folks dealing with this and OG of course. On day 17 and still feel terrible with cough runny nose, flu head, and have zero energy. Tried to make me and my dad dinner for the first time. Grilled chicken, baked potatoe with corn on the cob. Pretty easy, however, I am so wiped out I can't eat. I have no appetitite and have not eaten since Saturday. Is this normal?
    Doctor wants me to go get a chest x-ray for pneumonia but they are going to call me back if they will take me since I have or had of 9 of the 10 listed symptems. Thoughts?
    Not a doc, wish you the best. Your doc should also consider heart issues. E.g. this article discusses cardiac evaluation for post-Covid college football players.
    https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...ason-viability
    Also ask your doc if anyone in the area specializes in post-Covid patients or has a support group. They may not know a lot yet, but Covid docs have social media and share what they know.

These new fires are giving me a little raw sensation on one lung side. Not constant, but here and there.

I hope you turn a corner here soon, trashcan

Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    Thats fucking bullshit to wait 8 days for a test......Im public safety I got my results in 24 hours. An 8 day wait kinda defeats the purpose. Hang in there mang.
    My doc says F\fal

Fuck I cant type!

I live in McKinney Tx, north of Dallas. They have seen some cases and yes save the Texas jokes, i hate it here.

Colorado is going to win this game.

https://khn.org/news/americas-obesit...covid-vaccine/

Again Vibes.

WTF is wrong with this country/world? This has been going for 6 months now.

I seem to remember hearing that rapid testing was coming.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Fear and Loathing, a Rat Flu Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    Again Vibes.

WTF is wrong with this country/world? This has been going for 6 months now.

I seem to remember hearing that rapid testing was coming.
    I keep thinking this. How the fuck don’t we have rapid testing everywhere by now? Having a 15 min accurate rapid test you take like a pregnancy test would be the game changer to safely open shit open more.

Hang in TC. Hope you feel better soon.

Don’t think that the most moneyed minds aren’t working on exactly that, right this very second.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Yep, this diseases sucks, and not a few people have/had the same issues as you. Some say months later they are still as weak as a kitten. Best thing to do at this point (if all else checks out well) is rest and eat and drink a healthy amount to fuel your immune system to rid your body of this pestilence.

The only think I can think of that is worse then having the COVIDs is having g it in Texas...vibes and get well and get out of Texas.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

Sorry for cunting up the thread
    You are NOT cunting up this thread.

Your posts are some of the most genuine in this entire shitshow of a thread. Hang in there, I hope to ski with you someday when this is all over.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

It’s been 5 months and I still don’t have full energy back. I am pretty much tired always except when I have something to take my mind off of it. I think this is the stage I start turning into an old man but I am fighting it back.

Just a reminder--Trashcan tested negative for SARS2-CV-19. Worth repeating but while he has multiple Covid 19 symptoms a lot of diseases share those symptoms. BTW--trashcan was my nickname in HS. Sounds like my last name.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Just a reminder--Trashcan tested negative for SARS2-CV-19. Worth repeating but while he has multiple Covid 19 symptoms a lot of diseases share those symptoms. BTW--trashcan was my nickname in HS. Sounds like my last name.
    Are you saying we should take back our well-wishes, hashfan?

Rash man?
    "If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough."

Crashtran?

Quote Originally Posted by hutash View Post
    Yep, this diseases sucks, and not a few people have/had the same issues as you. Some say months later they are still as weak as a kitten. Best thing to do at this point (if all else checks out well) is rest and eat and drink a healthy amount to fuel your immune system to rid your body of this pestilence.

The only think I can think of that is worse then having the COVIDs is having g it in Texas...vibes and get well and get out of Texas.
    On the PBS news and in other news I've been reading lately they are finally starting to broach the subject of long term health effects/damage. Probably too late at this point since so many think it only either kills the old and infirm or is a nothing burger for the young and healthy but better late than never I suppose. Might wake up some (hope springs eternal).
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by SkiBall View Post
    It’s been 5 months and I still don’t have full energy back. I am pretty much tired always except when I have something to take my mind off of it. I think this is the stage I start turning into an old man but I am fighting it back.
    I feel like everyone is passing by your posts. Keep telling us what's going on, I think people need to hear more about the lingering effects.

Skiball, yes keep us updated and prayers sent.

Question for you medical folks dealing with this and OG of course. On day 17 and still feel terrible with cough runny nose, flu head, and have zero energy. Tried to make me and my dad dinner for the first time. Grilled chicken, baked potatoe with corn on the cob. Pretty easy, however, I am so wiped out I can't eat. I have no appetitite and have not eaten since Saturday. Is this normal?
    Doctor wants me to go get a chest x-ray for pneumonia but they are going to call me back if they will take me since I have or had of 9 of the 10 listed symptems. Thoughts?
    That ain’t good. Virtual doctor?
    Hasn’t listened to your lungs?

Go the ER. People show up with one day of sniffles or a paper cut.
    17 days of sick and 3 of no eating?
    The copays suck there, but it could save your life. X-ray
    Maybe steroids. Maybe antibiotics. You need attention stat!
    . . .

Good thing they didn’t survey me.
    My comfort level with malls and amusement parks is zero.

And that was before the wuhan flu
    . . .