Page 906 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 ... LastLast
Results 22,626 to 22,650 of 41810
    I vote we find/institute some loopholes in hippa and start broadcasting scenes from the ER of the intubation process. And the removal. Dead or alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazderati View Post
    Friend in a pulmonary residency at a largish regional hospital says their shoes were recently swabbed. 80% tested positive.
    This doesn't bode well for boot-lickers.

Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    I vote we find/institute some loopholes in hippa and start broadcasting scenes from the ER of the intubation process. And the removal. Dead or alive.
    Remember when Spats said regular fu would kill more people this year than covid?
    And that the US was handling this better than the countries of Europe?
    And that any criticism of the dismantling of the US pandemic response team was just partisan hate of Trump?

And when I told him to fuck off with his bullshit you said I "needed a punch to the throat"?

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Hot as in hot, yes, hot as in turned on, not usually, although when I was an intern there was this one scrub nurse . . .
    I never wore an N95 at work, never was even fitted.
    Boomer?
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    Remember when Spats said regular fu would kill more people this year than covid?
    And that the US was handling this better than the countries of Europe?
    And that any criticism of the dismantling of the US pandemic response team was just partisan hate of Trump?

And when I told him to fuck off with his bullshit you said I "needed a punch to the throat"?

I think it’s pretty clear you and I have been on the same side of the rat flu issue since the beginning, and I clearly said I didn’t agree with his views on it.

I objected to your relentless multi page multi quote trolling of him, because there’s no point. It was only for your entertainment. Just a few days ago you were calling out people for trolling. A while back you said “one could argue all day...” you just live to argue. Doesn’t matter about what really. Doesn’t even probably matter if you’re right.

Pick a side on that issue why don’t ya.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    No point in worrying about it because if it is more than a rare occurrence the human race is doomed and there is nothing we can do about it. The good news is that all those smug countries lording it over us will catch up eventually.
    As an American, that seems like pie-eyed optimism. Some humans will survive, but only in New Zealand, Antarctica, maybe Cuba and North Korea. Because even without herd immunity, starving the virus of hosts will kill it--right after it kills all of us and most of our friends. [/s...sort of]

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    Yikes! Where's that? The 5 second rule is now suspended. I dont care if i drop chocolate or bacon from now on

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app
    Milwaukee.

Quote Originally Posted by bodywhomper View Post
    What the fuck is wrong with these people?

“Mandatory masks may well lead to a spike in childhood behavior problems such as learning disabilities, anxiety disorders, and depression to name a few.”

You know what will spike childhood behavior problems? A teacher or family member dying. WTF.

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    What the fuck is wrong with these people?

“Mandatory masks may well lead to a spike in childhood behavior problems such as learning disabilities, anxiety disorders, and depression to name a few.”

You know what will spike childhood behavior problems? A teacher or family member dying. WTF.
    Probably lots of antivaxxers in that crew...and mouth breathing orange manchild supporters

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Forget, wuz it the guy who invented gravity by sitting under an apple tree?
    He was at Oxford, not Cambridge.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

Quote Originally Posted by hutash View Post
    He was at Oxford, not Cambridge.
    No, Isaac Newton was at Trinity College, Cambridge.

Quote Originally Posted by I Skied Bandini Mountain View Post
    Do you know how many French people I've talked to? Not people from France, people who live all over France.

It's horse shit and you're full of shit.
    Why the anger?

I assure you that there are police no go check in France. I live there.

I am not a troll, and i don't care if you think I'm one.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mazderati View Post
    Milwaukee.
    Damn, and wisconsin seems to be doing quite well containing it, or atleast above average. I wonder if that's confirming that it is indeed air born

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    I think it’s pretty clear you and I have been on the same side of the rat flu issue since the beginning, and I clearly said I didn’t agree with his views on it.

I objected to your relentless multi page multi quote trolling of him, because there’s no point. It was only for your entertainment. Just a few days ago you were calling out people for trolling. A while back you said “one could argue all day...” you just live to argue. Doesn’t matter about what really. Doesn’t even probably matter if you’re right.

Pick a side on that issue why don’t ya.
    Naw that's not it at all. I just objected to his bullshit - especially when it's "multi page multi quote" drivel including him calling anyone who criticized Trump's covid response "literal psychopaths who want people to die".

But hey - if me posting "I'm intolerant of these multiple posts full of bullshit" gets you triggered enough to talk about punching me in the throat then that's your issue to examine.

I'm not here "just to argue".

In no way am I here to troll for attention.

Most of all I'm not here to threaten people with physical violence.

You're wrong about me. But I'd still lend you a bike if you were in my home town.
    Last edited by bennymac; 07-13-2020 at 12:32 AM.

It's come down to a war of great thinkers. Minds which we turn to for scientific and medical guidance when times get tough. Yes people, it's Woolery vs Fauci. Pick your sides.

Name:  Screen Shot 2020-07-13 at 7.56.02 AM.png
Views: 540
Size:  276.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by rod9301 View Post
    Why the anger?

I assure you that there are police no go check in France. I live there.

I am not a troll, and i don't care if you think I'm one.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk
    What does any of this have to do with the Covid? I guess THAT is my point.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by huckbucket View Post
    It's come down to a war of great thinkers. Minds which we turn to for scientific and medical guidance when times get tough. Yes people, it's Woolery vs Fauci. Pick your sides.

Name:  Screen Shot 2020-07-13 at 7.56.02 AM.png
Views: 540
Size:  276.3 KB
    Game show hosts gotta stick together.

A little more science regarding the importance of the Renin Angiotensin Aldosterone System (RAS), and its role in causing disease symptoms of COVID19, both systematically and in local organ tissues. ACE2 has a critical role in converting a signaling peptide called Angiotensin II or AngII into a signaling peptide called Ang1-7. Higher levels of AngII lead to activation of pro-inflammatory responses, along with pro-fibrotic, vasoconstrictive, and coagulation pathways. Ang1-7 has the opposite or counter regulatory actions ie anti-inflammatory, to dampen the AngII signaling response. The balance between these 2 peptides is skewed in disease states including Hypertension, Diabetes, Obesity, and heart disease- these people have less Ace2, and therfore more AngII. ACE2 also varies by age and ethnicity, with higher expression in children and lower expression in the elderly. This occurs with less than a 2-fold change in Ace2 expession levels.

Ace2 is the primary virus receptor, and is internalized and down regulated in cells that the virus attaches to. This down regulation of Ace2 leads to higher AngII levels and skews the RAS axis towards production of cytokines that initiate a disease state.

Under this hypothesis, people with normal or higher levels of Ace2 are able to avoid the severity of disease as they retain sufficient Ace2 to moderate AngII, despite having more potential virus receptors. Because Sars2 has high affinity for Ace2, it still is able to infect cells expressing lower levels of Ace2 but the downregulation tilts the RAS axis towards an activated immune state.
    Move upside and let the man go through...

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    No, Isaac Newton was at Trinity College, Cambridge.
    You are correct.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

Watching to NBC news last night they interviewed 6 pediatricians from across the country all of who said children don't seem to have the ability to pass the virus to each other or adults and all said enthusiastically they will be sending their kids back to school. So there you have it.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    “It’s not getting any smarter out there. You must come to terms with stupidity and make it work for you”
    —Frank Zappa 1979

http://wiki.killuglyradio.com/wiki/F...,_Playboy_1979

Also
    “There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life.”
    —Zappa date unknown
    Stupidity is THE pandemic of our time. We were more ignorant a century ago, but I don’t think we were so stupid. “Wear a mask or go to jail” 1918?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F7B2DD1E-9386-413F-832B-14CBD2433988.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	725.8 KB 
ID:	334526

Eager beaver is working hard to keep the pandemic out.

Name:  42CF5018-CCF1-44F7-A5B0-1377EC17CB39.jpeg
Views: 422
Size:  89.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Watching to NBC news last night they interviewed 6 pediatricians from across the country all of who said children don't seem to have the ability to pass the virus to each other or adults and all said enthusiastically they will be sending their kids back to school. So there you have it.
    I'd like to see the evidence of this. If true it certainly changes the school discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by hutash View Post
    You are correct.
    Google is correct

Article in Atlantic explains how it is possible to reach heard immunity with as low as 20% of the population infected. In other words, that would mean places like NYC are very close to reaching herd immunity. Read the article for full details, but butterfly effect/chaos theory can wildly skew model predictions and humans can manipulate models in their favor by doing things like socially distance and wearing masks.

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/a...avirus/614035/