Page 1075 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 ... LastLast
Results 26,851 to 26,875 of 41810
    ^well said

same guy said

you don't want to be a mate cuz a mate is a cunt and a cunt is a mate
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

well there you have it

and when you flush the toilet the water swirls the oppoosite way

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    Yes, you still miss the point dumbfuck. The point of all the measures in place, masks, social distancing, etc is to protect others, especially the more vulnerable you selfish cunt.
    MF, probably:

Yes, you still miss the point dumbfuck. The point of all the measures in place, masks, social distancing, etc is to protect others, especially the more vulnerable you selfish cunt.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    wait, isnt that communism?

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    wait, isnt that communism?
    Soshulism, duh.

https://www.history.com/news/sociali...sm-differences

either one would scare the hell out of a republican

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Indeed, you are disingenuous. You jump on the right-wing bandwagon right off the bat, acting like 'Maybe it was COVID, but I'm sure there was a self-inflicted bullet injury/car wreck/or something else wherein it was counted as COVID but isn't." Your fucking playbook is old shit already. How an entire group of people could endlessly mimic the biggest asshole on earth, verbatim in most cases, with the most cold-hearted, uneducated, dickish attitudes is what I consider proof of the brainwashed status of your cult. You're channeling Trump, right? I'd say that was really cosmic if it wasn't so sickening.

You are the definition of a simpleton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mofro261 View Post
    Keep fucking that chicken and lean a little harder into the broom bootstrapper.
    Quoted again for emphasis (many other additions were valid as well)

Seriously could care less if people of your kind disappear. You’re killing and damaging good unsuspecting innocent people with your ignorant cunt cult. And it’s not just about Covid. The damage to our institutions and culture are unforgettable. Your time is coming...

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    I think I'm starting to get this. Most people see the risk of becoming a factory for a deadly virus and thus becoming a risk to others. We all expect the risk of getting it (and becoming a factory) is approximately equal. But some of us only care about risks to ourselves and want to freeride by socializing risks to others as long as that means zero cost to ourselves.

I'm sure you're very polite, Austin, but that's evil. And you know it.
    Yup. Austin, your own post supports the idea that increased exposure increases the chance of a significantly symptomatic case of Covfefe 19. It's great that you’re not a science-denying idiot, but think through the implications of the facts you’ve acknowledged. Drugstore or grocery employee, bus driver, etc...all on the front lines of exposure to many people each day. What’s the simplest way to reduce their net exposure? Wear a fucking mask. That, combined of course with them taking whatever precautions they can, enables our lives to return to somewhat normal.

I was raised in an extended family of Republican-leaning folks (ranchers, small business owners etc) who hammered on the connection between ethics and conservatism. How the hell we’ve ended up in a society where the right wing seems to actively cheer on selfish and unethical behavior mystifies me.

^walmart republicans - the drumpf loves the uneducated - he told them so

yes I am an elitest prick - and dirt poor

It really reminds me of the anti vaccine idiots who try to ‘think’ only in their narrow terms. I propose a law in which anti vax (MMR etc) citizens be forced to spend an hour observing a pediatric cancer ward so then can get a mental image of the non-vaccinatable children their selfishness could end up killing.

Quote Originally Posted by concretejungle View Post
    PM Sent.
    PM replied to.

I’ve got cash plus some cool bonus schwag to pass on. Thanks for those masks, KQ rates them highly.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by JaytaeMoney View Post
    Zero positive tests among NFL players over the last two plus weeks and they are tested literally every day.
    But the rest of us would have to pay a lot for one if we could find a testing site, and won't get the results for a week. Sounds fair.

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    That's banana republic as fuck.
    Oh, fuck no. Banana Republic is the Trump family making tens of millions at this time.

Fear and Loathing, a Rat Flu Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    But the rest of us would have to pay a lot for one if we could find a testing site, and won't get the results for a week. Sounds fair.
    I’m pretty fucking livid that there are obviously tests out there that are quick-accurate and barely are available to us mortals, as we all open schools, work, etc. It’s obvious but our societal priorities are beyond fucked up. Let send millions of kids to college and schools with no testing regime but sports much go on!

Quote Originally Posted by DBdude View Post
    ^walmart republicans - the drumpf loves the uneducated - he told them so

yes I am an elitest prick - and dirt poor
    Call them what they are, deplorable white trash.

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    according to my Kiwi bud we're all cunts but you got good cunts and bad cunts
    He sounds more like an Australian.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    I’m pretty fucking livid that there are obviously tests out there that are quick-accurate and barely are available to us mortals, as we all open schools, work, etc. It’s obvious but our societal priorities are beyond fucked up. Let send millions of kids to college and schools with no testing regime but sports much go on!
    A bit chicken little. My daughter is attending UW starting tomorrow and has already been tested and will be tested weekly.

Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried View Post
    Sorry splats, but if you want to talk about being disingenuous or simple, how about posts like rideski's which are to point out rarer cases among the young like Dr. Fagans and being like "See? SEE?! NOBODY IS SAFE!" Completely neglecting the very real facts that the young doctor DID have a serious medical history that placed her right into the high risk category.

Not talking ill of her, but the fact remains that not all of us are at the same level of risk as others. That shouldn't be so off-limits to discuss as we try and figure all this shit out. Many of us are tired of the absolutely false narrative that everybody should be afraid of dying of this thing. The truth is becoming more and more apparent that the young (and healthy) are overwhelmingly perfectly safe. It's absurd that we keep finding the rare cases of a young person dying of it and conveniently leaving out the other halves of these stories. All it does is unjustifiably play into everyone's fear and emotions.
    Just quoting myself since everyone dogpiled me without apparently reading anything I said. A real mob mentality around here. Did I say anywhere today about not wanting to wear masks, "muh freedumz", or anything of the sort?

Why is it so wrong to simply acknowledge that everyone has different risk factors as we try and figure things out? Different people, different environments, etc. all can have different calculations.

Please review the post rideski originally made about Dr. Fagan. It was posted to paint a particular narrative as it had no links to any news articles and left out key information (which even CNN included btw). Then see what I said in response. Don't know why it's so freaking controversial with this crowd to have open dialogue. Again, I NEVER said in these posts about Dr. Fagan anything like you guys are saying I did. Wow, you guys like to project and then take things 3 levels deeper. I know you all hate conservatives with a raging passion, but fuck. Chill out. Be open to discussion with people who might want to explore things deeper. Now I'll let you go back to enjoying your echo chamber circle jerk for the evening. Gotta get back to the floor.

Austin - you opened the door to reminders of your previous posts - doubtful replies were only referring to the one you so kindly re-posted��

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    ...How the hell we’ve ended up in a society where the right wing seems to actively cheer on selfish and unethical behavior mystifies me.
    It’s baffling as fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by GimpToo View Post
    Austin - you opened the door to reminders of your previous posts - doubtful replies were only referring to the one you so kindly re-posted��
    My reply was completely specific to that post and he's just doubling down by hoping people will re-read while he does not read for the first time.

Is it really possible not to understand that the risk of becoming a transmitter is just as high for everyone? He claims to want to discuss different risks but his whole premise is the falsehood that the only risk that matters is the one to oneself.

...and because well all.have different risk factors we have to accommodate those with higher risks then ourselves. In other words for the simpletons, we have to think of others, not just ourselves. Dor all the right wing christian morality claimed, they sure don't give a fuck about anybody but themselves. No doubt Austin and his ilk don't wash their hands when leaving the restuarant bathroom...freedom.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

Quote Originally Posted by hutash View Post
    ...and because well all.have different risk factors we have to accommodate those with higher risks then ourselves. In other words for the simpletons, we have to think of others, not just ourselves. Dor all the right wing christian morality claimed, they sure don't give a fuck about anybody but themselves. No doubt Austin and his ilk don't wash their hands when leaving the restuarant bathroom...freedom.
    Sochalizm, don’t listen to him.