Page 776 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 ... LastLast
Results 19,376 to 19,400 of 41810
    This thread gives me hope.

Exemplifies what narrow weak minded pussies the left has become.

If a civil war was to break out it would be very fast. And that’s a very good thing.

Now carry on all y’all Karen’s

From that poorly-translated Chinese study: "some asymptomatic SARS-CoV-2 carriers might be weak"

Some. Might.

From non-reading trolls: "it's proven!!!"

FFS.

Quote Originally Posted by uglymoney View Post
    Have not bought beer in a store for 2 months. Curbside beer cans at pick your local brewery. Fresher and almost the sa.e price as the grocery stores.
    Or cheaper. I've been buying beer directly from the small local breweries exclusively since this thing started. (not that it's any sort of inconvenience, there are over a dozen in this smallish town) IMV, it isn't just supporting local business, it's an investment in my beer drinking future.

Quote Originally Posted by wooley12 View Post
    Had the Monday Zoom with my sibs, Ft Collins and Saratoga are mask mandatory with high compliance. Masked customers in Stewart's gave some shit to a maskless 35 y o lady walked in on her way to Lake George. OTOH the non mask crowd in the PNW is a militant bunch. Wa's gov just said "please"
    Stewart’s has the best root beer floats and orange freezes. Mmmmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    If I had a dollar for every time someone has told me they're refusing to wear a mask "because I'm more worried about giving myself carbon monoxide poisoning than I am about some stupid virus," I would have enough money for a couple nice six packs of beer.

I wish I was kidding.
    When you turn the tap in that town does water come out or Brawndo?

Quote Originally Posted by schuss View Post
    There's no "missing link" or "miracle cure" until a vaccine is developed. Life isn't the Da Vinci code.
    I take 653g of C, 789g of D, 53g CBD, 0.43g THC and 67g of zinc every 27 hours and 12 minutes. Still don’t have COVID. So you tell me this secrecy regiment is not working.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post

"Think about how stupid the average American is, then realize that half of them are even stupider..."

NB is the opposite of Lake Wobegon: it's a place where all the children are below average.

Good Ghod, the alt-right muh-freedumb crew is out in force tossing out shit they see off PubMed or BioRxIV/MedRxIV with absolutely zero understanding of what they're citing, and making stoopid blanket statements based on their simpleminded conclusions.

This includes the Trumpista maga-ite jgb's idjit attempts at trying to be authoritative with a whole slew of weak-ass "studies" that are prolly spoon fed to him in a steady diet of misinformation from his Qanon 8chan like-minded community of feebs.

But hey, its "sciency" and confirms their dumbfuckingignrrnt belief system so it's gotta be true.

a place where all the children are below average.
    They're so dumb they broke math!

Quote Originally Posted by steepconcrete View Post
    This thread gives me hope.

If a civil war was to break out it would be very fast. And that’s a very good thing.
    Ummm....what?
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

And that's not even the craziest thing he's said on trg. His back catalog runs deep.

Quote Originally Posted by The Reverend Floater View Post
    Ummm....what?
    He's looking forward to "The Day of the Rope" as prophesied by the Turner Diaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Tri-Ungulate View Post
    Good Ghod, the alt-right muh-freedumb crew is out in force tossing out shit they see off PubMed or BioRxIV/MedRxIV with absolutely zero understanding of what they're citing, and making stoopid blanket statements based on their simpleminded conclusions.

This includes the Trumpista maga-ite jgb's idjit attempts at trying to be authoritative with a whole slew of weak-ass "studies" that are prolly spoon fed to him in a steady diet of misinformation from his Qanon 8chan like-minded community of feebs.

But hey, its "sciency" and confirms their dumbfuckingignrrnt belief system so it's gotta be true.

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

Isaac Asimov, Column in Newsweek (21 January 1980)

"Think about how stupid the average American is, then realize that half of them are even stupider..."

NB is the opposite of Lake Wobegon: it's a place where all the children are below average.
    Well, when your town elders are a bunch of Wooley’s there’s not much hope.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

No posts about the Lake of the Ozarks, Ill advised pool parties? Well I was just checking around the gram to see what kind of madness was going on. Happened upon this account, girl apparently at one of the parties making the news right now. Best part...three post previously, she’s in scrubs, asking for everyone to wear a mask. She’s a MedTech...and not a smart one.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAnlNWHp...d=2qrvrybm54uq

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    Well, when your town elders are a bunch of Wooley’s there’s not much hope.

Guy gave me "The Look" because I was wearing a mask so I told him to Fuck Off. I hope we can meet someday. I'm really more fun in person.

It'll be interesting to see if spikes occur. A health warning to self quarantinehas been issued. Like that will happen.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    From that poorly-translated Chinese study: "some asymptomatic SARS-CoV-2 carriers might be weak"

Some. Might.

From non-reading trolls: "it's proven!!!"

FFS.
    When I looked I noticed “might be”. Which is the same as saying I don’t know.

There's no "missing link" or "miracle cure" until a vaccine is developed. Life isn't the Da Vinci code.
    I get that. But there are things you can do to potentially help decrease the odds of it getting a good foothold in your system. Check out medcram. This icu doc (and many others) feel the oxidative stress which can result from the infection can be mitigated by some of these.

https://youtu.be/Dr_6w-WPr0w

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Three out of four doctors agree that large titties give you special privileges
    . . .

Take this hogwash somewhere rational.

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    I'm going to throw out a wild ass assumption that, since doctors caring for covid patients wear masks and are in constant contact with the virus, that the suggestion to wear masks prolly won't be rolled back.

Clarification?
    Does no good for the infected person - protects the fuck out of others not infected.
    He was talking about masks being harmful to the wearer and I was contradicting that, but of course we wear masks to protect others, not ourselves. Thanks for clarifying. (And of course protecting others is not what hotwax is about.)

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Three out of four doctors agree that large titties give you special privileges
    Yes they do.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    I love that movie!

Sadly, we're living that movie more and more every day.