Page 719 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 ... LastLast
Results 17,951 to 17,975 of 41810
    Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    No.
    Well maybe I’m wrong but you both had very similar Karen rants around the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    Pretty sure Jen is actually KQ.

Nope. KQ is an amazing human chick being.

I want to hug her irl.
    Not sexual but human hugs.
    Super positive maggot girl.

Sorry if my Karen rant pissed anyone off, but if it did, then fuck you in the ass. With a two by four.
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by shroom View Post
    this is old people not keeping up with the pace car to the max
    This is more than likely true. And I'm thinking I've lapped the pace car.

My FB callout of the goon who wouldn't wear a mask in a local shop got 130 positive replies in the first hour. Can't hit home runs without a few strikeouts.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    Well maybe I’m wrong but you both had very similar Karen rants around the same time.

My post was a response to that post.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by Deebased View Post
    What a stupid fucking thing to assert.

Are Doctors some type of invincible Flu-demigods?

Doctors die of the same things us mere mortals do. Pretending that Dr's somehow escape death via flu is literally the dumbest statement I've read on this forum and that's quite a fucking accomplishment
    Of course some doctors die of the flu - thanks for your detective work there Quincy - we really needed you to weigh in on that point. Where would the world be without your intellect?

Saying "doctors usually die of the flu" implies 1) that's how most doctors die or 2) doctors who get the flu usually die. Neither of which is true.

Phrasing dipshit. I was calling you out for phrasing it in a way to support your stupid argument. Now I see I was giving you too much credit - you weren't being disingenuous - just stupid. Carry on - I won't interrupt the show any longer.

Just found out a friend's mother is covid positive and went downhill quickly. She was at Altaview but was transported to LDS hospital in SLC today in the ICU and has been intubated. His mom and dad, who is blind, moved into his walkout basement when pops lost his vision. His dad has tested positive and is in quarenteen, his brother and husband are positive, now his wife is sick and he thinks she has it. My wife teaches both his kids and is his daughters swim coach. Jesus F Christ these are salt of the earth good people I share beers with him over the back fence every couple weeks in nonpandemic times. Its just him alone trying to handle everything with two kids. We left dinner on his doorstep tonight and me and the boy will be handling his yardwork tomorrow. Im gonna go cry now
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

Quote Originally Posted by happytimefunbox View Post
    Just found out a friend's mother is covid positive and went downhill quickly. She was at Altaview but was transported to LDS hospital in SLC today in the ICU and has been intubated. His mom and dad, who is blind, moved into his walkout basement when pops lost his vision. His dad has tested positive and is in quarenteen, his brother and husband are positive, now his wife is sick and he thinks she has it. My wife teaches both his kids and is his daughters swim coach. Jesus F Christ these are salt of the earth good people I share beers with him over the back fence every couple weeks in nonpandemic times. Its just him alone trying to handle everything with two kids. We left dinner on his doorstep tonight and me and the boy will be handling his yardwork tomorrow. Im gonna go cry now
    I'm so sorry. Hang in there.

Name:  beating-heart.png
Views: 686
Size:  11.3 KB
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Good luck to your friend htfb. Knowing people directly affected always makes things feel so real.

Oh man that is brutal. So sad
    Good on ya helping out. You are teaching your son valuable lessons while you are at it.
    Do take care of yourself being that close to the virus.
    Peace

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    If you wanted to dispute you must go and count individual search totals but the number of HC pro's nurses and doctors i have heard world wide in 5 months was 2100+

do the non white only count for 1/2 a white doc ?
    hey, c'mon, get your math straight.

"Often misinterpreted to mean that African Americans as individuals are considered three-fifths of a person or that they are three-fifths of a citizen of the U.S., the three-fifths clause (Article I, Section 2, of the U.S. Constitution of 1787) in fact declared that for purposes of representation in Congress, enslaved blacks in a state would be counted as three-fifths of the number of white inhabitants of that state."

Quote Originally Posted by DJSapp View Post
    Tell me they somehow put Trump's face on that kid, because otherwise that is one strange looking tyke!

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    IMO, this isn't a political thread, this is a news thread, which has always had a place in the padded room. Occasionally news threads devolve into mostly politics, but this one hasn't crossed that line from what I have seen; sure there are some individual posts that cross the line but if that was the standard, lots of shit would have to get constantly moderated. Maybe it's worse than I realize, I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on. But so far, only one person has complained, if more people agree then maybe it gets moved.

Shitposting in a thread a bunch, and THEN complaining loudly that the thread shouldn't be in this forum is, well, it's something.
    yo dipshit danno your antenna workin yet?
    welcome jen Greg outta be around soon to sing sign and tell you the vituues of alpine zone
    other than that read the sticky jong
    its just an internet forum
    and its not just an internet forum
    one day you may show up at a irl gathering there wont be shitslingin raging turds
    they don't show up much irl
    ask the glademaster or db cunt
    personally I relish mag baking
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    Of course some doctors die of the flu - thanks for your detective work there Quincy - we really needed you to weigh in on that point. Where would the world be without your intellect?
    Probably on a ski-forum denying evolution and fantasizing about flu immunity cloaks.

Try it again. Using https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/usually

Doctors according to the ordinary course of things die of the flu.

At what point do those flu immunity cloaks get assigned? Are they for PA's or just MD's?

Quote Originally Posted by Deebased View Post
    Probably on a ski-forum denying evolution and fantasizing about flu immunity cloaks.

Try it again. Using https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/usually

Doctors according to the ordinary course of things die of the flu.

At what point do those flu immunity cloaks get assigned? Are they for PA's or just MD's?
    I never said “doctors never die of the flu”. It’s right there - first sentence of my post you just quoted.

Do you always need this much hand holding? You best find someone else to do it.

Flu immunity cloaks - shit I bet you thought that was clever...vibes.

jgb@etree Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    Core shot: fuck ME please...wait aren’t you married??
    Karen's a THOT? :fkna:

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    Core shot: fuck ME please...wait aren’t you married??
    It’s an expression. I’m not a cheater.

But damn, been married long enough to wistfully remember the days of rip your clothes off hot sex with a new friend. Good times.

Funny that I was just chatting yesterday with a friend ten years older. He got the disco free love fuckfest. I got the aids condom limited love.
    Teens today get zoom mutual masturbation. Fuck. Vibes.

Jen, I would love a new ride. Heh.
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    Anyone arguing against a “lockdown” in the US is a bullshitter. We don’t have any lockdowns
    True, us does not have lockdown the way France and other countries had.

All this time has been wasted with little discernable effect, except for ny

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Don't talk inside. Certainly don't shout.

https://www.pnas.org/content/early/2.../12/2006874117

Fear and Loathing, a Rat Flu Odyssey

The PGA is coming back in June and I listened to an interview with one of the higher ups who discussed their 38 page plan to do so. Part of it is obviously testing. Apparently they are planning on giving the players home kits to test on top of other weekly testing at each site. Ummmm...where the fuck are those home kits for all us plebs?!

SKIP NAVIGATION

Private jet company owned by Trump donor gets $27 million bailout

PUBLISHED THU, MAY 14 20208:47 AM EDT

Robert Frank@ROBTFRANK

A private jet company owned by a donor to President Donald Trump received nearly $27 million in government funding under a program run by the Treasury Department, according to government filings.

Clay Lacy Aviation is a private jet charter company based in Van Nuys, California, and it appears to have received the largest grant of any private jet company on the list.

The vast majority of the other 96 recipients of government funding or loans on the list are major commercial airlines, regional carriers or support companies.

[https://image]

Hershel Clay Lacy, founder and former chief executive officer of Clay Lacy Aviation

Photo: Nick Gray | FlickrCC

A private jet company owned by a donor to President Donald Trump received nearly $27 million in government funding under a program run by the Treasury Department, according to government filings.

Clay Lacy Aviation, a private jet charter company based in Van Nuys, California, that serves wealthy executives and celebrities, received the government grant as part of the CARES Act, a $2 trillion federal stimulus package aimed at supporting jobs during the coronavirus crisis.

The company appears to have received the largest grant of any private jet company on the list. The vast majority of the other 96 recipients of government funding or loans on the list are major commercial airlines, regional carriers or support companies.

The funding is a grant rather than a loan, and doesn’t need to be repaid to the government. The money is part of the CARES Act program to “compensate aviation industry workers and preserve jobs.”

Clay Lacy didn’t return calls for comment. A spokesperson for the Treasury Department didn’t respond to a request for comment.

“The entire country is hurting during this pandemic,” said Kyle Herrig, president of Accountable.US, a progressive group that first identified the grant and donations. “But the President decided to award a campaign donor with $27 million in free government money.”

According to election filings, Lacy gave $2,700 to the Trump campaign in 2016 — the maximum for an individual to give to the campaign — and he gave $47,000 to the Republican National Committee after Trump became the nominee.

According to its website, Clay Lacy Aviation manages, maintains and operates a large fleet of private jets for charter. It said it serves “business and world leaders, Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, professional athletes, sports franchises, celebrities and dignitaries.”

Private jet companies lobbied Congress and the White House to be included in the billions of dollars that went to the commercial airlines and aviation companies, arguing that they support more than 1 million jobs and offer a lifeline to smaller communities without a major airport.

The CARES Act suspended the 7.5% excise tax charged for private jet flights and allotted funds for private jet terminals and other services.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using TGR Forums mobile app
    what's so funny about peace, love, and understanding?

Testing is for essential workers. Like PGA players.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    I never said “doctors never die of the flu”. It’s right there - first sentence of my post you just quoted.

Do you always need this much hand holding? You best find someone else to do it.

Flu immunity cloaks - shit I bet you thought that was clever...vibes.
    Not clever-pathetic...Like when Michael Ryan compared C19 to HIV this am.

I recall the TGR group think consortium attempted lambasting for the same correlation just a week or so ago.

Just one more instance of the TGR think tank advocating another stance that's provably incorrect.

What's next for the empathy-profiteers in this thread....

Glad you're in agreement doctors die of the flu so a dr or multiple dr's dying of C19 in no way makes c19 extraordinary.

can't belive this thread is still going
    all you punters should be intubated its one of the greatest things ever
    once it happens to you, you'll look at the world alittle differently with your hands tied to the bed and a stick shoved down your throat

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    you'll look at the world alittle differently with your hands tied to the bed and a stick shoved down your throat
    Core Shot's first date fantasy?
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    Testing is for essential workers. Like PGA players.
    Exactly.

So if there’s a home test good enough to protect Rory, why the fuck isn’t it in mass production to protect at least some of the millions and millions trying to work. WTF?