Page 1235 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 ... LastLast
Results 30,851 to 30,875 of 41810
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazderati View Post
    ^ Guy should lose his job. Same for Newsom and whoever else does that shit.
    If I could vote him out I would.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    This is why we're fucking doomed. Denver mayor urges people not to travel for Thanksgiving. Then travels to Mississippi for Thanksgiving.

https://www.denverpost.com/2020/11/2...sgiving-covid/

FFS.
    Well, he probably took a private jet just to be safe. Cut him some slack!

Just now at the grocery store man behind me comes up like it's pre-Covid. I ask him to step back and he starts arguing that he is 6ft away. Then he says the tiles in the floor are 12 inches and starts counting from him to me.

Ass.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

My kids have been getting temp scanned upon entry to daycare since June and teachers wear masks. No cases in the facility so far.

The EOC I was working in this past spring was temp. scanning in March.

My understanding is that Amazon has installed automated temp scanners at some/all of it's buildings.

It's a cheap, cheap way to filter out the symptomatic who are to dumb too self isolate.

A slice of Montana americana from CL.

Cenex , east main Bozeman

I was just in their . 2 people in the store , walking around not wearing a mask. Selfish stupid motherfu___ s. Masks are free. It is stupid people like you that make the world worse than it is. Why dont you go away , far far, away. Maybe you can not read , it says right on door , you think you are better than anyone else.

Name:  hitler.jpg
Views: 1117
Size:  25.9 KB

Bullets are free too.

You think you are smarter than everyone else. That going along with the narrative. You're just an obedient little lemming.
    It's called a mask MANDATE you f0cking liberal cunts It's not state LAW..

And it stupid little f@ggot lemmings like you who perpetuate the fear. Its always about control in the guise of compassion with you Communist pigs. Unless you forgot. YOU are in Montana. Not New York. Not SanDeigo. Or whatever she!thole you created and then ran away from. Bringing your liberal garbage and demands yo wherever you go. We MONTANANS don't mold to you. You mold to US
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    We'd welcome you with open arms but please god no more fires for a bit.

Off topic, but today's the one year anniversary of when a bunch of the megafires got started. Got up this morning, looked east, saw no smoke and felt a little better about this shitty year.

Same morning exactly one year ago, when it all began:
    Nice perspective and picture but 44 posts in 15 years? Post more often, cunt.

Jesus.

I honestly have been in one grocery store since March and that was on vaca in Laramie, Wy after being in the woods for an entire week. Picked up supplies for the trip home and never stopped anywhere else.

Drove by some grocery stores today and they were packed. Makes no sense to me.

Iowa sucks in so many ways but grocery pick up/delivery is so dialed.

Target is delivering for free (you still pay tip) on some 6 month promo my wife signed up for (non renewing legit deal offered through the Target card). Did this the other day. Bam! Groceries showed up in no time flat.

Aldi is $1.99 for pickup and they take 5 minutes max to get to your car once you pull in. I ordered online this last Sunday and they had it ready in 15 minutes. Couldn't even tie my shoes in time. Delivery is a couple extra bucks plus tip. They won't do beer though.

HyVee is free pickup, a little less reliable for being quick, but beer or liquor to your car no problem.

My favorite local brewery had free delivery today within ten miles. One case minimum. Always free to your trunk.

You can shop for price online easier as well. Sometimes we'll schedule 3 pickups in a row shopping for price. Out and back in like 45 minutes.

/boring afraid of grocery store blog

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by char_ View Post
    My kids have been getting temp scanned upon entry to daycare since June and teachers wear masks. No cases in the facility so far.

The EOC I was working in this past spring was temp. scanning in March.

My understanding is that Amazon has installed automated temp scanners at some/all of it's buildings.

It's a cheap, cheap way to filter out the symptomatic who are to dumb too self isolate.
    Have the places that you’ve mentioned turned people away high temp via temp scan? One of our small school districts claims that their mitigation practices been working great, but there’s been no recorded cases entering the school and (now) our positivity rating is high enough that there’s a lot of covid+ people walk around unknowingly.

Quote Originally Posted by bodywhomper View Post
    Have the places that you’ve mentioned turned people away high temp via temp scan? One of our small school districts claims that their mitigation practices been working great, but there’s been no recorded cases entering the school and (now) our positivity rating is high enough that there’s a lot of covid+ people walk around unknowingly.
    I have personally seen a kid walk up, get scanned, and the parent told to bring them back 72 hours after symptoms cease (which is the state protocol).

I know for a fact when ours were running fevers that they would have turned them away, not that we tried to take them.

No way you were getting in the EOC, not sure they ever had to enforce though.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Just now at the grocery store man behind me comes up like it's pre-Covid. I ask him to step back and he starts arguing that he is 6ft away. Then he says the tiles in the floor are 12 inches and starts counting from him to me.

Ass.
    Had a guy walk up to me without a mask while walking the dog the other day. He kept moving forward, and I kept moving back. It was like, WTF dude? Do you not know there's a highly infectious disease called COVID raging through the world?

Maybe if the disease were 3x more deadly people would be a little more cautious, IDK.
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

Quote Originally Posted by Mazderati View Post
    ^ Guy should lose his job. Same for Newsom and whoever else does that shit.
    FINALLY! Someone here who agrees we should be calling these privileged buttholes out! What Newsom did was effing egregious.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post

Ass.
    This is where a well timed fart could come in handy KQ.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Toadman View Post
    Had a guy walk up to me without a mask while walking the dog the other day. He kept moving forward, and I kept moving back. It was like, WTF dude? Do you not know there's a highly infectious disease called COVID raging through the world?

Maybe if the disease were 3x more deadly people would be a little more cautious, IDK.
    Ya, I back away from people. I wield my shopping cart like a shield. And I stand there until people move instead of crowding them and trying to squeeze by.

Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried View Post
    FINALLY! Someone here who agrees we should be calling these privileged buttholes out! What Newsom did was effing egregious.
    Has literally anyone defended Newsom? I doubt it.

Now pour the water out of your cowboy boots and do the same to republican politicians enabling the virus.

Titers from MMR II vaccine might be protective? Curious what the experts think of this:

https://mbio.asm.org/content/11/6/e02628-20

I feel like this topic was raised before but this study seems to be really certain of their conclusions (despite what look like small sample sizes for conclusively rejecting age as a confounding factor).
    A woman came up to me and said "I'd like to poison your mind
    with wrong ideas that appeal to you, though I am not unkind."

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    Mom losses her daughter and rolls into post-mortem denial:

https://www.kxly.com/spokane-mother-...ughters-death/

That just seems like the worst thing in the world--lose a child and go into a spiral about politics and nonsense. The inevitable self-doubt is going to double when she gets around to whether or not her daughter with "lifelong conditions" could have been better protected. Brutal.
    She was probably high on oxy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Not even Newsom defended Newsom. Massive entitlement. As dumb a move as that dinner was, though, CA is doing a little less shitty than most states. In places like the Dakotas the restrictions they imposed when things got desperate are what we had when things were going semi--well. So I'd give him a C+. And I don't see any governors doing better. Not there's any place like the French Laundry in ND. (Is there?)

Insley is doing better.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    A slice of Montana americana from CL.
    I got confused at “bullets are free too”

First of all bullets arent free, that doesnt even make sense.

Of course its just a threat of violence from a Maga moron, par for the course

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Bullets are free when you pull the trigger and they leave the muzzle...... freedumb!
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

No. Just a distinct and noticeable silence on the specific event in question. For which some here is the equivalent of defending someone. Not that I agree with such a notion. Just using the same standard that has been used against people like myself and others here to label us mistakenly as Trump apologists.

Jello Biafra for governor!

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    Titers from MMR II vaccine might be protective? Curious what the experts think of this:

https://mbio.asm.org/content/11/6/e02628-20

I feel like this topic was raised before but this study seems to be really certain of their conclusions (despite what look like small sample sizes for conclusively rejecting age as a confounding factor).
    That's interesting. If there's something in the MMRII that gives partial immunity to Covid it would explain the dramatic age related increased mortality with the disease, since older adults didn't get MMRII, which was approved in 1971. I would really like to see a comparison of the demographics and medical risk factors between the MMRII and comparison groups. The obvious alternative explanation for the results would be that Covid reduces MMRII mumps titers in proportion to the severity of the disease. The next steps would be 1) to measure mumps titers in a larger population previously vaccinated with MMRII and then observe for Covid incidence and severity prospectively, and 2) to do a trial of MMRII vaccination in older adults not previously vaccinated. This would make sense to do if there were not already promising vaccines. As it is it is likely that by the time such studies could be complete Covid specific vaccines would likely already be freely available and it would probably be unethical to deprive a potential subject of a covid vaccine.

I'm absolutely sure you did, correct me if I'm wrong, but did you call out Trump and Pence for all their anti-masking get togethers.?