Page 782 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 ... LastLast
Results 19,526 to 19,550 of 41810
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    like htfb said they make troots git stupid's
    and fisherpeepps smile

Beautiful! Thx.

This was a nice thread drift into the fascinating world of cicadas.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

In other news W2 just moved into Phase 2. In a way I'm kinda excited even though I know nothing has changed with respect to the virus circulating still if feels like progress.

Benton-Franklin peeps are going to descend on us and probably bump us back up and I'm sure this will send Yakima into a tailspin. They are already off the charts crazy about this lock down.

Saw this today - interesting demographics on cases in Washington state. A lot of what is going on here seems counter to other things I've read re: men getting more than women and age ranges:

Name:  WACV19Demographics520.png
Views: 524
Size:  21.5 KB
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    Haha wow, group was tight but yodeling has to go. Does that guy have dreads? Imagine the hucus if he had dreads.

And I thought cicadas were every summer. Don’t feel like googling it though.
    You’re not wrong. There are usually cicadas of some sort every summer, some of the larger Broods though, only come out every 13 or 17 years. And some of those broods like Brood ix this year, are a few year early.

Quote Originally Posted by Tips^Up View Post
    April 16th we took our 10-month old in for covid-19 symptoms. My wife and I had the same - symptoms were flu-like (respiratory cough, fever, head and body aches for about a week, persistent cough for 2 weeks after). I was probably the most mild of our bunch. We've been super cautious since first week of March, as Vail, up the road, was one of the earliest outbreaks in our country. I couldn't figure out how we would have encountered the virus.

The other day, our roommate (lock-off basement) casually dropped that she tested positive for antibodies. She's young and healthy, similar to us, but in the nursing program, so doing clinical rounds in the local hospitals and clinics. Neither her or her bf had symptoms, but our furnace intake is in their living room, so it was likely raining down covids on us.

For me, it sucked like a normal cold/flu, but full recovery. MTB rides on sunny trails helped (always, with everything).
    Damn. Hope everyone recovers 100%. Amazing how something like the furnace can be possibly the culprit. Large apartment buildings are even more terrifying in that regard and shows that there should be some serious building code changes and enforcement.

Fear and Loathing, a Rat Flu Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by steepconcrete View Post
    Three different things.

The March footage refers to NY officials.
    Yeah, I’ve pointed out multiple times how idiotic this guy is. One particular press conference he basically refuted everything the CDC was saying at the time in the first 3 minutes of a press conference...was jaw dropping. Media said nothing at the time. It was the March 8th one.

man people are totally losing it. I mean WTF? Walk away people... make your statement with your feet and just walk away..........

Woman Removes Mask, Spits In Shopper’s Face For Flouting Distancing Rules

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    In other news W2 just moved into Phase 2. In a way I'm kinda excited even though I know nothing has changed with respect to the virus circulating still if feels like progress.

Benton-Franklin peeps are going to descend on us and probably bump us back up and I'm sure this will send Yakima into a tailspin. They are already off the charts crazy about this lock down.

Saw this today - interesting demographics on cases in Washington state. A lot of what is going on here seems counter to other things I've read re: men getting more than women and age ranges:

Maybe more women because more healthcare workers have been tested overall and more women work in healthcare. Any demographic stats needed to be taken with a grain of salt due to no random testing. That's my hot take, anyway.

I just ate at a restaurant at a table with other people for the first time since early March.
    Strange it was...

Quote Originally Posted by KenJongIll View Post
    I just ate at a restaurant at a table with other people for the first time since early March.
    Strange it was...
    City Council here is talking about closing side streets for dining alfresco (and Main street once a week). Fortunately we have the weather for it. I'm actually thinking about patronizing my favorite breakfast place Bacon & Eggs. Craving Eggs Benny or maybe some Shrimp & Grits. Tired of cooking for myself and of course want to help out my friend who owns the place.

Yum!

City Council here is talking about closing side streets for dining alfresco (and Main street once a week). Fortunately we have the weather for it. I'm actually thinking about patronizing my favorite breakfast place Bacon & Eggs. Craving Eggs Benny or maybe some Shrimp & Grits. Tired of cooking for myself and of course want to help out my friend who owns the place.

Yum!

That looks fantastic.....
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

Yum!

Yes please.

Yeah, we were planning to find somewhere to meet outside on a patio, but, Tropical Storm rain moving in...

Sorry, but that’s some sad looking Shrimp and Grits...is that sour cream?

This is more like it..

Name:  IMG_0646.JPG
Views: 476
Size:  55.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by KenJongIll View Post
    Yeah, we were planning to find somewhere to meet outside on a patio, but, Tropical Storm rain moving in...

Sorry, but that’s some sad looking Shrimp and Grits...is that sour cream?

This is more like it..

Name:  IMG_0646.JPG
Views: 476
Size:  55.5 KB
    Those are poached eggs. Maybe the picture doesn't do it justice but I can attest they are lovely and just the right serving for breakfast, at least for me.

Shrimp & Grits
    ‘Old School Mill’ stone ground white corn grits cooked with smoked mozzarella and sharp white cheddar served with shrimp and two eggs as you wish.

Here's the whole menu - so many great items!

Well that’s different..

Ok, I get it..it’s a breakfast dish.

Quote Originally Posted by Tips^Up View Post
    April 16th we took our 10-month old in for covid-19 symptoms. My wife and I had the same - symptoms were flu-like (respiratory cough, fever, head and body aches for about a week, persistent cough for 2 weeks after). I was probably the most mild of our bunch. We've been super cautious since first week of March, as Vail, up the road, was one of the earliest outbreaks in our country. I couldn't figure out how we would have encountered the virus.

The other day, our roommate (lock-off basement) casually dropped that she tested positive for antibodies. She's young and healthy, similar to us, but in the nursing program, so doing clinical rounds in the local hospitals and clinics. Neither her or her bf had symptoms, but our furnace intake is in their living room, so it was likely raining down covids on us.

For me, it sucked like a normal cold/flu, but full recovery. MTB rides on sunny trails helped (always, with everything).

Heal up. The virus can be quite nasty. CEO for one of my companies came down with C19 last week, Blood oxygen dropped by 8% in 24 hours. 1 more point and he was off to the ER. 48 hours later he's weak but back on top. Start to deathly ill to riding bikes in a long week.

FKN crazy.

Tips up - hope everyone, including your 11 month old, has had full recovery.

Ignore the sadtroll “it’s less than the flu!” loser who is only here for attention. He’s been put on ignore by so many in polyass, from all sides of the political spectrum, that he’s migrated here. Notice he’s not posting in any other padded room threads.

To be clear dissenting opinions are helpful in a discussion. Trolling is not.

March 6 - Fox News’ doctor Marc Siegel said the WHO are alarmist saber rattlers and this is no more deadly than the flu and covid mortality will decrease and this is just political posturing by the CDC cause they don’t like Trump.

If we want to talk about poor messaging in early March let’s look at what was being said nationally. And beamed into the Oval Office bathroom.

KQ - those eggs benny! I could use a breakfast food stoke thread.

^^
    THIS MESSAGE IS HIDDEN BECAUSE STEEPCONCRETE IS ON YOUR IGNORE LIST.

Yep, fuck sadtroll. And, don't quote the idiot.

On a happier note, we went out for dinner for the first time since early March last night for some fresh halibut and fries. My buddy who owns the place said he's lowered his seating by 50%. When asked if that would effect business he suggested that he'd be happy to be at 50% all the time, so although he may miss a couple of seats once in a while, for his operation should be not too large a hit.
    “I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different.”
    ― Kurt Vonnegut, A Man Without a Country

www.mymountaincoop.ca

This is OUR mountain - come join us!

Quote Originally Posted by Deebased View Post
    Heal up. The virus can be quite nasty. CEO for one of my companies came down with C19 last week, Blood oxygen dropped by 8% in 24 hours. 1 more point and he was off to the ER. 48 hours later he's weak but back on top. Start to deathly ill to riding bikes in a long week.

FKN crazy.
    wait a mintue was i tripn or arent you ^^ one of them covid de nile ers ?
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

The demographic trends you're thinking of (older, men, underlying conditions, etc) are associated with death and not just infection.

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    wait a mintue was i tripn or arent you ^^ one of them covid de nile ers ?

Not a denier in any way.

I don't think there's some intrinsic value in anyone's life, that's a relic of our religious belief systems.

Quote Originally Posted by steepconcrete View Post
    Three different things.

The March footage refers to NY officials.
    De Blasio is the equivalent of the lazy stupid Fox viewer, on the left. Pay him no mind, he's so lame duck they chase him around in Chinatown with a hot wok.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    9/11 was the Reichstag fire of our time.
    Woke as fuck
    . . .

Core shot - how much coffee have you had today

Quote Originally Posted by huckbucket View Post
    The demographic trends you're thinking of (older, men, underlying conditions, etc) are associated with death and not just infection.
    Umm. To who ever did that study, No shit Sherlock. If you really don't want to to get sick, it's a game of defense for the next year.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    Core shot - how much coffee have you had today
    Building seven cups of coffee
    . . .