Page 823 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 ... LastLast
Results 20,551 to 20,575 of 41810
    This shit is so fucking infuriating:
    "Coronavirus outbreak linked to eastern Oregon church surpasses 200 cases"
    https://www.oregonlive.com/coronavir...200-cases.html

Bummer news for sure alias, but at least asymptomatic and no one else is positive so far. Like others said don’t beat yourself up, we cannot stay in a cocoon

Hang in there Alias......
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

Good luck Alias Rice. Hope to share turns again on the other side.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    This shit is so fucking infuriating:
    "Coronavirus outbreak linked to eastern Oregon church surpasses 200 cases"
    https://www.oregonlive.com/coronavir...200-cases.html
    Jesus saves.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Jesus saves.
    Esposito scores on the rebound!

sorry to hear, alias_rice. Hope all turns out well.

And yeah, add me to the "wtf to do about childcare" chorus. We've been doing ok with our 9yo at home, but the wife is constantly freaking out about it, alternating between "we can't be in contact with families sending their kids to camps" and "we have to have our kid playing with her friends!" I'm stressed about it too, but feel like we are in the "lucky" group, since we can keep her home. And I don't think we are causing her great psychological damage by doing so. But who knows?

Only thing I do know is that this is a shitty thing all around, with no good answers.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

It’s a fascinating sociological perspective when you encounter someone who claims nothing has changed and there is no crisis. They frequently over use exclamation points.

What crisis?! My life hasn’t changed at all! Still going to work like normal!

lots of shit changed and there is a crisis

but other than saving the 400-500 $ a month for gas/beer/appies not consumed

covid did not affect me
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

yet

Hang in Alias Rice. Hope your outcome stays in the mildly inconvenient catagory!

Has anyone seen additional cleaning measures in hotels lately? Or would you say mid to high end hotels are high risk?

Quote Originally Posted by funkendrenchman View Post
    Sucks to hear. Hope everyone is ok!

I have no clue what to do about childcare. I don't foresee it being totally safe for at least a year. I'm not sure I want to keep the kids home the whole time even though we can make it work.

but but but..... Pence says it's all over!

Pence tries to declare coronavirus over as Trump pushes reopening and campaigning

Seriously though... sorry. Hoping for a good outcome for you and the family.

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Has anyone seen additional cleaning measures in hotels lately? Or would you say mid to high end hotels are high risk?
    There was a news report on hotels the other night and it seems many are doing all they can. No room service, robes, remote controls for TVs, minibars. Plexiglass at check-in with online check-in encouraged. One person per elevator. No face mask no admittance. Lots of cleaning constantly.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

If you believe, as I do, that it's difficult to catch the covidz from surfaces, it's probably the safest time to stay in a hotel, ever. Shit be being sanitized.

If you think yer gonna catch it from a guy who was in the room two weeks ago you should just stay home. You'll be happier.

well all the money still shows up but I could get covid and die SO I got my will done by a lawyer who claims he is not an ambulance chaser because he is a voly fireman SO he gets there before the ambulance to hand out cards

^^Just bring your own pillow. I always do anyway.

My 16 year-old daughter just got hired as a camp counselor at the YMCA for the summer. When the kids show up each morning she is responsible for taking their temperature and asking them screening questions. BWAAAAH!!

@ XXX: Why are you not eating the apples? Just because they're mealy Canadian excuses for real apples or some other reason?

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    If you believe, as I do, that it's difficult to catch the covidz from surfaces, it's probably the safest time to stay in a hotel, ever. Shit be being sanitized.

If you think yer gonna catch it from a guy who was in the room two weeks ago you should just stay home. You'll be happier.
    Speaking of shit...........

Flushing 'can propel viral infection 3ft into air'
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Did they change the mattress every guest? Otherwise, they can use as much Lysol as they want. No matter.

Did they change the mattress every guest? Otherwise, they can use as much Lysol as they want. No matter.
    They don't change out the bedspread each time either. Bring a black light.

They were pretty gross before this. I try not to think about it.

There’s a recent informative podcast about schools from “in the bubble with Andy Slavitt.”

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Don’t flush. Simple :P

This sounds about as likely as catching VD from a toilet seat.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    @ XXX: Why are you not eating the apples? Just because they're mealy Canadian excuses for real apples or some other reason?
    i put an apple in with the kiwi fruit and the Avocado cuz they off gas ethylene that makes the ripen

other wise i have zero idea what you are getting at

I work for several hotels (4 star) and they are taking a ton of extra precautions. They have a machine that sanitizes the rooms.