Page 1229 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 ... LastLast
Results 30,701 to 30,725 of 41810
    Okay okay....I’m trolling here to prove a point.

This was WAY too easy but really fun.

You guys refuse to ignore trolls and they can take over the whole conversation.

This is a microcosm of the shit we’re in now.

When you argue with invalid points you legitimize them.

QANON and Flat Earthers are a prime example.

You walk down the sidewalk and the guy with his pants down wearing a blanket with his earthly possessions in a shopping cart is preaching to the heavens that the earth is flat or masks don’t work or Covid is a hoax.......do you stop and say “hmm, tell me more about that so I can tell you you’re wrong”?

No, you just keep walking.

Well then why the fuck do you do it online?

When CNN reports on QANON and Flat Earthers for ratings they validate those nut jobs and all of a sudden it’s a thing.

Don’t make the election hoax or Covid hoax or QANON or 9/11 was an inside job, or holocaust was a hoax people a thing and give them a platform.

Cats out of the bag I guess.

Stop arguing with retards and wear a fucking mask.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    Moderna charging $37 per dose of its Covid-19 vaccine
    https://news.google.com/articles/CBM...S&ceid=US%3Aen
    The magic price. Should we arrange a Maggot buy?

Fer fucts sake, DON'T FEED THE TROLLS

Astra-Zeneca will cost $3-4 per dose and will have more manageable storage temp requirements. Saw that it was expected to be 70% effective, but also saw more recently that they thought it might be more like 90%. Sounds promising

The best part was obvious dumb-dumb troll and RJ were basically indistinguishable.

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    Our resident skeptics need to read that. Apophenia is real.

As someone who plays puzzle games in secret clubs, we've been off on the wrong track too many times. Once at the end of an event, I even tried decoding the menu for 20 minutes before someone pointed out the menu was not a puzzle, simply the restaurant's list of breakfasts. Doh! Doesn't help that menus are sometimes used as puzzles. False patterns are everywhere.

Back to the immediate topic, breakfast, and all dining outdoors ends Wednesday in Los Angeles. Too many cases. (Or maybe the Hollywood illuminati goat molesters are getting an early start on the communist takeover)

Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    Saw that it was expected to be 70% effective, but also saw more recently that they thought it might be more like 90%.
    Fuck. Now you've done it...

Just got a call from Captain Powder. He got the covid and it took him to death's door, he said, and he was put on the ventilator.
    But he says he's back 95%.

Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    Astra-Zeneca will cost $3-4 per dose and will have more manageable storage temp requirements. Saw that it was expected to be 70% effective, but also saw more recently that they thought it might be more like 90%. Sounds promising
    Hey, if 70% of the time it’s 90% effective that’s still better than a poke in the eye.

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    Hey, if 70% of the time it’s 90% effective that’s still better than a poke in the eye.
    Well for $3 a pop, maybe I'll just get two and be 140%-180% effective right?

60% of the time, it works everytime
    Live Free or Die

Quote Originally Posted by AdironRider View Post
    60% of the time, it works everytime
    Looks like a young Fauci

Name:  Image1606170477.514001.jpg
Views: 989
Size:  77.5 KB

The trolled are fucking this thread up as much as the trolls. Take it somewhere else.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    RonJon/SmokinRox - you do know that you can leave TGR without "being shown where I am wrong"? It's not a prerequisite. You can just leave. You are not owed anything. We are not in your debt. You are not a victim. Vibes as that sinks in.
    I'm aware. I offer up the challenge to show how full of shit you guys are. You want me to go away, and claim that everything I say has been debunked, yet no one can actually find an example.

Re-infection gets a larger study (looks like good news for vaccines):

During the study, 89 of 11,052 staff without antibodies developed a new infection with symptoms. None of the 1246 staff with antibodies developed a symptomatic infection. Staff with antibodies were also less likely to test positive for COVID-19 without symptoms, 76 staff without antibodies tested positive compared to just 3 with antibodies. The three healthcare workers with antibodies who tested positive for the virus that causes COVID-19 were all well and did not develop symptoms of COVID-19 again.
    https://www.ox.ac.uk/news/2020-11-20...ast-six-months

Quote Originally Posted by ron johnson View Post
    I'm aware. I offer up the challenge to show how full of shit you guys are. You want me to go away, and claim that everything I say has been debunked, yet no one can actually find an example.
    No - you're wrong - I didn't claim that. Which means you'll be leaving now. You'll be missed. Godspeed.

^^^^ heh

No - you're wrong - I didn't claim that. Which means you'll be leaving now. You'll be missed. Godspeed.
    I don’t know what you’re fucking deal is man but you consistently respond to trolls and keep them alive, essentially becoming a troll yourself.

What’s your deal? Always need to have the last word?

Why can’t you control yourself?

You and Rideit are idiots. Smarten the fuck up.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokinRox View Post
    I don’t know what you’re fucking deal is man but you consistently respond to trolls and keep them alive, essentially becoming a troll yourself.

What’s your deal? Always need to have the last word?

Why can’t you control yourself?

You and Rideit are idiots. Smarten the fuck up.

I’ll be the better man and let you have the last word then. Seems important to you.

(and it’s spelled “your fucking deal” - not “you’re”)

Vibes bro

Its always tough when someone if wrong on the interenet but here you got a troll telling you to not listen to the trolls ?
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    This is great.

I am really amazed at how a forum full of dentists and lawyers were also epidemiologist's

Who knew
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    SmokinRox must be acting as an RJ parody account, right? It's hard to tell due to Poe's law but if so, then bravo!
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokinRox View Post
    Okay okay....
    Tyler Durden next level troll

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    I am really amazed at how a forum full of dentists and lawyers were also epidemiologist's

Who knew
    There are dentists with degrees in epidemiology. So that could explain it.

There are dentists with degrees in epidemiology. So that could explain it.
    Could you imagine a pan-denti-emic? The gear those guys could buy and never use!

Though I think a simpler response to MTT might be: you don't need to be a epidemiologist to say "hey I think we should listen to the epidemiologists. they've been studying this their whole life and I haven't so probably best to stay in my lane."