Page 1057 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 ... LastLast
Results 26,401 to 26,425 of 41810

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    Y'all act like the government/president never misled the public about a pandemic or it's origins. See Woodrow Wilson.
    No, you misunderstand. We’re acting like it’s wrong to mislead the public when it costs people their lives.

And fuck Woodrow Wilson too.

Quote Originally Posted by wooley12 View Post
    So you're down with that? Holey fk.
    Not really, but it's how it's always been done far as I can tell. The govt hides lots of stuff from the general public. They spin, detract, deflect, etc. This isnt new in a Trump era. Sorry..

Sent from my Pixel 2 using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    No, you misunderstand. We’re acting like it’s wrong to mislead the public when it costs people their lives.

And fuck Woodrow Wilson too.
    Oh Soo ole woody and the news at the time was totally telling everyone the whole picture? I think not. Lie about 1 think it's gets easier and easier to keep lying. What makes you think woody only lied about it's origins? Face it, the public will never know it all until there is a complete overhaul of the system top down. Term limits, campaign finance laws, on and on.

This could quite possibly be the most irrelevant whataboutism in the history of the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    This could quite possibly be the most irrelevant whataboutism in the history of the internet.
    Shhhhhhh. It's entertaining to watch them try to outdo each other.

Ol 'Q' chose the wrong letter. It should be W. As in What about?!?!?!??!. Or Who gives a flying fuck?!?!?!?!?

Not really, but it's how it's always been done far as I can tell. The govt hides lots of stuff from the general public. They spin, detract, deflect, etc. This isnt new in a Trump era. Sorry..

Spin and deflect? Sure. All the time. But not about the public safety. He incited the masses with lies to spread the infection.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    lol, STFU it's SCIENCE!

Wife is a schoolteacher, her classroom perfect for covid transmission, and sends me this today. Shes been in bed, achy and mild sorethroat which tylenol took the edge off of.

Giddyyap mofos!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3886.jpeg 
Views:	142 
Size:	24.2 KB 
ID:	339723

Sent from a van down by the river
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

Quote Originally Posted by happytimefunbox View Post
    Wife is a schoolteacher, her classroom perfect for covid transmission, and sends me this today. Shes been in bed, achy and mild sorethroat which tylenol took the edge off of.

Damn. Sorry to hear. Hope she doesn't have it.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    FIFY. Wapo does a disservice to conservatism by publishing this guy. His columns are so off the wall they can't be taken seriously. Surely there are better columnists on the right they could publish. Maybe Wapo prints him to make the right look ridiculous. And yeah, Fauci and others lied about masks because they feared a run on masks. Maybe that saved HCW's lives initially at the expense of more lives lost in the long run. Unlike Trump, Fauci has owned up to the mistake although not as strongly as I would like.

The tragedy is that we still don't have enough masks for HCW's.
    Returning to facts--N95's are still in short supply because White House failed to sign contracts to manufacture a critical material, allowed the material to be exported, and refuses to guarantee manufacturers who invest in machinery to make the stuff that the govt will buy N95's after the pandemic.
    https://apnews.com/1295eae6f73d1870a23cb8e2cb66ad05

Who cares about his conclusion are his facts wrong about when and what Fauci said?

Masks are only a tiny part of the Fauci lies...

For example this gem... skip mask and wash hands, the risk is minuscule https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ds/4787209002/

or a full month later "the risk is still very low. "

Did Trump lie? Absolutely

Did Fauci lie? Absolutely

and given the timelines its almost like there was coordination.

Bummer. I hope it’s something else that’s easy.

Speaking of kids and covid spreading

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/...mly3Sc601b4bAE

Oh Soo ole woody and the news at the time was totally telling everyone the whole picture? I think not. Lie about 1 think it's gets easier and easier to keep lying. What makes you think woody only lied about it's origins? Face it, the public will never know it all until there is a complete overhaul of the system top down. Term limits, campaign finance laws, on and on.
    Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    Did you mean to say ‘the most stupid...’?

And @Skidog: whooosh!

... And then Woody got the flu (yeah, that flu) while arguing with Clemenceau and we ended up with the seeds for WWII.

See? It's pathetically easy to deflect and distract; it's also criminally negligent.

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    Did you mean to say ‘the most stupid...’?

And @Skidog: whooosh!
    Sure.. feel free to enlighten me how I'm wrong.

Most on here tend to deflect in general. I'm not deflecting I'm telling you it's always been this way. Now it's in your face. Trumpeter always said it wasn't going to be "the way it's always been" if he got elected. Like it or not that's what he's doing. All politicians are full of shit. If you don't get that you're insane. None of them are out there for YOU.

It's how I see it. It's not an argument or debate.

What about Woodrow Wilson. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mazderati View Post
    What about Woodrow Wilson. lol
    That's catchy. Could make $37 seem like random lunch money.

Damn. Hope that's not this. Good luck!

thanks. covid test scheduled for manyana. another local highschool has 18 confirmed cases in a day and my go online

Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

Quote Originally Posted by Deebased View Post
    Who cares about his conclusion are his facts wrong about when and what Fauci said?

Masks are only a tiny part of the Fauci lies...

For example this gem... skip mask and wash hands, the risk is minuscule https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ds/4787209002/

or a full month later "the risk is still very low. "

Did Trump lie? Absolutely

Did Fauci lie? Absolutely

and given the timelines its almost like there was coordination.
    Honestly - who cares?
    The federal response has been more concerned with rhetoric and grift than effective science driven mandates. Who you want to lump into the blame - whatever, but it's ultimately Trump's ship (as he inserted his people into it) and the Republicans bag (as the Senate is theirs and all bills flow through there).
    I think Fauci meant well but was wholly unprepared for the crony factor and lack of competent leadership in the rest of the exec branch. As a result some items that may have been shot down (mask thing to ensure supplies for HCW) got through.

Sending vibes for Mrs HTFB. Keep us posted.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Sure.. feel free to enlighten me how I'm wrong.

Most on here tend to deflect in general. I'm not deflecting I'm telling you it's always been this way. Now it's in your face. Trumpeter always said it wasn't going to be "the way it's always been" if he got elected. Like it or not that's what he's doing. All politicians are full of shit. If you don't get that you're insane. None of them are out there for YOU.

It's how I see it. It's not an argument or debate.
    I didn’t say you were wrong about the lying, I was saying if WW lied, that doesn’t have anything to do with, or exonerate, the current set of lies. Look up whataboutism.

Just can't fix stupid. Next thing you know this cheddar head is going to be having an explosive gender reveal party in the Sierra Nevadas:

Ohio college students were cited after hosting a house party despite testing positive for Covid-19

(CNN)Six students at Miami University in Ohio were cited for violating a city ordinance on mass gatherings after they held a house party despite at least one of them testing positive for Covid-19, according to police records.

Body camera video from the Oxford Police Department shows an officer approaching a group of men gathered on the porch of a home near the university's campus on September 5, asking them who lives there.

"I'm assuming you probably know why I want to talk to you, right?" the officer asks.

One student replies that eight people lived in the house, and that at the time, about 20 people were inside. Both indoor and outdoor mass gatherings in Oxford involving people who don't live together are limited to 10 people, per the city's ordinance.

The officer tells the student to disperse the crowd gathered at the house, and eventually asks to see his ID. After scanning it, he calls the student over.

"I've never seen this before, there's an input on the computer that you tested positive for Covid?" the officer asks.

"Yes," the student answered, adding "This was, um, a week ago."

The officer asks the student whether he was supposed to be quarantining, and the student said that's why he was at home.

"Do you have other people here and you're positive for Covid? You see the problem?" the officer asks.
    Other people at the house had also tested positive for the virus, the student told the officer.

"This is what we're trying to prevent, you know? We want to keep this town open," the officer says, with a sigh. "... So, you're not quarantining if you're mixing with other people."

Six people, five of whom lived at the house, were issued a citation, according to the police report. The Oxford Police Department told CNN in an email that fines for the citations start at $500.

Five of those cited are listed in Miami University's web directory as students. The police report indicates that the sixth person identified himself as a student who had moved in with his parents and was visiting for the weekend.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

There have been multiple instances posted here of CDC reports downplaying the severity of the situation, in direct conflict with what was known at the time. That's because Trump officials interfered with the CDC reports:

The politically appointed HHS spokesperson and his team demanded and received the right to review CDC’s scientific reports to health professionals.

The health department’s politically appointed communications aides have demanded the right to review and seek changes to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s weekly scientific reports charting the progress of the coronavirus pandemic, in what officials characterized as an attempt to intimidate the reports’ authors and water down their communications to health professionals.

In some cases, emails from communications aides to CDC Director Robert Redfield and other senior officials openly complained that the agency’s reports would undermine President Donald Trump's optimistic messages about the outbreak...

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...ovid-19-412809