Page 1048 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 ... LastLast
Results 26,176 to 26,200 of 41810
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Nationwide, 20 percent of the covid cases in the last 30 days are traced back to to Sturgis....

Cost to the American taxpayers = $12 Billion dollars to hold a motorcycle rally...

https://mobile.twitter.com/burgessct...loyment-crisis

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Ya, but they got to see Smashmouth, so I'd say it was worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    As noted before, one good thing about the pandemic is that it really helps identify the idiots.
    The bad thing is that there are SOOOO many of them. I find myself saying more and more often, "Huh - never would have guessed that person was a raving lunatic."

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    The bad thing is that there are SOOOO many of them. I find myself saying more and more often, "Huh - never would have guessed that person was a raving lunatic."

I’m going to work on a new approach and assume everyone I deal with is a moran until proven otherwise. I’m thinking it’ll save a certain amount of time. I’ve sort of been leaning that way anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by funkendrenchman View Post
    Ya, but they got to see Smashmouth, so I'd say it was worth it.
    Yep. All of them are all stars.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post

Ya, it is sad. Some of them seemed like nice people. And then they start posting awful stuff on FB. I would not have let my children near these people had I known.

So yesterday at Lowe’s I went to the checkout by the lumber yard. Two registers open both checking out customers. Two white lines on the floor one for each register with usual social distancing marks. There was one guy in line waiting for one register so I hop in the other line. Young man says to me “Hey I was in line” I say “There’s two lines”. He says “I was giving them space”. “Me too” , young man tells me he was there first and I asked if he really wanted both lines and he said yes. My response was” Uh, no, fuck you”. No further interaction. Moron, clueless or asshole? I’m not sure but this shit is getting worse. I know, nice blog.

Only one line for multiple registers at our local. With a greeter pointing out what open register you should go to.

Guys, yesterday I was at Lowe’s and some raving lunatic in line was yelling at me for keeping my distance from all the other mouth breathers. People are losing it.

Yeah, I’m not really sure what’s going on but it really seems we’re headed towards a mix of Idiocracy and The Road.

Fear and Loathing, a Rat Flu Odyssey

Just heard they’re going to allow fans into Mile High for the Sept 28th Bronco game. Missed hearing about all the restrictions but seriously? Drunk fans over getting the Denver Public Schools open? Fucking ridiculous.

Bread and circuses.

FUCK YEAH STURGIS STRONG WORK........

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/st...7hx?li=BBorjTa

We are doomed.
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Guys, yesterday I was at Lowe’s and some raving lunatic in line was yelling at me for keeping my distance from all the other mouth breathers. People are losing it.
    you should have taken out your glock ... don't take that shit
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

One line for multiple registers has always made the most sense to me where the physical layout allows it. Given all that's going on in the world saying fuck you to a stranger because his idea of how to line up during a pandemic seems unnecessary. What's wrong with saying "sorry" and getting behind him.

this isn't Nam ... there are rules

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Would have almost been worth it to go up to him and give him a giant bear hug while yelling "how's this? Is this close enough for you?"

uh dude, elbow bump is how we roll

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    uh dude, elbow bump is how we roll
    Wait up, though. Haven't we been instructed that if we need to cough/sneeze, to do it into our elbow?

But we're also told to do elbow bumps as the new standard greeting? Think about that for a second, geniuses.

Its like that furin country where you wipe yer ass with a desiganted hand and eat with the other hand

just don't be an elbow licker

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    Its like that furin country where you wipe yer ass with a desiganted hand and eat with the other hand

just don't be an elbow licker
    In Canada you eat and wipe your ass with the same hand?

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    One line for multiple registers has always made the most sense to me where the physical layout allows it.

Italy’s Bergamo is calling back coronavirus survivors. About half say they haven’t fully recovered.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...m/?arc404=true

Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried View Post
    Wait up, though. Haven't we been instructed that if we need to cough/sneeze, to do it into our elbow?

But we're also told to do elbow bumps as the new standard greeting? Think about that for a second, geniuses.
    You really ain't the sharpest tool in the shed, is ya?

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    I don't know where you're coming from, a_r, but I'm kind of getting used to hearing the refrain of "can't we just do one thing based on the science??" coming from my most Trump-apologist, post-factual friends. It rings hilarious because of the irony. But the sense I get is that they're hearing from a narrow enough set of news sources that they actually do believe there are clear answers. That's a bit of a Dunning-Kruger scenario, obviously, but also a bit of the standard denial necessary to imagine it could be that simple.

Like I said, I don't know if that's you, and I'm not accusing you of that, just saying it's a good idea not to mis-label an inevitably partial view of a problem as "the science" when we all know good and well it's more complicated than even one field of science. And while the challenge of integration doesn't see much discussion, it turns out that integrating expertise from multiple fields is often as complex a process as the specialized fields. So which science? Toss a coin? Is the integrator who's likely not an expert on any of them practicing science, too? It's complicated.
    I hear you for sure and I’m no Alex Berenson. I just think if we are going to open anything it should be schools.

Because?
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.