Page 1148 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 ... LastLast
Results 28,676 to 28,700 of 41810
    Quote Originally Posted by funkendrenchman View Post

And if I hear one more person say that wearing a mask is going to make them sicker.....
    The funny thing with that one is that it comes from people who lean left. Same people who won't vaccinate their kids also think they can't get Covid because they do Yoga, get vitamin D, buy organic, and use essential oils. Totally different animal compared to the "you can't control me" Trumpster.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenboy View Post
    The funny thing with that one is that it comes from people who lean left. Same people who won't vaccinate their kids also think they can't get Covid because they do Yoga, get vitamin D, buy organic, and use essential oils. Totally different animal compared to the "you can't control me" Trumpster.
    You know what they call alternative medicine that works?

Medicine.

I’ve heard the “masks will make me sicker” from people exclusively on the right. I’m sure they are out there on the left but the FB theory is that instead of breathing the virus out you breath it back in increasing your viral load (I feel dumber just typing that). Or it’s uncomfortable so it must make you sicker.

Just got the news 15 kids at my kiddos school are under quarantine. Neighbor down the road just confirmed he has it. Living in a popular ski town where half the county doesn't believe in masks and the other half just left Seattle, LA, New York, etc to escape the virus isn't helping. Oh, just for fun our mayor thinks masks make you sicker like Neufox mentioned. What a kook.
    Some people are like Slinkies... not really good for anything, but you still can't
    help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs...

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Report last night said mask wearing in Washington was 75% but needs to be 95% for control.

I watch a weekly live YouTube show that is run out of a shop in TX and no one ever wears a mask. Multiple employees on the show standing shoulder to shoulder without a mask in sight. Last week they had a guest artist from Indiana - no mask on her or the host and they were hugging, taking and sitting 1ft apart inside for over an hour.

I have to admit it's nice to see normal interaction sans masks but it makes me want to say to them "WTF?"

Oh well....
    I'd bet 95% in Seattle, or at least 90% ish.... you walk by someone on the sidewalk here and they dive in the bushes.

Quote Originally Posted by ridinshockgun View Post
    I'd bet 95% in Seattle, or at least 90% ish.... you walk by someone on the sidewalk here and they dive in the bushes.
    Maybe, but what are they doing in social situations with friends and family? Mask compliance is really high here, but when people are around friends they think they're safe.

Convergent evolution on the crazy? I have seen some of those types shockingly receptive to some of the Qtarded ideas that have been going around.

Maybe, but what are they doing in social situations with friends and family? Mask compliance is really high here, but when people are around friends they think they're safe.
    That's pretty much the situation here in B'ham. Mask usage (in town - out in the county is a different story) is nearly universal, but that has emboldened people to let their guard down on other fronts.

This happened in Seattle pre-C19, at least when I lived there. Had never seen so many socially awkward folks in one area.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

People in Seattle only hang out in their bubble regardless of whether there is a pandemic or not.

the other circle of life?
    Go far enough to the left and suddenly you pop up on the extreme right, because it's circular, not linear.

Yeah... no... I hear that from my friends on the right who, incidently are big on taking every supplement known to man as well as doing yoga, using essential oils, buying organic, fearful of GMOs and being antivaxxer gun lovers. Oh... and they are cattle ranchers and grow hay so lots and lots of chemicals on the land and vaxinations for the cattle.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    the other circle of life?
    Go far enough to the left and suddenly you pop up on the extreme right, because it's circular, not linear.
    I've often made this same point claiming the fringes of the right and left meet around the backside.

Paul Pot and Stalin vs. Hitler. Mass murdering communist dictators vs mass murdering fascist dictator. All demanded complete loyalty and strict adherence to their agenda. Disagreement was simply not allowed.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BC13 View Post
    Paul Pot
    Pol's Americanized brother?

Quote Originally Posted by BobMc View Post
    Pol's Americanized brother?
    I wonder if he owned a boutique...

I've often made this same point claiming the fringes of the right and left meet around the backside.

Paul Pot and Stalin vs. Hitler. Mass murdering communist dictators vs mass murdering fascist dictator. All demanded complete loyalty and strict adherence to their agenda. Disagreement was simply not allowed.

I want you to know I simultaneously agreed with everything you wrote and laughed out loud at the idea of Paul Pot.

His older brother Smoke is fun to party with.

Quote Originally Posted by BobMc View Post
    His older brother Smoke is fun to party with.

Pol Pot <shudder>
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Yo, watch out for dat Pauile Pot. Yo.

Yeah... no... I hear that from my friends on the right who, incidently are big on taking every supplement known to man as well as doing yoga, using essential oils, buying organic, fearful of GMOs and being antivaxxer gun lovers. Oh... and they are cattle ranchers and grow hay so lots and lots of chemicals on the land and vaxinations for the cattle.
    I'm guessing they're white (you listed yoga, organic food, anti-vaxxer, only thing missing is single origin coffee). Looks like white people attitudes on masks might actually be closing the gap in covid rates between whites and African Americans.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/23/healt...rus/index.html

Pol Pot <shudder>
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	skulls.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	34.0 KB 
ID:	344620

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    I wonder if he owned a boutique...
    It's in Brooklyn.

This is so very profound, who knew that murderous dictators are bad in spite of their political polarity.

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    This is so very profound, who knew that murderous dictators are bad in spite of their political polarity.

way to miss what he was saying.

no, I'm not gonna explain it to you.