Page 1141 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 ... LastLast
Results 28,501 to 28,525 of 41810
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonade View Post
    Meanwhile, we kill 600,000 babies every year on purpose. 200,000 of them being black. You people are sick.

Black babies matter!
    Troll.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Using "fucken" could be a tell:
    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...42#post5028342

Also both from Tahoe.

Seems oddly similar to me.
    I'm curious who you think it is as someone who stays out of polyass. He sounded like a purposefully more obtuse betelgeuse in tech talk.

Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    I'm curious who you think it is as someone who stays out of polyass. He sounded like a purposefully more obtuse betelgeuse in tech talk.
    Previously posted here as ScrewYou.

it's betelgeuse/aevergreene

The ‘Lemonparty’ alias troll is also posting madly in polyass today. He’s panicking because he knows a ban hammer is likely.

Thanks, boring trolls are kind of boring.

Back to the topic, mofro was your jury duty in person? My friend's in lockdown in her house because she started coughing, no fever but she got a swab test. We'll see what happens, I thought her job would be more helpful with testing as a nurse but I guess not.

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    The ‘Lemonparty’ alias troll is also posting madly in polyass today. He’s panicking because he knows a Biden win is likely.
    FIFY.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    Sturgis super spreader event
    But bro, Smashmouth was playing there. Can’t turn that down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    it's betelgeuse/aevergreene
    Yes, ScrewYou seems to be the same person.

I'm having trouble following the narrative. The father told his 12 year old son he was being irresponsible, but still allowed him to get on a plane and fly to Detroit, or am I missing something?
    No, my friends son is father of the 12 yo. He told his 50 year son flying to Detroit for a 350 team hockey tournament is totally irresponsible. Flying to Detroit with a "cold" when your wife had a confirmed exposure and is waiting for her test results is to quote my friend "fucking insanity". My friend asked his son how they identified their specific team and the other one that was sent home and he would not give him a straight answer.

I just checked and it looks like my friend returned from Europe around March 9th, so looks like there was a radical change between then and when you returned, which isn't surprising.
    Ya, as I posted way up thread, I came back March 2nd from Madrid. All they asked was where was I coming from [on that day], not where had I been. As I also posted I got sick on March 4th and could not get a test for love or money. Some folks commented on my fever dream posting here. I still think I had the regular [Spanish] Flu. Nobody else here got sick.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdude2468 View Post
    No, my friends son is father of the 12 yo. He told his 50 year son flying to Detroit for a 350 team hockey tournament is totally irresponsible. Flying to Detroit with a "cold" when your wife had a confirmed exposure and is waiting for her test results is to quote my friend "fucking insanity". My friend asked his son how they identified their specific team and the other one that was sent home and he would not give him a straight answer.
    Got it.

Quote Originally Posted by huckbucket View Post
    I like that graphic. Where's it from? Makes it look like California has been largely spared though?
    California has been spared because it's still summer here. If and when the weather changes expect to see us join the rest of the country.

Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    Rapped his way to an appointment with the Feds.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/fontrel...-fraud-scheme/
    Feds go after a rapper while the fat cat corporations that got PPP money get away with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonade View Post
    I’m fucken done with this shit. 99.9% survival rate. My whole family already had the virus, we were more affected by the flu 2 years ago. I’m moving on
    Please. And get a flu shot.

Quote Originally Posted by huckbucket View Post
    Trump saying the quiet part out loud again. Hope to see more of this kind of "fuck it" disclose over the next two weeks.

Attachment 344004

Trump trashes Fauci and makes baseless coronavirus claims in campaign call
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Thanks, boring trolls are kind of boring.

Back to the topic, mofro was your jury duty in person? My friend's in lockdown in her house because she started coughing, no fever but she got a swab test. We'll see what happens, I thought her job would be more helpful with testing as a nurse but I guess not.
    Zoom jury selection, a couple of zoom witnesses, but jury and court being done out of the Meydenbauer Center in Bellevue.
    Move upside and let the man go through...

Quote Originally Posted by Mofro261 View Post
    Zoom jury selection, a couple of zoom witnesses, but jury and court being done out of the Meydenbauer Center in Bellevue.
    What were your general thoughts about doing jury selection and having witnesses via Zoom?

In any normal world and time this would be the end of a presidency. We have truly boiled the frog.

On November 4 I'm either buying the best bottle of champagne in town or a passport.

the virus is spreading

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9747.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	1.32 MB 
ID:	344063
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by Woolly the Mammoth View Post
    What were your general thoughts about doing jury selection and having witnesses via Zoom?
    Its lacking an interactive element and has tech issues, delays. Was nice to not have to pool for jury selection but the zoom witnesses don't have the same impact as being questioned in person imo.
    Move upside and let the man go through...

Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post
    the virus is spreading

Name:	IMG_9747.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	1.32 MB 
ID:	344063
    FWIW, Canada has always had its share of idiots. The difference is that they aren't given equal billing.

Yep, we've had a few very loud and public 'activists' refusing to wear masks since the beginning of lock down, and unfortunately their groups of supporters are growing.

This picture was taken at an anti mask rally in Toronto last week.

Name:	sea of white stupitiy.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	161.2 KB 
ID:	344072

Not seen in this picture were signs supporting trump, qanon, blue lives matter etc. In Canada. Fuckin white people.

EDIT also I'd mention I don't understand all the Quebec flags, but then again I really don't understand any of what's going on at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Mofro261 View Post
    Its lacking an interactive element and has tech issues, delays. Was nice to not have to pool for jury selection but the zoom witnesses don't have the same impact as being questioned in person imo.
    FYI, Meydenbauer Center is being used only for civil trials. And the actual trial would still be likely be in person, not zoom. I believe criminal trials are still 100% in person. The logic being criminal always takes precedent over civil and a criminal defendant has a right to in person trial and a right to a speedy trial. Civil litigants can voluntarily accept the zoom conditions or they can just continue until pandemic is over.

"Civil jury trials will take place at Meydenbauer Center in Bellevue. Voir-dire will be conducted via video and the remainder of the trial will be in-person (and or remote) with appropriate social distancing measures and masks worn."

Quote Originally Posted by Thaleia View Post
    Yep, we've had a few very loud and public 'activists' refusing to wear masks since the beginning of lock down, and unfortunately their groups of supporters are growing.

This picture was taken at an anti mask rally in Toronto last week.
    This blog's take on that event is exactly what I was getting at. https://www.blogto.com/city/2020/10/...oronto-idiots/

I am scheduled for in-person jury duty on Election Day.
    Hopefully get selected and sequestered for a month.