Page 1562 of 1605 FirstFirst ... 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 ... LastLast
Results 39,026 to 39,050 of 40118
  1. #39026
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    truckee
    Posts
    19,843
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Shaming and insulting people will not work.
    Of all the people to say this! Thank you for my laugh of the day.

  2. #39027
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    At the beach
    Posts
    16,746
    Sigh...Benny what are we to do with these people if we can't belittle them. What we say hits on deaf ears, so you're probably right, why even engage with them?
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

  3. #39028
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    5,512
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Shaming and insulting people will not work.
    So coddling them will?


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

  4. #39029
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Bull City
    Posts
    8,465
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Shaming and insulting people will not work.
    You do realize these are the people calling everyone "snowflakes" and wearing shirts that say "Fuck Your Feelings" right???
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

  5. #39030
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Big in Japan
    Posts
    50,361
    Yeah, Deplorables. How did that one work out?

    The world is perfect. Appreciate the details.

  6. #39031
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    It's Full of Stars....
    Posts
    4,572
    JFC dude, seriously? We all get it. You hate HRC. Fair enough. Opinions are like assholes, amirite?
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

  7. #39032
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    inpdx
    Posts
    17,210
    HIstory bears it out

  8. #39033
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,125
    We should just tell them that yes, their clearly misinformed ideas are worthy of equal consideration.

    Treat them like special snowflakes lest their feelings be hurt. Allow them to treat the ICU like a restaurant with a menu they can order from based off their own research. Basically throw away science (which isn't perfect) and go with gut feelings and facebook and fox.

    God forbid someone ever tells them "no, you are wrong." We can see in hospitals, in restaurants, and on airplanes how they react. Bunny suggests we coddle them and support them and win them over with kindness. Don't insult them lest they what....fill up the ICU? Will kindness keep them out? If only doctors followed their oath we could solve this hospital overload and get back to helping cancer patients have their surgery!

    And then he has the audacity (in here of all places) to call anyone who thinks otherwise a Karen 😂

    Dude....we can see you. We can see your posts. You do realize that right?

  9. #39034
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    5,512

    Fear and Loathing, a Rat Flu Odyssey

    Bullshit:


    Polyass alert
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

  10. #39035
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Big in Japan
    Posts
    50,361
    Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    JFC dude, seriously? We all get it. You hate HRC. Fair enough. Opinions are like assholes, amirite?
    Ain't just her. It's the entire "well educated" elite establishment that has been talking down to most of America for decades. "Why don't they just learn to code?" They got theirs sending all the jobs to China, and just can't understand why everyone is so mad they voted an orange clown into the WH.

    The world is perfect. Appreciate the details.

  11. #39036
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    in a freezer in Italy
    Posts
    4,874
    Corporations coddled by money-hungry soulless mainly Republican lawmakers sent those jobs to China Benny, not the elite you hate so much.

  12. #39037
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Big in Japan
    Posts
    50,361
    Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    We should just tell them that yes, their clearly misinformed ideas are worthy of equal consideration.

    Treat them like special snowflakes lest their feelings be hurt. Allow them to treat the ICU like a restaurant with a menu they can order from based off their own research. Basically throw away science (which isn't perfect) and go with gut feelings and facebook and fox.

    God forbid someone ever tells them "no, you are wrong." We can see in hospitals, in restaurants, and on airplanes how they react. Bunny suggests we coddle them and support them and win them over with kindness. Don't insult them lest they what....fill up the ICU? Will kindness keep them out? If only doctors followed their oath we could solve this hospital overload and get back to helping cancer patients have their surgery!

    And then he has the audacity (in here of all places) to call anyone who thinks otherwise a Karen

    Dude....we can see you. We can see your posts. You do realize that right?
    Will you fucking calm down. For fucks sake. You sound like a hysterical menopausal woman. JFC.

    A recent survey of 50,000 Omicron cases had zero deaths. Average hospital stay was 48 hours, and they probably didn't even have to go to the hospital, but they acted like hysterical girls, like you, and ran to the ER when they had the sniffles and a positive test screaming OMG! OMG! I'm going to die of Covid! Because that's what stupid and fearful people do in America when our media and political system that survives by frightening people convince them they're need fear of something in their lives.
    It's over. Omicron is the final stage. A mass vaccination event, if you will. Burn out. Nobody is dying besides the really old and really compromised, but, frankly, they were going to die anyway, probably from the flu. Remember the flu? Get the fuck over it and live.

    The world is perfect. Appreciate the details.

  13. #39038
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Big in Japan
    Posts
    50,361
    Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    Corporations coddled by money-hungry soulless mainly Republican lawmakers sent those jobs to China Benny, not the elite you hate so much.
    Oh Jezuz man, Clinton passed NAFTA. Deregulated the banks. It's both fucking parties.

    Money is the enemy.

    The world is perfect. Appreciate the details.

  14. #39039
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    in a freezer in Italy
    Posts
    4,874
    History shows again and again how nature points out the folly of men.

  15. #39040
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    in a freezer in Italy
    Posts
    4,874
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Money is the enemy.
    Only because money buys sex. It's all for sex, make no mistake. Sex is the enemy.

  16. #39041
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Big in Japan
    Posts
    50,361
    I never paid for it.

    With cash.

    The world is perfect. Appreciate the details.

  17. #39042
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Bull City
    Posts
    8,465
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Oh Jezuz man, Clinton passed NAFTA. Deregulated the banks. It's both fucking parties.

    Money is the enemy.
    Tell us oh sense'.. What do the N and A in NAFTA stand for?? Hint.. NOT China.. Why didn't they learn to code?? Who was President during the dot com rise?? Who was President when it crashed? Jeesus you're killing yourself LOL!
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

  18. #39043
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Big in Japan
    Posts
    50,361
    You're not very bright.

    The world is perfect. Appreciate the details.

  19. #39044
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,125
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Will you fucking calm down. For fucks sake. You sound like a hysterical menopausal woman.
    You’re feelings towards women is well established here. And towards other races.

    But keep going. We’re all impressed.

  20. #39045
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    226
    Omincron is ending this pandemic. Instead of celebrating, you guys are still acting like fucking losers. 500 staff out at Maine medical center with covid, all vaccinated. Maine and N.H. have just peaked. School closed on Friday, not enough staff. The local hospital has just 2 people hospitalized with covid. All you guys triple masking are just preventing herd immunity, if you would stop being bitches it would be over. If you would start thinking about over people instead of yourselves for a change it would be over. Your triple vaxxed, your protected, drop the mask, take a deep breath and let’s end this. 🤣

  21. #39046
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Depends on the time of year
    Posts
    246
    Technically I'm from the future, so the best advice I can give to anyone still going through yesterday is bless more hearts and make the future a brighter place.

  22. #39047
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Bull City
    Posts
    8,465
    Quote Originally Posted by teletech View Post
    Omincron is ending this pandemic. Instead of celebrating, you guys are still acting like fucking losers. 500 staff out at Maine medical center with covid, all vaccinated. Maine and N.H. have just peaked. School closed on Friday, not enough staff. The local hospital has just 2 people hospitalized with covid. All you guys triple masking are just preventing herd immunity, if you would stop being bitches it would be over. If you would start thinking about over people instead of yourselves for a change it would be over. Your triple vaxxed, your protected, drop the mask, take a deep breath and let’s end this. ��
    We can't because there are still too many unvaxxed and unmasked idiots in the urban hospitals, especially all though the bible belt.

    Having Alpha or Delta didn't stop Omicron. There is absolutely NO evidence that Omicron will prevent future mutations.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

  23. #39048
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    8,838

    Fear and Loathing, a Rat Flu Odyssey

    Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    We can't because there are still too many unvaxxed and unmasked idiots in the urban hospitals, especially all though the bible belt.

    Having Alpha or Delta didn't stop Omicron. There is absolutely NO evidence that Omicron will prevent future mutations.
    Let me introduce you to the BA.2 sub variant, just arrived to WA.


    https://komonews.com/news/coronaviru...-officials-say

    This is fun


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  24. #39049
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,125
    Quote Originally Posted by teletech View Post
    Omincron is ending this pandemic. Instead of celebrating, you guys are still acting like fucking losers. 500 staff out at Maine medical center with covid, all vaccinated. Maine and N.H. have just peaked. School closed on Friday, not enough staff. The local hospital has just 2 people hospitalized with covid. All you guys triple masking are just preventing herd immunity, if you would stop being bitches it would be over. If you would start thinking about over people instead of yourselves for a change it would be over. Your triple vaxxed, your protected, drop the mask, take a deep breath and let’s end this. 🤣
    When this ends it won’t be the actions of the vocal 5% that got us through it.

  25. #39050
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    226
    https://www.reuters.com/business/hea...us-2022-01-19/

    All corona virus eventually turn into just colds. It’s happening. Accept it, we’re going to be alright. Natural immunity is going to get us to herd immunity. It’s ok to evolve in your thinking. The vaccine did its job, but at this point people’s vax status really isn’t important. Time to move on

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •