Page 1067 of 1158 FirstFirst ... 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 ... LastLast
Results 26,651 to 26,675 of 28927
    Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    Iím not sure you understand
    Fixed that for MF.

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    Iím not sure you understand the definition of a ďlandslideĒ victory when it comes to elections.
    Reagan vs Mondale in 1984 wasn't a clear enough example? See:

If that STILL isn't clear enough for you, then please refer to the 1936 election where Alf Landon got his ass handed to him by FDR.

Whenever someone posts a picture of dirt when talking about elections they are automatically disqualified from any serious discussion.

Can you assholes please take the election shit to pollyassha?. Don't post here unless you have something intelligent to say about the pandemic. Correction--that would be a high bar, how about anything at all to say about the pandemic?

Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried View Post
    Reagan vs Mondale in 1984 wasn't a clear enough example? See:

If that STILL isn't clear enough for you, then please refer to the 1936 election where Alf Landon got his ass handed to him by FDR.

I guess my point is that if you think Trump will win in a landslide like those elections then you havenít been paying attention. No more election talk from me in this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by fhw View Post
    The fact that you even have to ask that question at this juncture is absolutely mind-boggling.
    Agreed. The only people dumber than Trump supporters are undecideds. If you can't choose between these two candidates, JFC.......

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    Kinda my point we're fucked either way....seems a shitty decision to have to make no matter which side.
    It's not that hard. Compare things today to what things were like before Trump got into office. Things are very shitty right now, by just about any measure. don't be an idiot and vote for four more years of that (not saying you're an idiot).
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Quote Originally Posted by Smoova View Post
    The one that didn't facilitate the deaths of 200,000+ Americans.
    How about the deaths of millions of middle easterners? That ok?

Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

What is a blue state? The lack of empathy from this clown is abhorrent. It is all just numbers to him.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1306343848680054784

Quote Originally Posted by IrieIbex View Post
    Iím moving to Ireland, Iím afraid Trump is going to win. I donít remember this much support for Trump in 2016. I have been driving across country, back and forth a lot since the beginning of the year, and there are Trump signs literally everywhere. Iíve seen thousands upon thousands, and I donít remember that being the case 4 years ago. Itís making me sick.
    Funny, there are actually less here than there were last time and I live in rural eastern Washington a very red place
    ďWhen you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkiní Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

It is time for a "If Trump wins, where are you moving?" thread?

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    This^^^
    Got the trifecta all at once - flu, shingles primary and pneumovax. Total GI mess for 36 hours, really sore arm (the one that got the flu and pneumo; the shingles arm was fine).
    I know the flu shot isn't a big deal but I'm waiting for the air to clear so I don't feel so run down/beat down. Been a lot of stress lately. Don't want to tax my system anymore than it already is at the moment.
    ďWhen you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    I know the flu shot isn't a big deal but I'm waiting for the air to clear so I don't feel so run down/beat down. Been a lot of stress lately. Don't want to tax my system anymore than it already is at the moment.
    Definitely a consideration. Here in CO, we've had more shitty air quality days than I've ever seen in 25 years. Seems to give me a low grade headache, slight brain fog, and some mild breathing issues that make me think that I have the Covid every morning. I'm not really up for adding something on top of that right now either.

Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    Not a ton of options, thanks to our current fuckhead in charge: https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/u...-19/index.html

Montenegro seems like it could be cool.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    Kinda my point we're fucked either way....seems a shitty decision to have to make no matter which side.
    I think the term you're searching for is, "shit sandwich" and we all get to take a bite.

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post

Montenegro seems like it could be cool.
    Supercool, actually.

Sadly, you will have (almost) as much Russian interference there as you have in the Us.

The floggings will continue until morale improves.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    We got our flu shots 3 days before lockdown in March, and it was very freaky. Lining up in a dark parking lot pre-dawn with other at-risk folks for a wartime process of vaccination all while nobody had any handle on this COVID thing. Then there was no subsequent flu season...

Quote Originally Posted by Casey E View Post
    We got our flu shots 3 days before lockdown in March, and it was very freaky. Lining up in a dark parking lot pre-dawn with other at-risk folks for a wartime process of vaccination all while nobody had any handle on this COVID thing. Then there was no subsequent flu season...
    Will you get another now? I tend to wait until end of Sept, beginning of Oct so I'm covered further into flu season. I read something once about getting it early isn't necessarily good.

Twisted Sister Tells Anti-Maskers Don’t Use Our Song For ‘Moronic Cause’

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (AP) — Twisted Sister singer Dee Snider took to social media to condemn anti-maskers who went into a Florida Target store blaring the group’s hit “We’re Not Gonna Take It” while ripping off their masks.

In a tweet Wednesday, Snider called the stunt “moronic,” and shared a video that was recorded by an upset customer inside the Target at Coral Ridge Mall in Fort Lauderdale. The video had more than 30 million views.

Snider said the group doesn’t have his “permission or blessing to use my song for their moronic cause.”

The stunt drew quick action from Broward County officials. Target was fined for not enforcing the county’s mask law and citations were mailed to the protesters, the South Florida Sun Sentinel reported.

Fort Lauderdale resident Chris Nelson told the newspaper that his group, ReOpen South Florida, organized the “flash mob.” He also posted a YouTube video of it from their vantage point on Tuesday.

“In celebration of Burn Your Mask Day we decided to spread some freedom dust over the shoppers and employees of Target!” the YouTube caption said.

The small group of anti-maskers approached customers inside the store.

“We’re Americans, breathe,” a woman yelled. “It’s all a lie!”

Another woman screamed that a customer should take the mask off. “You don’t need it,” she said.

If a guest complied, the group cheered.

Federal health officials have said masks could effectively halt the spread of COVID-19 and have begged the public to embrace them. Robert Redfield, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, told a committee of U.S. senators on Wednesday that a simple face covering could be more effective than a vaccine in protecting people from the virus.

Nelson has been involved with previous protests related to the coronavirus pandemic. He staged a protest against beach closures on the Fourth of July. He shouted about restrictions being intrusions on citizens’ Fourth Amendment rights during a Broward County news conference. Police asked him to leave, saying he was causing a disturbance. He initially resisted but complied after an officer ordered him to place his hands behind his back.

Three people were identified on video and the county mailed them $100 citations for failing to wear facial coverings in public spaces to help curb the spread of COVID-19, Broward County spokeswoman Margaret Stapleton told the newspaper.

“Any additional participants from the video that are able to be identified will also receive $100 citations in the mail,” she said.

Interim Assistant Police Chief Frank Sousa said the group was gone when officers arrived. But he told the newspaper the protesters had entered the store with their masks on.

Danielle Schumann, a Target corporate spokeswoman, said Target requires shoppers to wear masks inside stores. The protesters were asked to leave “after they removed their masks and became disruptive and rude to other shoppers,” she said.

Nelson told the Sun Sentinel he will continue to use the Twisted Sister song, despite Snider’s criticism.

“It’s sad,” Nelson said. “It’s a great anthem about freedom and overcoming oppression.”

I volunteered for vaccine trials for Covid-19, which apparently were made by a Russian pharmaceutical company.

I received my first shot on Monday and wanted to let everyone know that itís completely safe with иo side effects whatsoeveя and that I feelshκι χoρoshό я чувствую себя немного странно и я думаю, что вытащил ослиные уши.
    Forum Cross Pollinator

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    I volunteered for vaccine trials for Covid-19, which apparently were made by a Russian pharmaceutical company.

I received my first shot on Monday and wanted to let everyone know that it’s completely safe with иo side effects whatsoeveя and that I feelshκι χoρoshό я чувствую себя немного странно и я думаю, что вытащил ослиные уши.
    Привет товарищ
    http://www.firsttracksonline.com

I wish i could be like SkiFishBum

Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    No no, has to be a, "If Biden wins, where are you moving?" as well.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

I received my first shot on Monday and wanted to let everyone know that it’s completely safe with иo side effects whatsoeveя and that I feelshκι χoρoshό я чувствую себя немного странно и я думаю, что вытащил ослиные уши.
    Lulzed, loudly. Thanks for that.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Given how stringent Oz was on the lockdown, it's no wodner people want to get away, even it only means for a few hours. And you still return to Oz. Not what I do but I get it...

I received my first shot on Monday and wanted to let everyone know that itís completely safe with иo side effects whatsoeveя and that I feelshκι χoρoshό я чувствую себя немного странно и я думаю, что вытащил ослиные уши.
    Ha
    life ain't guaranteed, love your people while you can