Page 765 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 ... LastLast
Results 19,101 to 19,125 of 41810
    I think it's an attempt to disguise the fact that he has a gut like a pot bellied pig.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
    That's what I was thinking, seems he keeps encouraging his supporters to go get infected, and spread it.
    I am just esiting for Ttump to start his rallies again, that shoulg decrease the surplus stupid population significantly.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

I noticed that maui county is building little shelters to allow for isolation of those infected and not needing hospitalization. They look awful, but hopefully will help with containment and can be an example for other areas to follow.

Quote Originally Posted by bodywhomper View Post
    I noticed that maui county is building little shelters to allow for isolation of those infected and not needing hospitalization. They look awful, but hopefully will help with containment and can be an example for other areas to follow.
    Maybe they should just send the infected to Molokai...

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    An anti-malaria drug promoted by the president may be harmful when taken to treat the virus.
    The malaria drugs hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine, which President Trump has promoted, did not help coronavirus patients and may have done harm, according to a new study based on the records of nearly 15,000 patients who received the drugs and 81,000 who did not.

People who received the drugs were more likely to have abnormal heart rhythms, according to the study, which was published in the The Lancet. They were also more likely to die...
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/22/u...e-updates.html
    My question would be what if those with adverse effect had malaria? Wouldn't they have the same adverse reaction?

The side effects are known. I am far from a doctor, but can side effects change based on the malady the drug is treating? I didn't think they did. All drug have side effects, many with same as hcq/cq. Why not try if your Dr and you know the risks?

Please Drs chime in as I really don't know if side effects can get worse if your sick with something else. I mean aside from chemo that is, that's obvious. Covid though?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using TGR Forums mobile app

Fear and Loathing, a Rat Flu Odyssey

Maybe they should just send the infected to Molokai...
    Comedic style Drum fill

Quote Originally Posted by hutash View Post
    I am just esiting for Ttump to start his rallies again, that shoulg decrease the surplus stupid population significantly.
    Not to get any more political but damned Biden isn't doing himself any favors lately. Like choose one racsist prick over another cause he speaks more eloquently? We are doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    she was wearing a mask so....
    Article said all the customers were wearing masks too.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    Not to get any more political but damned Biden isn't doing himself any favors lately. Like choose one racsist prick over another cause he speaks more eloquently? We are doomed.

Biden looks really frail to me. If he gets elected this just may be the path for the first female president of the US
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

My question would be what if those with adverse effect had malaria? Wouldn't they have the same adverse reaction?

The side effects are known. I am far from a doctor, but can side effects change based on the malady the drug is treating? I didn't think they did. All drug have side effects, many with same as hcq/cq. Why not try if your Dr and you know the risks?

Please Drs chime in as I really don't know if side effects can get worse if your sick with something else. I mean aside from chemo that is, that's obvious. Covid though?

I don't have any specific knowledge re hydroxychloroquine but it would make sense that the risk of the drug--which is that it slows electrical conduction in the heart--would be higher in patients who have a disease which can affect the heart, which Covid 19 does. The package insert for HCQ does not have a black box warning, which means the risk of an adverse reaction in the average user is low, although the potential risks are very serious when they do occur. My guess is that the researchers who did the study were surprised that it increased the death rate. I imagine that they expected that it would help a little or not at all but not harm.

So fukked if he's the only alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    Blatant vote buying.
    Or blatant murder of Biden's black church lady vote

Why does he always look like he's pitching forward, too? Is he wearing ski boots?
    Have you seen him in white golf gear? He's, what, 74, does shit for exercise and stretching, and sits on the throne for an hour or maybe more every morning rage tweeting while he tries to expel fast food from last week. I'm seriously amazed he can stand and walk and talk at this point. It's really unfair on a macro personal fitness level. Hopefully, he drops like a stone from stroke or cardiac failure soon.

Quote Originally Posted by cinnepa View Post
    So fukked if he's the only alternative.
    "If"...Sounds like you're the one who's fukked, still believing in fairy tales and ruby slippers...still pissed no one is going to build you a fucking candy house.

Biden looks really frail to me. If he gets elected this just may be the path for the first female president of the US
    Elizabeth Warren for VP! Please.

Azithromycin also can affect the heart in the same way (Trump said he took one dose of this) - when combo’d together two or more drugs with the same effect on the heart you can get an additive effect and the risk goes up. Azithromycin isn’t used in malaria treatments. There are lots of other drugs that people might be taking for other health reasons that also affect the heart on the same way - if people start taking what Trump is taking without understanding the risk they may get into trouble if other medications they are taking add to the problem.

The risk of these heart problems are also going to be higher the older you are. Or if you have had previous heart problems - which are also the people at higher risk of bad covid infections - so the people who might be more likely to be considered for these treatments.

Even without the addition of the azithromycin the combo risk of older age, history of heart problems (which goes up with age), covid’s effects on heart and lungs (not commonly found in malaria infections), and the adverse effects of hydroxychloroquine on the heart = you would really want to decide if the benefit outweighs the risk.

If hydroxychloroquine cured 90 out of 100 covid patients while killing 1 would you risk it?

What if it cured 1 out of 100 and killed 1 other?

(I’m making these numbers up)

Fear and Loathing, a Rat Flu Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by huckbucket View Post
    New guidance from the CDC today. You know, those guys. Grain of salt? Set in stone? Wish the CDC had a little more credibility these days. Regardless ....

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...s.html#table-2

- About 1/3 of COVID-19 infections are asymptomatic.
    - 40% of transmission is occurring before people feel sick.
    - Time from exposure to symptom onset: ~6 days on average

Case fatality rates for COVID-19+ patients with symptoms:
    - 0.4% overall
    - 1.3% for age 65+
    - 0.2% for age 50-64

Current data indicates that the virus is clearly dangerous for the middle-aged.
    - Best estimate: 4.5% of those age 50-64 with symptoms require hospitalization
    - 29% of them require ICU admission
    - 80% of them need ventilator, on average for almost week.
    Sorry if this has already been asked, the cdc has acknowledged mixing infection and antibody test results. is the above info from the cdc still hold-up based on that mix-up (ie, did the mix up influence this data and/or has the cdc adjusted their data and corrected their problem)?

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcar...FwskPlNYbXDFxo

Ha, yeah, you really have to wonder if DNC leadership really wants four more years of very low taxes on the rich (which, they are) and really juicy slush funds that Treasury will be handing out and leaving all sorts of incentives to inside trade on government decisions. Ain't much profit in the Green New Deal or Medicare For All.

What if she looks frail too?

polyass has been renamed “highangle and BP shout at each other”

now you guys are taking you shtick on the road?

Quote Originally Posted by highangle View Post
    What if she looks frail too?
    Nancy is next in line...
    U.P.: up

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Elizabeth Warren for VP! Please.
    Granny clampette? Fuck that Shiite.
    . . .

The lancet article indicated you have an increased chance of dying due to heart arrhythmia. It actually increases chance of death.
    If Trump were in business, he'd be sued out of existence for negligence on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Have you seen him in white golf gear? He's, what, 74, does shit for exercise and stretching, and sits on the throne for an hour or maybe more every morning rage tweeting while he tries to expel fast food from last week. I'm seriously amazed he can stand and walk and talk at this point. It's really unfair on a macro personal fitness level. Hopefully, he drops like a stone from stroke or cardiac failure soon.
    My diagnosis is spinal stenosis. Lot of that going around. Golf is bad for it too. Notice all those football coaches bending forward with their hands on their knees on the sidelines. They're not doing that to see better--they're relieving the pressure on the nerve roots. I lean forward too. But I don't grab strangers' pussies.

Quote Originally Posted by schuss View Post
    The lancet article indicated you have an increased chance of dying due to heart arrhythmia. It actually increases chance of death.
    If Trump were in business, he'd be sued out of existence for negligence on this one.
    He is in business. And sheilded from liability.