Page 1437 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 ... LastLast
Results 35,901 to 35,925 of 41810
    "Spaghettis." Can we talk about that for a minute?

“Intense preoccupation with a narrow subject and one-sided verbosity” = characteristics of aspergers

Quote Originally Posted by John_B View Post
    PG's mind is so open it fell out.
    I'm stealing that.

Went to the doctor today - masks all around.

Ran errands after that...post office, grocery store, roastery....I was one of very few wearing a mask.

It's all so weird and confusing.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

LOL. That's actually some funny stiff
    XXX-er hit it out of the ballpark with "the thing is we are not arguing about ski boots or fashionable clothing or spageheti O's which mean nothing in the grand scheme" LOL. Kinnik was holy predictable. Sad.

I'm a reductionist from Barcelona, I know nothing.
    That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

At least this thread isn't you all smearing shit on each other for once.
    No doubt you'll all get washed up and back to it soon enough.
    OH, MY GAWD! ―John Hillerman  Big Billie Eilish fan.
    But that's a quibble to what PG posted (at first, anyway, I haven't read his latest book) ―jono
    we are not arguing about ski boots or fashionable clothing or spageheti O's which mean nothing in the grand scheme ― XXX-er

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Went to the doctor today - masks all around.

Ran errands after that...post office, grocery store, roastery....I was one of very few wearing a mask.

It's all so weird and confusing.
    I'm vaxed and masked indoors like you but it's a smileyface mask that seems to be a chick magnet for boomer chicks. I wear it for the entertainment. I got some N95's with breathe out only vents at HD today to go double masked for my protection from the unvaxed.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Passive Aggressive dipshit in my HOA was always pulling that stunt, “I was just asking a question....”

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    What is HOA?
    But that's a quibble to what PG posted (at first, anyway, I haven't read his latest book) ―jono
    we are not arguing about ski boots or fashionable clothing or spageheti O's which mean nothing in the grand scheme ― XXX-er

Quote Originally Posted by pureantigravity View Post
    https://www.nature.com/articles/s41577-019-0143-6

"As discussed above, natural infection with influenza viruses can induce long-lived immune responses that potentially provide lifelong protection against specific virus strains. It has been reported that the antibody response to vaccination is much more short-lived and that vaccine effectiveness and antibody titres can wane even within a season"

At the very least, I think it is fair to say that the jury is out on what produces the most durable immune responses. The costs to our health care system and personal health costs aside - one may be better, or both may be best, or both may be limited depending on the virus.
    What does it matter if you use 'probably' or 'potentially' in that sentence?? The gist is the same. Studies of people that have had SARS exposures over a lifetime will probably* show that the human immune system is just as capable of learning the right response as those vaccinated.

Name:  J03Oc6U.png
Views: 495
Size:  28.6 KB

I could be wrong but I don't see how you can argue that the human immune system isn't re going to be alright without a little more history on your side. 1 year isn't going to prove anything here. The closest we have is looking at things like influenza.

Should people need a vaccine if they got sick and recovered already? Probably not. Potentially yes.

This is where this all started and my mistake was suggesting that arguing about 'probably' vs 'potentially' was pedantic. Are experts thin skinned? I'm an ignoramus idiot reductionist from Barcelona. You are experts. I'm allowed to be thin skinned. You need to be better than micro parsing words.

*or 'potentially' LOL
    Last edited by pureantigravity; 07-08-2021 at 09:20 PM. Reason: fixed img

Well this thread has gone to shit since pure fucking moron decided to start polluting it. Go away asshole. Even on ignore he posts so much, and enough people quote his dumb ass it really detracts from the thread. Spreader of misinformation, caster of doubt. He is the enemy.

sent from Utah.
    sigless.

ROTFL citing himself citing himself citing studies that he doesn't even understand.
    The monomania is funneh.

Name:  UncommonWarmheartedAfricanclawedfrog-max-1mb.gif
Views: 514
Size:  911.9 KB

You guys are showing your true colors. Congratulations!

PG potentially is kinky in bed.

PG probably likes to be a cuckold and watch his wife gang banged by homeless men and then lick up the mess

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Is there a way of living in Canada these days without ever hearing of "beta coronavirus"? I know people in the US that just tighten their focus to Fox or something but is there anything that pure in CA? Asking for a friend.

You guys are showing your true colors. Congratulations!
    What interesting is that, while some people agree with the stuff you’re posting on TGR and some people disagree, everyone in here seems to universally find your posts insufferable and frankly they make TGR less fun to visit. I’m suspicious you’re familiar with this reaction in real life as well. It’s remarkable.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    PG potentially is kinky in bed.

PG probably likes to be a cuckold and watch his wife gang banged by homeless men and then lick up the mess

I love it when you use sin-onyms!

Nice piece in WAPO by Monica Gandhi about Delta. Looks like she's come around on the need for complete vaccination. Good link to a Nature article about antibody titers against delta in recovering and in vaccinated people.
    Most interesting thing was a nice, concise discussion about PCR testing overestimating clinically significant infection--it may be measuring low levels of virus restricted to the nose by the antibody response, including dead virus.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlo...0d6_story.html

BTW--CA has had its first West Nile death of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Nice piece in WAPO by Monica Gandhi about Delta. Looks like she's come around on the need for complete vaccination. Good link to a Nature article about antibody titers against delta in recovering and in vaccinated people.
    Most interesting thing was a nice, concise discussion about PCR testing overestimating clinically significant infection--it may be measuring low levels of virus restricted to the nose by the antibody response, including dead virus.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlo...0d6_story.html

BTW--CA has had its first West Nile death of the year.
    A lot of good articles there including a few by her. She seems very confident in the natural immunity process and ability of the immune system to adapt:

I wonder if she will revaluate her opinion that booster shots are not necessary? (Pfizer is trying to get booster approved)

There is also another doctor that published this:

If You’ve Had COVID, Don’t Get Vaccinated with Dr. Hooman Noorchashm
    https://theparadocs.com/if-youve-had...an-noorchashm/

Goat, along those lines, where do you stand on the idea that people having recovered from a bona fide case of covid also need to get vaccinated?

Love to hear your thoughts.

You found some fringe dumbfucks saying some fringe dumbfuck things on the internet? NO WAY!! Must be legit then.

https://www.readunwritten.com/2020/1...enefits-semen/

You better start sucking cock and swallowing!!

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

WHO IS DR. NOORCHASHM?

My guest is public health expert, Dr. Hooman Noorchashm of Philadelphia, PA. He is a retired cardiothoracic surgeon and PhD immunologist

==============
    Seems like an armchair internet fringe kook to me.
    Cardiothoracic surgery is child’s play
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    You found some fringe dumbfucks saying some fringe dumbfuck things on the internet? NO WAY!! Must be legit then.

https://www.readunwritten.com/2020/1...enefits-semen/

You better start sucking cock and swallowing!!

go figure you’d be the person to know all about the benefits of swallowing…

guy finds a credible source and all KKK can talk about is the dick he loves to suck…

it is strenuous work
    We are talking about a fridge, not a dozen of them, again what assholes.

WHO IS DR. NOORCHASHM?
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

A lot of good articles there including a few by her. She seems very confident in the natural immunity process and ability of the immune system to adapt:

I wonder if she will revaluate her opinion that booster shots are not necessary? (Pfizer is trying to get booster approved)

There is also another doctor that published this:

If You’ve Had COVID, Don’t Get Vaccinated with Dr. Hooman Noorchashm
    https://theparadocs.com/if-youve-had...an-noorchashm/

Goat, along those lines, where do you stand on the idea that people having recovered from a bona fide case of covid also need to get vaccinated?

Love to hear your thoughts.
    I don't think I have read her saying people that have had covid shouldn't be vaccinated...though I think she has discussed that they probably only need one dose.

She does talk a lot about natural immunity. Mostly in reference to how it has the potential to slow community spread I believe.

Also, she has vaccinated her own child older than 12...mostly to do her part to contribute to community immunity according to what she told Dr Z.

I'm not making any judgements on if she is right or wrong on any of this because I don't know shit.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    WHO IS DR. NOORCHASHM?

==============
    Seems like an armchair internet fringe kook to me.
    Cardiothoracic surgery is child’s play
    Never forget that Dr Ben Carson is a fucking idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Mazderati View Post
    I'm stealing that.
    It’s not stealing if you use a phrase that’s been around for the last century or so.

Please stop doing his homework for him. Pretty sure he has the internet. Next thing he'll ask is "Why is the sky blue?" F**king kids today. They want all their questions answered by the adults.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.