Page 1022 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 ... LastLast
Results 25,526 to 25,550 of 41810

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    Specious reasoning......
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    You're wrong. I just choose to keep my "normal". Again it's worked for 49 years, and surely has so far since march.

You can cry all you want. I do what the cdc reccos when I go out, so I'm hardly a super spreader. I wash my hands "normally". If I forget to wash em for 2 hours after the shopping, oh well i forgot. Still not sick.

Aside from killing time shopping trips, my normal life hasn't changed all that much. See family, and my small set of local friends (none outside of our little town). I can't do much more, but if you wanna be all sanitizer and hand washing your hands til their raw that's good for you.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using TGR Forums mobile app
    probably what you did right was live in a small town where you dont ' have many firneds
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

same stories from people who smoke a pack a day and have never gotten lung cancer and any other problem from it (yet)

"Well it hasn't hurt me yet and I've been doing it for a long time therefore it can't be bad for me or anyone else"

Quote Originally Posted by concretejungle View Post
    Are you fucking retarded or just dense? WTF does that even mean? I hadn’t caught Covid in the previous 38 years I’ve been alive before this virus showed up either.
    I am 50 and I got it early on. If I got it now, I have been kind of in the line of fire, but would still feel kinda stupid if I got it.

Quote Originally Posted by Boissal View Post
    Right? The behavior is akin to skiing a convex wind-loaded slope with a 38 degree starting zone after a heavy dump while people are standing in the runout and loudly proclaiming that you made the right decision when you get to the bottom and it hasn't slid.
    ^^^this^^^

I try to translate this into non-skier terms (for non-skiing morons I know) ... to no avail.

... Thom
    Galibier Design
    crafting technology in service of music

got home and wanted to rub one out so got right down to business not wasting any time
    realized I didn't wash my hands before jerking off but on the other hand the six or eight pumps from the jergens lotion bottle and the palm full of goo should be about the same as washing your hands
    right?
    I mean I've used hand santizer before as motion lotion but that shit burns like holy hell I mean if thats your thing no problem

what's you guys take on random hook ups on grindr when the fam is out of town? I'm solo this weekend

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    what's you guys take on random hook ups on grindr when the fam is out of town? I'm solo this weekend
    Post pics, or it didn’t happen.

grindr?

NTTAWWT

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    Do you even need to ask? safe to say the majority of maggots are cool with the idea of random hookups (unless you are in a committed monogamous relationship)

Or was that whole post a weak attempt at being provocative - if so you’re 20-30 years late

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    Post pics, or it didn’t happen.
    You want pics? You been tested for the COVID?
    Is a change in sexual predilections a symptom?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by skiballs View Post
    You want pics? You been tested for the COVID?
    Is a change in sexual predilections a symptom?
    You don’t think it’d be amusing? Or are you just a homophobe?

I don’t know. Fast Fred waxin off some Grindr hookup with hand sanitizer would be hilarious to see.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    You don’t think it’d be amusing? Or are you just a homophobe?
    I’m not afraid of fat chicks, but I don’t want to see pics of them either.
    Speaking of Grinder, last time I was in your town, I was at bar I think it’s call the Box Car.
    There was a big black dude wearing a stunning red dress, he/she was fun as shit to drink with.

Is it wrong to go to a gay bar for the free drinks?

Speaking of Grinder, last time I was in your town, I was at bar I think it’s call the Box Car.
    There was a big black dude wearing a stunning red dress, he/she was fun as shit to drink with.

Shit isn't fun to drink with
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Quote Originally Posted by SkiBall View Post
    Is it wrong to go to a gay bar for the free drinks?
    If you’ve got the balls....

If you’ve got the balls....

Guess that depends on the type of gay bar. Any ball is an ornament either way.

what thread am i in?

May I push your stool in?

I’m not a fan of that place, but if I run into that guy I can tell him you enjoyed his company. Who shall I say?

Let me know next time you’re here and you can buy me a drink, in a better place.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Actually it's not that simple when how you do you impacts me.

How about I decide to drive drunk on the same roads you use? You don't think people should drive drunk? Well.... my evidence suggests it's okay so you do you and I'll play Russian roulette with your life.

K?
    Explain what I'm doing wrong. I recall you going to the feed store quite a bit with unmasked individuals. How are you not a risk to me? I follow all cdc rules when out. Guess you missed that?

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    probably what you did right was live in a small town where you dont ' have many firneds
    Oh I have plenty of friends and many I haven't seen since march. Part of the deal. The town friends do break the monotony though. Small town sure doesn't hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    same stories from people who smoke a pack a day and have never gotten lung cancer and any other problem from it (yet)

"Well it hasn't hurt me yet and I've been doing it for a long time therefore it can't be bad for me or anyone else"
    Again wrong. Man reading comprehension in this thread sucks. I'm honest. You all are mostly full of shit. if you think I believe all of you have been locked up since march you're kidding yourselves. Maybe one or 2, but the rest of you are hypocrites, liars, or both. Keep pumping on the purell.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    Explain what I'm doing wrong. I recall you going to the feed store quite a bit with unmasked individuals. How are you not a risk to me? I follow all cdc rules when out. Guess you missed that?

I know I'm going to regret this but.....

How do other people not wearing masks make me, a person wearing a mask who social distances and uses hand santizer, a risk to you?
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism