Page 557 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 ... LastLast
Results 13,901 to 13,925 of 41810
    This sums up.

“Imagine if 10 years ago you were approached by a time traveler and he was like "Look, I don't have much time to explain, all I can tell you is that the year 2020 is going to be wild as fuck! You know Donald Trump, the star of the apprentice? Well he's the president of the United States and at the beginning of 2020 he gets into a Twitter beef with Iran that almost starts world war 3. Australia catches fire and a woman tries to save it by selling pictures of her tits. Kobe Bryant dies in a helicopter crash. Half the world is devasted, the other half just makes fucked up memes. Tom Brady leaves the Patriots to play for the Buccaneers and just when the world starts recovering from the loss of Kobe some dude in China eats a fucking bat and starts a global pandemic that specifically kills old people and asthmatics. Everyone loses their minds. 40% of the population thinks it's the end of the
    world another 40% thinks it's all fake and 20% blames the whole thing on cell phone towers. The one thing everyone seems to agree on is that the only way to survive is by hoarding toilet paper. Grocery stores are ransacked and Charmin ultra soft essentially replaces the dollar as the United States official currency. Eventually as hysteria grows, world governments are forced to shut the entire planet down and lock everyone in their houses and...
    ... the only person that can keep the people from completely losing their fkn minds and starting a huge riot is a homosexual gun toting Oklahoma man with two husband's, a meth addiction, and 223 pet tigers...
    And that was all before Spring!!!!!!!!!!
    Be safe, stay in, family first!”

Chinese Rat Flu

Eagle County, CO appears to be gunning to reopen. https://www.vaildaily.com/news/eagle...t-home-orders/

Quote Originally Posted by nutmegchoi View Post
    This sums up.

“... the only person that can keep the people from completely losing their fkn minds and starting a huge riot is a homosexual gun toting Oklahoma man with two husband's, a meth addiction, and 223 pet tigers...
    And that was all before Spring!!!!!!!!!!
    Be safe, stay in, family first!”
    thanks for synopsis on the tigers. That’s all I need to know about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tips^Up View Post
    My wife, 9 month old and I have come down with respiratory coughs and high fevers, body aches, headaches. Took the baby in yesterday to get her checked out. The nurse was pretty adamant we not test the baby or myself. This is the test center in my town, a resort area that got hammered early and hard - 503 cases in ~50k population.

The nurse said 1) the tests suck, only about 70% accurate so many false positives and negatives; 2) we're low risk, young and healthy; 3) it doesn't matter anyways - go home, self-quarantine until 3 days of no symptoms, get good sleep, eat well. That's great advice, except the baby, that's also teething, decided she would rather cry all night long and now we feel even more like dog shit.

We've been isolating for a month now and taking precautions when we have had to venture out. So maybe we have it? Maybe not? The local testing clinic didn't seem to care.
    Sorry to hear that. Wishing you a quick recovery!

It’s crazy how we can still get illnesses even with stay-at-home/distancing. Our 8 month year old got sick a few days ago and we’ve hardly had any exposure over the past 6 weeks besides one trip to the grocery store (masked) and passing by people while out walking.

https://youtu.be/PgVbMLoIGV4

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

Snopes to the rescue

=========//
    The closest match for the numbers cited by Jensen we could locate was in an April 7, 2020, article published by the health care nonprofit Kaiser Family Foundation. As a starting point to estimate how much hospitals might get paid by the federal government for treating uninsured COVID-19 patients, the article used average payments for hospital admissions for similar conditions in 2017:

For less severe hospitalizations, we use the average Medicare payment for respiratory infections and inflammations with major comorbidities or complications in 2017, which was $13,297. For more severe hospitalizations, we use the average Medicare payment for a respiratory system diagnosis with ventilator support for greater than 96 hours, which was $40,218.

===========

Interestingly one local hospital is resisting vents, and pushing high oxygen as long as possible. And the other hospital is run by a Karen that sedates you and jams a tube down your throat right away because that’s protocol and always has been. Notwithstanding actual feedback from hospitals in the war zones that venting covid is bad.

Originally Posted by Benny Profane
    Well, you have to admit, he's showing more balls than Hannity.
    just peddling phony coronavirus cures.
    Scientists now have decisive molecular evidence that humans and chimpanzees once had a common momma and that this lineage had previously split from monkeys.

Was vape flu the start of Covid-19? Vape flu had the same characteristics as rat flu. September 2019:

https://www.statnews.com/2019/09/27/...lated-illness/

Public health experts are cautioning that the coming flu season could complicate attempts to diagnose new cases of a mysterious vaping-related illness — and, in turn, make it more difficult to track down the cause.

The issue, experts say, is that flu and other respiratory viruses can, in many ways, look strikingly similar to a case of vaping-related illness: Symptoms include shortness of breath, night sweats, low oxygen levels, and hazy spots on a lung X-ray.

“It’s going to be difficult to tease apart a bad flu case and a vaping case,” said Dr. Sean Callahan, a University of Utah Health pulmonologist who has treated several cases of vaping-related illness.

That's how they got it into the US, in all the nasty vape juices. Those really aren't flavors...

Interesting that ski towns are hotspots. No shortage of Vape addicts and close quarters. Would be interesting to see how many Colorado ski country C-19 cases were also Vape users.

Could vaping have made users more susceptible to an early (weaker) strain of the virus?

no.

I wanted to waft the Wuhan Vape Flu rumor but decided it was poor taste.
    Move upside and let the man go through...

More likely vape sharing was an issue

The antibody testing situation is a total mess.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...avirus-review/
    Testing data is meaningless without knowing the specificity and sensitivity of the tests. Testing data is meaningless if different jurisdictions are using different tests with different specificity and sensitivity.
    In order to decide what test to use you have to decide what you're using the test for. If you are trying to screen a large population for the incidence of SARS2-CV infection you need a very sensitive test, and follow up with a more specific test. If you're trying to determine if an individual has antibodies and is potentially immune you need a very specific test.
    At this point we need a national testing strategy--who should be tested for the virus, who for antibodies, timing of testing, and what to do with people who test positive and negative.
    We need the FDA to decide which tests we are going to use and we need to stop the use of unapproved tests.
    We need Federal leadership on this. Oh, wait.

JFC, the cops would taze a person and put them in involuntary hold if they were acting like this in public.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1251680053827563521

Quote Originally Posted by Ripzalot View Post

trolling? or do you believe this^^^?

Quote Originally Posted by I Skied Bandini Mountain View Post
    JFC, the cops would taze a person and put them in involuntary hold if they were acting like this in public.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1251680053827563521
    https://twitter.com/markbellot/statu...84995292250112

Quote Originally Posted by Ripzalot View Post

You do understand that they own trillions of our debt, right? What could go wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    You do understand that they own trillions of our debt, right? What could go wrong?
    So what?

They can sell it but whoever buys it will still hold it.

That debt stays until due date. It doesn't matter who owns it.

And since China has a trade surplus with the us, it gets dollars from us and what can it do with them, but buy us debt.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    Any of the number crunchers see this? I don’t do the math thing....Sweden.

Attachment 325793

Sweden wanted to race with the rest of Scandinavia but they were like, meeeeh, do not want.

The floggings will continue until morale improves.

The polyass crew always figures out a way to argue, bait, troll.
    All the time, every time.
    What weird chemical thing in their brain causes that, I haven’t figured out yet.
    Who exactly are the polyass crew? It there a sticker or some sort of membership identifier? Asking for a friend.

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    maybe after a few hundred reports someone will step up to the padded room plate and start swingin sumthin
    Edit to add, don't know where it went but I notice BGnight has left the building. Did you consider him a member?
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by k2skier112 View Post
    trolling? or do you believe this^^^?
    I think Jon Stewart would do a better job with it, but are you seeing something in that video that you don't believe? I'm not familiar with the Chad Thai meme army, but Chinese co-workers' accounts and other news sources seem consistent with the details I'm seeing there. (Despite smug and unfunny that would make Chuck Todd blush.)

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    Who exactly are the polyass crew? It there a sticker or some sort of membership identifier? Asking for a friend.

Edit to add, don't know where it went but I notice BGnight has left the building. Did you consider him a member?
    member of what
    seems pretty straight forward
    poliassfuckery goes in the basement shitter
    and no one seems to be able to tell me when this changed or who changed or decided to allow it
    Who is moderating this dumpster fire at this point?
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno